Bryanbrax

Is this what awakening feels like ??

54 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

@Leo Gura Why do you call it pure consciousness if sensations and visual field is still there? 

Pure consciousness is the container and fabric within such sensations exist so it's ever present.  Also the highest non-dual states are divine form and formlessness simultaneously - thus realizations flow.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That makes perfect sense to me. He'd have to literally be God, tapped into enough of God's mind to be able to reimagine a person's disease. I suspect it would be sort of like hacking into the central database of a massively multiplayer game and erasing a couple of files, so that that change propagates to all the client machines.

It would require an enormous amount of consciousness. It would be very dangerous if such things were allowed to anyone but the purest of souls. Your intent has to be totally pure and selfless. At that point it is not right to even call it your intent or your will, it becomes the intent of the Universe and that is why it would end up working -- because it really isn't a personal wish at that point, it is the very creative force which spawns "physical reality".

This is definitely way beyond your run of the mill Neo-Advaita enlightened people. They are not conscious enough to do such things.

I also suspect that Jesus may not have been human. Giving him access to another league of spiritual powers.

When you have access to that kinda of power, abusing it you automatically cuts yourself off from it. I don't know how i know this but i somehow do. Maybe i abused my powers :S

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can watch a guy flick his cigarette out of the car driving at 40 miles per hour, catch a quick glimpse of the cigarette as it bounces off the asphalt and realize that in that cigarette butt lies an entire universe

beautiful... same for me. LOVE LOVE LOVE @Leo Gura

was watching fireworks over the weekend... and couldn't help but think that these are big-bangs occurring forming entire universes relative to our scale :D

and at the same time, the creation of our very world - due to the fractal design of reality - may very well have been formed from a firecracker in a higher reality up-above :D and we are still that firecracker exploding outwards as the "space expands" 

time ofcourse is scale relative too (ant-man style in Marvel) get's that point spot on 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

it's almost impossible to hack a multiplayer game.

you would need to bypass your client right to allow you the "administrator rights", or give yourself the moderator/administrator right.

by creating a new account that is not recon by the source computer / matrix.

There is way to hack this kind of game, but that's not easy, and depending the physics you could still not hack everything around, only some part of the game.

just food for thought

I get the feeling we're circling in words, conditions, thoughts, reflections... understanding with our limited human intellect.

There is more truth in letting go of the ankerpoints, showing your natural state, elevating. 

This high state of vibration, of joy, bliss, natural intelligence. 

Getting delirious happy.

I'm voting for a x min video of @Leo Gura looking at the camera, not saying anything and radiating the love ?

I'm sure you sense more than all these words ;) 

@Leo Gura

Could you elaborate on jesus not being human? 

Isn't the highest form of awakening realizing there is no difference between the ordinary world and enlightenment. Such that the goal isn't to be in a state where you are constantly g0d and never on autopilot, but to not see a difference in the two? As Daniel Ingram says mindfullness always waxes and wanes.

@Ella yea what you said

Edited by Cocolove

On 22/07/2019 at 10:31 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Farnaby Yup

If you probe deeper into what that luminosity actually is, you'll discover it's pure Emptiness, Nothingness, or Void. That is the Groundless Ground or Buddhamind. Your Original Face.

Mushrooms make you very aware of this Void. Basically all psychedelics do.

Technically it's not a sensation. It is Truth or Pure Consciousness. You gotta probe deeper into it next time you trip. Contemplate: What is this luminosity? while you trip. You will eventually realize that it's totally empty and indistinct. This is pure existence devoid of form. This is the Absolute Formless, the Godhead.

BTW, this luminosity is present right now in your direct experience! The Now IS pure formless luminosity!

So you don't even need to be tripping on mushrooms to access it. It's always here and NOW. Mushrooms just make it easier to notice.

I tell my friend, it's like tarantino entering your head and pushing the saturator

On 22/07/2019 at 0:34 PM, Leo Gura said:

It's hard to say. For me, the awakening experienced on 5-MeO-DMT represents the purest form of nondual consciousness. I'm not sure what it takes to turn that into an unbroken state. It's total God-mode. You would be a walking God with that level of consciousness and you would transform the entire planet simply through the power of your presence. You could look a charging elephant in the eye and get him to bow before you. It is truly superhuman.

At that level I could no longer teach verbally. My teaching would be to walk around town blessing crowds of homeless people, children, and throngs of followers, and performing miracles. Grown men would be brought to tears from the radiance of my love. Birds would land in my hand.

People would write myths about it a 1000 years later.

I am nowhere near that level.

"could be". Maybe this sort of "coral/teal" was good 2000 years ago. this assumption of what is the "god mode". But I m sure you know that and you know this is very dual.

could be very different for each characters in the story.

Isn't you who talked about being at peace/bliss in the middle of a battlefield ?

awakening is like that 

this is not complete truth here, but a good sight

Edited by Aeris

On 7/22/2019 at 6:42 PM, Cocolove said:

@Leo Gura

Could you elaborate on jesus not being human? 

No. It's a loose hypothesis I have. I don't know for sure.

Isn't the highest form of awakening realizing there is no difference between the ordinary world and enlightenment. Such that the goal isn't to be in a state where you are constantly g0d and never on autopilot, but to not see a difference in the two? As Daniel Ingram says mindfullness always waxes and wanes.

There is no difference, but also there is.

You are always in some state of consciousness. All states of consciousness are God, but you can only know that from certain states of consciousness. So your state of consciousness is absolutely important. You cannot be a donkey, for example. That is not an appropriate state of consciousness.

If Daniel Ingram was a donkey, his enlightenment would disappear and no amount of Buddhism would help him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Bryanbrax When you awaken you will most likely hit the floor in awe of the sheer Infinite power and Love of God.  Your jaw will drop in awe and you will probably ball your eyes out in pure divine bliss.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

"Ra: I am Ra. 
Consider, if you will, that the universe is 
infinite. This has yet to be proven or
disproven, but we can assure you that 
there is no end to yourselves, your 
understanding, what you would call 
your journey of seeking, or your 
perceptions of the Creation. 

That which is infinite cannot be many,
for many-ness is a finite concept. To 
have infinity your must identify of define 
that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term 
does not have any referent of meaning. 

In an Infinite Creator there is only unity.
You have seen simple examples of unity.
You have seen the prism which shows 
all colors stemming from the sunlight.
This is a simplistic example of unity. 

In truth there is no right or wrong.

There is no polarity for all will be, as
you would say, reconciled at some point
in your dance through the mind/body/
spirit complex which you amuse 
yourself by distorting in various ways at 
this time.

This distortion is not in any case