ivankiss

How to walk on Earth

18 posts in this topic

It took me a while to fully realize this, but now I came to have no doubt left about it.

My journey is not that of waking out of the body. Or waking out of the mind. Or waking out of form. It is not about waking out of illusion. 

Nope.

My journey is that of waking into my body. Into form. Into life.

Being a person. A conscious individual. 

I did not know this for sure up until recently. I guess I needed to see clearly the choice I made. The choice to be here and now as I am. As Ivan.

And boy did I see the choice being made clearly. Honestly. Willingly. 

I now remember. I now know; I am because I am willing to be.

Not to brag or anything; but it was quite easy for me to reach enlightenment. I basically spent my whole life hovering above everything. I was not quite immersed in reality. I spent most of my time up in the clouds, so to speak. Had little to no boundaries. Sensing everyone's emotions and thoughts was normal to me. I just wasn't in my body, really. So when life guided me onto the path of seeking Truth; I barely had a few steps to make. Not that it was not challenging...It's just that I've been so close to light, all along. 

I did not know what it meant to be enlightened though. 

And frankly; I still don't. I have no real need to know, either. But I'm quite sure it has to do something with infinite, unconditional Love.

Love is where I begin. Love is where I end. Enlightenment! 

Love is what we never wake up from. It's forever. 

So now, as a newborn; I'm doing what I'm here to do. Doing what I have chosen to do. I'm learning how to walk on Earth consciously; as a unique individual. I am drawing lines. Creating boundaries. I have likes and dislikes. I laugh, I cry, I think, I feel. I express. I sing. I give. I receive. I relate. I live.

I am enjoying the ride. 

I am learning how to speak consciously. To breathe consciously. To think consciously. To love unconditionally. 

I now remember choosing the ups and downs. I know their importance. Which does not make anything easier, really. 

But that too is what I've chosen. It's not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be challenging. Fun and thrilling. It's supposed to give me all the opportunities to grow and expand. To become more of who and what I am. Fully and rightfully. 

First thing I did after reaching the top of the mountain was praying to God to ground me into my physical form. To bless me with my senses again. My uniqueness. My point of view. 

I would trade it for no other. It is exactly what I desire. It is exactly what I dream of. It is exactly when, how and where. It is the best thing I could have chosen. 

Attachment, you might think?

Nah.

Dedication. Commitment. Submission. Will. 

Choice. Freedom.  

So what's my point? Well...

It's you.

I invite you. I encourage you.

Come, be the fullest you with the fullest me. Let us walk on Earth together.

It's an exciting place!

Edited by ivankiss

Beautifully said.

You can never reach Enlightenment if you do not believe you are worthy.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I was thinking of you yesterday on the shower, nothing sexual though.

I think I get it that way too, nice post haha

how much enlightened ? 99.99% ? :P 

Nice Ivan! There's a lot of users saying that same thing, we are both things at the same time Ego and God.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Aeris it's over 9000!

was thinking bout ya too these days lol.

Been reading through some of your posts for fun. It's entertaining, I like. Gives me the giggles. 

@abrakamowse Yeah... chasing the ego out of town is not cool.

All in one. Harmony.

Sometimes I go too far, but I m sure you can read between the lines of my sneaky trolly mind,

I like to taint the all with a bit of my relative truth, that's for the artistic print.

On the point to ground myself more in nature, that's my year work, cause I m too much of a computer connected brain, and I need to expand my experience.

Working on my relation with my actual gf !

vacation next week on the other side of France to see my gf & the sea - all days for 7 days

it has been a while for me, my technical skill is up the roof but my soul crave for something else, it's pointless to force things, as weird as it is, let the flow take you where it needs to take you.

THE BOAT IS AFLOAT ! I WANT TO SEE THE DOLPHINS SWIMMING WITH ME NAKED ( me naked < not the dolphins, cause they already are, are they ?  )

what about you ? :D 

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris you only go too far if you can't find your way back. 

Between the lines is all I read xD

Like your hype and authenticity. It's out there and in the face. 

Funny cuz I kinda got the opposite going on the inside. I really want to become more digital. Dive into some geeking. Plug myself into devices. Play with cool gadgets. Experiment.

Never focused on that stuff much, aside from music production...I feel technologically dumb at times lol. So I guess it's a natural progression. 

Still livin' the tropical lifestyle. Workin' on my finances. Putting the album together slowly. Can't wait to start recording. 

Not sure about my relationship status lol. We kinda grew apart. Different intrests. We'll see where it goes. 

Feeling a pull back to EU. Wanna hang with cool peeps. Create stuff. Got enough of Asia.

You know I will find you one day.

It already happened. 

13 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Aeris you only go too far if you can't find your way back. 

Between the lines is all I read xD

Like your hype and authenticity. It's out there and in the face. 

Funny cuz I kinda got the opposite going on the inside. I really want to become more digital. Dive into some geeking. Plug myself into devices. Play with cool gadgets. Experiment.

Never focused on that stuff much, aside from music production...I feel technologically dumb at times lol. So I guess it's a natural progression. 

Still livin' the tropical lifestyle. Workin' on my finances. Putting the album together slowly. Can't wait to start recording. 

Not sure about my relationship status lol. We kinda grew apart. Different intrests. We'll see where it goes. 

Feeling a pull back to EU. Wanna hang with cool peeps. Create stuff. Got enough of Asia.

You know I will find you one day.

It already happened. 

And do that, I think I'll keep doing it, but I'll try to find a balance and I believe in the phase of life. Each one his steps I suppose. Funny, you take my place, I'll try feeling yours haha

Drawing aswell this year, put my focus a bit outside and more on the visual aspect of life, I quite enjoy drawing almost everyday, but only when I feel for it. 

Sometimes I suppose there is phase of life where we are meant to be alone, we should not be afraid of thoses times at all.

if you need any help to understand anything about computer ( unless you want to create your own server and complicate things, I m not really good at programming, I can just point you place to learn things ) If I may help.

you pm me.

I think you probably not that bad, but you're right, exploring technology is a bit like exploring the mind, you'll see so many connections between technology and the whole process of human minds, that's always good to get a grasb on it, technology is always close to art and we live a lot in a technologic worlds. Will depend how you use it.

there is many things to learn from technology

no low, no high

you're are the conscious one !

If things doesn't look like gold behind your hands

you better work on your midas king skillz,

bitch

26 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

So, you are thinking in being the next generation NEO? 

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

and sorry to hear about your girlfriend, but who knows maybe that's for the better... never regret old times and past.. build present for the futur.

Maybe that's for met her again in the futur but on other circonstance, maybe it's the end page of a chapter. I doesn't experience yourself, but I hope you're still doing well anyway.

But I m sure you are hard enough to get through, probably more solid than myself.

Very good realization. The point is to reach the highest and realize God, become conscious of God. Then come back into the world and live and love. I feel my path has reached an end and now I'm just living. But I have no future here in Norway so my plan is to go back to Tyrkia and live the rest of my life there. Marry and have max 2 babies, and yeah just live and ''die'' there. 

@Aeris true dat. 

Solitude is not alien to me. I'd say I even got too comfortable in it. So I'm really feeling like connecting and interacting now. Emphasis on co-creation. Collaboration. Kinda got tired of doing everything on my own; as if no one else existed xD it's a loop from childhood. I embraced it long enough. Change is exciting! 

Good to hear you draw. I used to be good at it as a kid. Now I doubt I'd be able to draw a tree. Focused on my vocals these days. Wanna sing like an angel and growl like a demon lol. 

Dig patterns. Them 1s and 0s. Altough they also freak me out at times lol. Is that weird? Been deep into the mathematics of music, so I see the links. Mind is all patterns lol. I kinda got enough of ployrhythmic mindfuckery though. Exploring the feel side of music more. 

So yeah, not really interested in peaking behind the curtains of the digital world. Did that in reality enough. None of coding or programming shit. Mainly chill, off time gaming. Fantasy stuff. Things that are not experiential here. Like dragons and whatnot.

Will reach out for sure when time comes. 

Not upset about gf really. Feeling a bit stuck if anything. I suppose we both need a breath of fresh air. How's your romance? Serious thing or more adventurous? 

Edited by ivankiss

@abrakamowse Nah.

Love the matrix. But I'm in a rockstar movie.

Can't hack or fight. Only play music xD

@Conrad good for you.

I suppose we should still dream big. Even bigger than before perhaps. Living an exciting and fulfilling life instead of a mundane one. That's relative tho. 

Wish you the best!

@ivankiss Great to hear you're coming back to the Eu. Where are you from? I would love to get my hands on that album. I'm from Belgium, hope I can get it here xD 

On 23/07/2019 at 11:04 AM, ivankiss said:

@Aeris true dat. 

Solitude is not alien to me. I'd say I even got too comfortable in it. So I'm really feeling like connecting and interacting now. Emphasis on co-creation. Collaboration. Kinda got tired of doing everything on my own; as if no one else existed xD it's a loop from childhood. I embraced it long enough. Change is exciting! 

Good to hear you draw. I used to be good at it as a kid. Now I doubt I'd be able to draw a tree. Focused on my vocals these days. Wanna sing like an angel and growl like a demon lol. 

Dig patterns. Them 1s and 0s. Altough they also freak me out at times lol. Is that weird? Been deep into the mathematics of music, so I see the links. Mind is all patterns lol. I kinda got enough of ployrhythmic mindfuckery though. Exploring the feel side of music more. 

So yeah, not really interested in peaking behind the curtains of the digital world. Did that in reality enough. None of coding or programming shit. Mainly chill, off time gaming. Fantasy stuff. Things that are not experiential here. Like dragons and whatnot.

Will reach out for sure when time comes. 

Not upset about gf really. Feeling a bit stuck if anything. I suppose we both need a breath of fresh air. How's your romance? Serious thing or more adventurous? 

sounds serious so far from my perspective

it could be for a time, I m not thinking of leaving her on my side part, but I don't know what I don't know and sometimes won't know

I m trying to shape the present as best as I can ; have no energy to put my mind into self deceiving story about the futur.

Could me aswell who isn't serious in the end, the thought occured, but I m floating on the one only adventure : life

But so far I feel in love, nothing else to know.

I like my boat and where it lands, I don't know if I'll stay here, but it could be, who knows, still not me, I can faint to know.

sounds symbiotic, very open minded talks, she is just a bit younger than me, but I believe in the light I've seen so far, she is naturally good at arts and study science, she transcended her neediness herself, we are both in exclusive relation without any need for the other, but with a sincere attachment, even if we do not comdemn people who are into "open". So I believe so far we could build a really healthy relation. ( I m with her since 6 months )

I m just quite new to the all thing, but I have good friends with a tons of experiences on the subject. ( one of my best, talked to me about everything in almost all the details haha )

Apparently I m a good communicator.

She is not close to me this month, she had to go back for a job for 2 months ( but she is still student so she come back here, and I'll go vacation to her place next week )

___

some links

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_field_synthesis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5368249/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25534332/

I lost my special one with the all wave synthesis maths..

I m not really for a total maths/music thinking, I think it's ultra good to be self aware of model for music ( mathematic impact, and stacking of harmonic/volume etc etc.. ) they can help shape your organic practice, but that's just how I see the thing, I believe myself that as long as you keep thinking and thinking, you're still learning a new process then, and sometimes this process could even take months with an everyday working practice.

btw I got a discord for music/self improvement/gaming/memes talk ( it's 60% english, 40% french, 0.01% german )

You should keep drawing, especially in freestyle !

Edited by Aeris