F E A R L E S S

A quick guide to anti-aging drugs

23 posts in this topic

Note: I used nootropics incorrectly when writing this I meant to say anti-aging drugs instead because of this I've added some in.

If you care about maintaining your looks and health whilst delaying or even preventing the wall then you should consider Nootropics a serious investment. Nootropics are often used to improve brain function, such as Ritalin and Adderal due to the ability to improve focus, but their are nootropics drugs that target the rest of your body to fight ageing. You can have a significant advantage when your older if you look like you're in your 20 when your 40+. Nootropics can also prevent illnesses such as Dementia.

If you are on a tight budget or have any other reason not to take nootropics, like it interfering with medication you. You can try out the following:

• Keto diet
  • Intermittent fasting
  • Removing high inflammatory foods like bread and eating more foods that increase antioxidants.
  • Caloric restriction
  • keeping Vitamin B in check

Ageing is caused by oxidative stress forming, and telomere shortening and free radicals , which by caused by the mitochondria going through the respiratory system), these factors cause the body to break down faster and which than it can repair itself. the telomeres on gene endings to shorten too which shorten due to oxidative stress on mitosis(*further research needed here on telomores).

High oxidative stress can cause:

• Fatigue during activity
  • Muscles, joints and ligaments stiffness.
  • Slow recovery time
  • Inflammation.

Creatine monohydrate

• Mainly used for building muscle.
  • Mainly found in meat
  • Has cognitive improving abilities

Nicotinamide Riboside

• Derivative of niacin(B3)
  • Niacin can cause flush
  • Helps produce NAD+

Sulforaphane

• Found in broccoli sprouts and cruciferous vegetables
  • Aids NPF2 pathways
  • May protect against certain cancers
  • May decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease
  • May be able to help treat autism and cardiovascular disease

CoQ10 (Ubiquinol)

• Found in all cells
  • Powerful antioxidant
  • precursor enzyme to NAC+
  • Proven to work on rats
  • Rejuvenates and refills mitochondria

Glutathione

• Clears free radicals
  • Reduces antioxidant
  • May improve psoriasis
  • Protects the liver from alcoholic and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
  • Improves insulin resistance in older people
  • Helps treat peripheral artery disease
  • Reduces Parkinson’s disease
  • Improves immune system
  • It is naturally found in:
    • raw or very rare meat
    • unpasteurized milk and other unpasteurized dairy products
    • freshly-picked fruits and vegetables, such as avocado, and asparagus.
    • cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and bok choy
    • allium vegetables, such as garlic and onions
    • eggs
    • nuts
    • legumes
    • lean protein, such as fish, and chicken

Rhodia Roses

• unreliable due to lack of research

Memantine

• Very Popular. Used a lot in Silicon Valley.
  • Used to treat moderate to severe confusion in Alzheimer's patients. It does not cure Alzheimer’s disease instead it improves memory.
  • It blocks glutamate which is linked to Alzheimers.
  • https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3600.pdf
    • Check this link for precautions.

N-Acetylcysteine (converted to cysteine)

• Classed as double anti-oxidant
  • The N-Acetyl of N-Acetylcysteine makes it bio available and stable.
  • It Chelates (attaches) to harmful metals
  • Increases Glutathione. Glutathione does the following:
    • Maintain cell function
    • Protects cells from free radicals.
    • Enable for a healthy immune system
    • Regulates cell proliferation (rapid cell growth)
    • Reduces inflammation
    • Effective for supporting liver detoxification.
    • Boosting immune system (on a 600mg daily dose)
    • Maintaining youth
    • Treating degenerative diseases like Parkinson's Disease.
    • There is evidence proving NAC can treat bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, depression. It shouldn't be used as primary source of medical treatment.
    • NAC improve impulse control. (fight addiction)
    • Thins snot, which makes pathogens easier to expel.
  • Take 300mg-600mg daily. for anti-aging benefits.
  • 600mg-1g for athletic + recovery purposes.

Turmeric (focusing on Curcumin)

• Mainly used for anti-inflammatory properties.
  • Low absorption rate when taken alone. Use products that contain Bioperine or black pepper extract.

Resveratrol

• Found in grapes and wine.
  • Reduces risk to diseases
  • combats toxins
  • Evidence for improving cardiovascular health
  • improves insulin sensitivity
  • supports cell replication
  • improves biomarkers of the heart & brain.
  • Can help enzyme sirtuins.
  • Can be used with curcumin to reduce inflammation and osteoarthritis.

ALA (Alpha-lipoic Acid)

• Fatty acid useful for metabolism. (it slows down as we age)

Nicotine

• Can be undigested in multiple ways:
    • Vaping (Highly recommend this way)
    • Nasal Spray
    • Nicotine inhaler
    • Nicotine inhaler
    • Chewing gum(when used correctly)
    • Lozenges (when properly taken, do not chew)
    • Nicotine patches (no cognitive benefits are made using this method)
  • Lasts 2-4 hours.
  • Increases HGH and works as an aromatase inhibitor.
  • Lower risk of inflammation and neuro-degenerative diseases
  • Increases focus
  • Increases accuracy
  • Acts as an appetite suppressant
  • Decreases bone mass
  • Unsuitable for pregnant women
  • High toxicity when overdosed.
  • fatal single dosage is 30-60 mg in adults and 10 mg in children.
  • One vape vial will contain around 20mg of nicotine

Caffeine

• Increases alertness
  • Increases reflexes and physical performance
  • Increased serotonin
  • Has been shown to repair DNA
  • Can disrupt the circadian rhythm
  • Protects against cataracts .
  • Reduces depression (2-4 cups of coffee a day for four weeks)
  • Boosts memory
  • Don't consume more than 100mg a day
  • Classed as a true nootropic

NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide)

• NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6359187/. (Nmn is related to nicotine Nicotinamide Riboside.)
  • NMN is found in cruciferous vegetables.
  • (Nmn is related to nicotine Nicotinamide Riboside.)
  • Helps in nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) biosynthesis sirtuins
  • Not considered a form of b3, Nicotinamide Riboside is.
  • Not a vitamin.
  • Highly experimental, it has few human clinical studies.
  • NR is the safer option.
  • NMR is proven to treat Alzheimers
  • Fights free radicals
  • Prevents Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury. (Blood cells not regenerating cardicular cells) when taken at 500mg a day
  • Evidence towards viable treatments for diabetes.
  • precursor for NAD+

I would prioritise buying NAC in the list given but they all have similar results. Take nootropics 30mins after food or 1hour past medication. Please consult with a doctor is any substances listed interfere with medication.

To prevent drug tolerance, randomise your routine. Frequently change the following:

• The rate of time you take off
  • The dosage
  • Substitute different nootropics that do the same thing

@F E A R L E S S Thanks for sharing. Here is my simple anti-ageing routine that's been reaping great results for me:

- Wholesome, organic, mostly raw diet (I'm not a vegan)

- Alkaline ionized water only

- 1 tbsp of Chlorella daily in my green smoothies (for continuous detox)

- Moderate exercise - cardio, stretches, muscle toning 

- Dry sauna for best skin care

- Make my own household cleaning supplies

- Good night sleep, beauty naps

- Time in nature/beach, and with my dog

- Doing my art

- Stress-free living, meditation

- Humor

I do regular Oxi-Data home tests to measure free radical levels, and have kept them low. 

I'm also exploring intentional living and enjoy minimalist approach: 

Less stuff - more space, Less attachments - more freedom, Less work - more life 

:)

@F E A R L E S S

Awesome list, thanks for sharing! 

Most of those can be achieved on a well balanced diet enriched with some cruciferous vegetables and decent sources of protein. CoQ10,  ALA and Creatine can be lower on plant based diet diet but healthy cells should be able to produce their own in sufficient amounts. I wouldn't go supplementing any of those unless there is a metabolic deficiency such as severe mitochondrial damage or a genetic snip

Can't agree with Nicotine though, it is a systemic toxin which is rapidly absorbed and triggers the autonomic nervous system. It is also related to at least 4 types of cancers (and this is not because of the inhalation of tar and cadmium from cigarettes although that does not make it any better). 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

9 hours ago, Michael569 said:

@F E A R L E S S

Awesome list, thanks for sharing! 

Most of those can be achieved on a well balanced diet enriched with some cruciferous vegetables and decent sources of protein. CoQ10,  ALA and Creatine can be lower on plant based diet diet but healthy cells should be able to produce their own in sufficient amounts. I wouldn't go supplementing any of those unless there is a metabolic deficiency such as severe mitochondrial damage or a genetic snip

Can't agree with Nicotine though, it is a systemic toxin which is rapidly absorbed and triggers the autonomic nervous system. It is also related to at least 4 types of cancers (and this is not because of the inhalation of tar and cadmium from cigarettes although that does not make it any better). 

The health risks you said are associated with cigarettes, If you want to try it out I would recommend smoking nicotine salts by vaping as additives are removed that cause dangerous side effects. 

You wont live long with supplements, i used every supplement under the book. You are far better off with nutrient dense whole foods and superfoods which contain most of those in natural UN-isolated amounts with the whole-body of the foodsoure still intact. Plus supplements is dead/stale energy.

You want to consume life, food that is alive. "Living food" Freeze-dried whole foods/superfoods is the closest thing i take to a supplement nowadays. Sometimes the occasional herbal tincture or extract but even those are only safe for short term use. Nature is perfect by design. There's more to food than just matter. Checkout this link https://justalist.blogspot.com/2008/03/vibrational-frequency-list.html

The longest live people today found in villages around the world do not take any supplements. They simply consume wild or organically grown (mostly plant-based) food matter from their village they harvest daily. Lots of fruits and vegetables and some nuts and seeds and very little to no animal products.

Study the Blue-Zones.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, pluto said:

The longest live people today found in villages around the world do not take any supplements

They did a study on what makes the Himalaya centennials some of the longest live people in the world and after dissecting their brains, found out it's color was orangy/yellow from consuming turmeric root regularly as part of their daily diet. Those people died in their ripe age of 100-125 without having any illnesses/diseases.

Turmeric root is one of the superfoods that has an abundance of health benefits primarily for its anti-inflammatory properties.

Now I eat raw turmeric root daily as a snack too on top of everything else I do to live a long active healthy happy life. I tried to grow it myself, but got very little return, so I started to buy it from a local fresh market. My dog loves it too.

5 minutes ago, pluto said:

@Natasha Turmeric and Ginger = Magic

Yeah I put ginger in everything. Love how it smells and tastes C(:

Good job, thanks.

add vitamins, minerals  and I have on my list bacopa monnieri and lions mane as well

I prefer no nicotine and no caffeine(max. 1 cup a day) and watch for interference.

On 7/22/2019 at 9:05 AM, Natasha said:

@F E A R L E S S Thanks for sharing. Here is my simple anti-ageing routine that's been reaping great results for me:

- Wholesome, organic, mostly raw diet (I'm not a vegan)

- Alkaline ionized water only

- 1 tbsp of Chlorella daily in my green smoothies (for continuous detox)

- Moderate exercise - cardio, stretches, muscle toning 

- Dry sauna for best skin care

- Make my own household cleaning supplies

- Good night sleep, beauty naps

- Time in nature/beach, and with my dog

- Doing my art

- Stress-free living, meditation

- Humor

I do regular Oxi-Data home tests to measure free radical levels, and have kept them low. 

I'm also exploring intentional living and enjoy minimalist approach: 

Less stuff - more space, Less attachments - more freedom, Less work - more life 

:)

careful with the alkalized water. the stomach is supposed to be very acidic otherwise you compromise your ability to digest wrecking the foundation of your health.

Hopefully your body is able to overcome the insult of alkalized water but trust me, it's not helping you.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

5 hours ago, montecristo said:

careful with the alkalized water. the stomach is supposed to be very acidic otherwise you compromise your ability to digest wrecking the foundation of your health.

Hopefully your body is able to overcome the insult of alkalized water but trust me, it's not helping you.

I measure my PH levels regularly and it stays at the balanced 7 mark. I eat mostly fresh organic foods, but there are also some foods that I eat that are acidic, like poultry, eggs, fish, starches (potatoes, rice), honey, dark chocolate, etc, so I figure alkaline water balances out all this acidity. I even go a step further and add raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar to my water and consume fermented foods regularly to help replenish good gut bacteria. So far my digestion has worked fine.

What are your thought on that?

@Natasha sounds okay, the term alkaline and acidic only refer to the functional groups of the molecule itself. After a particular time, if you want the best optimum diet. You'd have to stick to a strict routine. PH stands for power of hydrogen, so its H+ and H- 

water is the best for optimumly boosting levels of hydrogen that i know of. (there are probably better one's but it's easiest access) so yeah it makes sense to drink alkaline water. 

sounds great LOL i wish i had such discipline to do that. 

@Aakash The alkaline water I use is also ionized. It is better absorbed water too because of its hexagon molecule. When I have a massage, I hear all the time that I'm one of the most hydrated clients they worked on because of how well hydrated and pliable my muscles and skin are. 

i would add phosphatidylcholine as one of the top ones.

And remove caffiene. I know caffiene is a always a tricky subject but i do know people who are on autoimmune diet need to remove caffeine from their consumption to heal properly and thats enough said for me how it works. I feel too jittery after i take it too

also keep in mind that always look for the source where to find the drug naturally than in supplements. It is proven over and over agin in studies that people get more of the supplement absorbed into the bloodstream by taking the food source rather than supplement. Supplement is always last resort. CoQ10 is ahMAZungg for the heart and funnily enough, the food source with the highest amount is... the heart!!. i eat chicken hearts, and try to do it weekly to get it in. Also amazing for doggies. Beef heart has the most, but im scared, beef organs taste...intense

Edited by moon777light

25 minutes ago, moon777light said:

i eat chicken hearts

:o

52 minutes ago, Natasha said:

@Aakash The alkaline water I use is also ionized. It is better absorbed water too because of its hexagon molecule. When I have a massage, I hear all the time that I'm one of the most hydrated clients they worked on because of how well hydrated and pliable my muscles and skin are. 

As its challenging to come by fresh mountain springs these days that are still untouched by the hand of man, the best bet is purified/distilled water in my opinion.

You can always add minerals like sea or natural salt or mineral rich natural substances like shilajit or ormus if you wish to be creative and try mimic and create a more "living" structure (so to speak) within the water more similar to that found in nature and wild springs.

What i like to do is consume more fruit and water rich vegetables/food. They are naturally geometrically structured and contain "living energy" so you won't need to worry much about water if you eat enough fruit and living foods!

For fasting however, purified or distilled water is best!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto There were testing done that revealed toxic traces and impurities still present in conventional purified bottled water. That's when I switched to the kind I drink now. Even Fiji water is not clean. I do eat mostly raw organic produce with natural live water in it. My cells are so used to everything clean that when I eat/drink something conventional like at a work party, I can taste the difference right away. So I try not to eat or drink anything outside of my own food/water supply. But when I do, I detox it with my daily green smoothies, fresh juices, raw eating, water, hot sauna, and/or fasting. 

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

I measure my PH levels regularly and it stays at the balanced 7 mark. I eat mostly fresh organic foods, but there are also some foods that I eat that are acidic, like poultry, eggs, fish, starches (potatoes, rice), honey, dark chocolate, etc, so I figure alkaline water balances out all this acidity. I even go a step further and add raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar to my water and consume fermented foods regularly to help replenish good gut bacteria. So far my digestion has worked fine.

What are your thought on that?

the vinegar is awesome and should be enough to mitigate whatever the water is doing. I suggest not having alkaline water along with any protein source as it would definitely inhibit digestion, especially the cleaving of b vitamins into their usable forms. 

So basically I would have the vinegar water with the meals to optimize digestion and then the alkaline water away from them like during exercise which i can imagine it would have some positive effect on.

Fun fact the reason why you can become nauseated after an intense cardio or HIIT session is becasue emptying the contents of your stomach is the fastest way to deacidify the body. So if you drink alkalized water during exercise maybe it assists the body in dealing with lactid acid.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

@montecristo Thanks for the feedback. I must be doing something right since I have abundance of energy and feel and look great. If I keep going like this, I will live active healthy life till a 100 yo and longer :)

11 hours ago, Natasha said:

@pluto There were testing done that revealed toxic traces and impurities still present in conventional purified bottled water. That's when I switched to the kind I drink now. Even Fiji water is not clean. I do eat mostly raw organic produce with natural live water in it. My cells are so used to everything clean that when I eat/drink something conventional like at a work party, I can taste the difference right away. So I try not to eat or drink anything outside of my own food/water supply. But when I do, I detox it with my daily green smoothies, fresh juices, raw eating, water, hot sauna, and/or fasting. 

I never drink bottle water. When mentioned purified water i meant "purified" not bottled :P 001 - 003ppm at most. Bottle water is rubbish. Fiji Water is rubbish :P The only bottle water i like thats BPA free and no nasties in the plastic that's actually as close to spring water is (Icelandic Glacial) water averages 7 - 8 PH which actually comes from icelandic glacial springs and you can notice the difference when you drink comparing to others if you are sensitive enough.

Keep doing you love, just some suggestions <3

Purified/Distilled water is pretty much same purity just different methods. Hope this helps :)

@cypres That's also another great product to add to purified/distilled water, good mention.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E