Shir

Nature Of Pantheism & What is Reality Vid (from latest vids)

5 posts in this topic

First off,

A huge THANK YOU to Leo Gura for his fantastic content. I've been an avid follower for YEARS and just finished the vid "What Is Reality? - A Radical Explanation" and I am blown away. Practically almost speechless. One of his best works yet imo, in the Spiritual realm of his content.

However, there was something said there that deeply troubles me to my core...on a very existential level. I realize that I don't "have to" feel this way and that other people may look at the same thing in a more optimistic manner but maybe as someone that suffers from Depression, I just cannot help it. 

Leo mentions that "you are God and there is nothing but God and you are all alone". That last part really gets me and makes me tear up. 

As a fellow Pantheist or at least someone that's been very interested in Pantheism - the notion that there is nothing but God, is something I have heard before (everything is God and thus there is nothing but God) - It seems like the very essence of Pantheism. But, as much as it's "natural" to then say "you are all alone"...something about it doesn't sit right with me. It fills me with deep sadness and an over whelming sense of dread and absolute depression.

On the other hand, if the Divine is all alone and incarnates into souls...and people fall in love, it seems like God falls in love with himself and thus...feels less alone in existence? That's what I've tried coming up with.

I would love to hear your thoughts. Leo mentions afterwards that once someone realizes this, that they're all alone - that they cannot come to him for help or comfort because that's like coming to yourself. Which I understand but it saddens me so. On the other hand, he continues to say that at that point you are left to bask in yourself and the beauty of it all; which is also awe inspiring.

Please let me know your thoughts,

and how can I feel better about this?

Thank You kindly <3

Aloneness is really no different than togetherness.

As a human you can commune with others.

If you were extremely conscious you'd realize all others are you.

The ego gets depressed about it because it does not understand the beauty of God.

Remember as a kid playing with imaginary characters in your mind? Well, that's what you're doing now when you think of Leo, but on a Cosmic scale.

Don't worry about it.

Enjoy the illusion of togetherness. Then enjoy the truth of Aloneness. And bounce back and forth between them forever.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

All I can really say is I REALLY feel you brother :/ 

I would love to hear your thoughts. Leo mentions afterwards that once someone realizes this, that they're all alone - that they cannot come to him for help or comfort because that's like coming to yourself. Which I understand but it saddens me so. On the other hand, he continues to say that at that point you are left to bask in yourself and the beauty of it all; which is also awe inspiring.

Sorry to tell you but you don't understand it. If you did, you wouldn't be sad. It's not the ego that is all alone, is you, God that is Alone. 

You're all Alone but it's not lonely because it's only ever you! Loneliness implies two.