Amy Irene

How to Find Actualized Partners

25 posts in this topic

On 7/23/2019 at 11:15 AM, Amy Irene said:

I'm a computer science student

When I studied compsci there were very few girls in the program, and 90% of the guys were extremely stereotypical geeky types, very awkward around women, and would hit on them in the most awkward ways. It was so cringey, borderline harassment actually. I hope for your sake that it's not like that anymore, in Finland at least. xD

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Honestly I think you should just find someone that turns you on and that you get along with. And then Actualize together. 

If you expect this partner to be Actualized already you place an expectation in them already. 

What is Actualization anyways. It never really stops the self-improvement. 

I think that it's really hard to find someone "like you". I guess that I'm lucky because I met 2 girls like that in my life. One is from different country and the second one I met at my university in philosophy course. I think it was meant to be, because I learned so much with her - and she with me. Guess it's getting harder and harder when you cross Green stage to find someone "like you". It's rare...

So, my advice would be something like: Don't focus on this topic, focus on yourself. Do the things you love with people you love. Work on yourself and your own way. Go to the seminars you like and don't be afraid to try new things. This will increase your chance of discovering someone "like you" and also help you with self-actualization. :)

On 22/07/2019 at 10:13 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

@hamedsf Society is fucked if we dont start to produce self actualizing babies from self actualized couples...you got a life purpose..

@NoSelfSelf I'll be happy to join your community and donate my seed when I manage to claw my way out of the bottom level of Maslow's triangle lol. I'm planning on skipping the middle levels and seeing if I can go straight for the top one, transcendence 

Or you could date people who aren't Self Actualized and help to elevate them up :) If we all give leg ups like that then humanity will climb the spiral faster. Of course you don't want anyone too neurotic or dysfunctional...