22 posts in this topic

How do you release it? Process it? Make sense of it? 

I have this wave of fear which overtakes me. It's linked to a narrative of shame and stuff from my past. I fear stuff that ranges from impossible to the smallest chance ever. I feel fear is the devil's ultimate weapon. 

How do you release this spiritual and delusional fear or yourself and your future?

22 minutes ago, SunnyNewDay said:

How do you release it? Process it? Make sense of it? 

I have this wave of fear which overtakes me. It's linked to a narrative of shame and stuff from my past. I fear stuff that ranges from impossible to the smallest chance ever. I feel fear is the devil's ultimate weapon. 

How do you release this spiritual and delusional fear or yourself and your future?

The Work of Byron Katie.

"It’s a good one, it just isn’t real.” — Byron Katie

56 minutes ago, SunnyNewDay said:

How do you release it? Process it? Make sense of it? How do you think?

How do you release this spiritual and delusional fear or yourself and your future? Why do you want to release it? 

Leo has a few videos on it but here’s one 

57 minutes ago, SunnyNewDay said:

I have this wave of fear which overtakes me.

What’s the sensation in the body?

What’s the thought story?

Are you the you in the thought story, or the you which is aware of the thoughts & sensations? 

Nonduality & Meditations         

Empty your head, fulfill your heart       

Posted (edited)

I am not aware of sensations. I am sensations. All of them. 

Saying that you are aware of sensations is exactly what motivates mind to create tought stories. 

Dayum that wisdom. 

Don't channel pls. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Saying that you are aware of sensations is exactly what motivates mind to create tought stories. 

why? 

@DrewNows Because when you say I am aware of tight chest feeling you are already Creating separation. 

Really have no idea from where all of a sudden this Love come from. 

@zeroISinfinity so separation is what creates fear, but isn't the purpose of becoming aware of sensations to understand the sneaky labeling/false separation? 

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@DrewNows "I am" is so sneaky. 

We are sneaky 🐍but we all Love you. 

So fear has nothing to do with (what is) being perceived, it IS / has to do with the perceiver

no perceiver no fear

@SunnyNewDay You describe the fear as overtaking you. Something that  helped me with fear is to walk right up to it, drop right into it,  sit in the eye of it, and as @Nahmdescribes break it down into feelings/sensations. That's all it is. Sorry to get all Tony Robbins on you but say yes to fear. I used to fear public speaking so much I had all these physical symptoms/sensations as well as mad intrusive thoughts. Shine a light on it, it disappears. 

When "perceiver" becomes "fear". 

To explain it better. 

Sensations are already Consciousness. 

You can't be aware of other people your sensations, other objects. It is all already done. It is all Consciousness. 

Any tips for dealing with residual spiritual fear that comes up occasionally for days or weeks after using psychadelics?

@SunnyNewDay Run towards it. There’s nothing to fear. Maybe avoid psychedelics until you’ve worked through the neurotic symptoms. Keep a diary or just some kind of recording you resonate with, listen back to it and gather perspective, your consciousness will then change the meanings of those contents the more rehearsal and perspective you put it, in doing so, you evolve those contents.

1 minute ago, possibilities said:

@SunnyNewDay Run towards it. There’s nothing to fear. Maybe avoid psychedelics until you’ve worked through the neurotic symptoms. Keep a diary or just some kind of recording you resonate with, listen back to it and gather perspective, your consciousness will then change the meanings of those contents the more rehearsal and perspective you put it, in doing so, you evolve those contents.

It's so crazy... I know there is nothing to fear but good lord it can be the most intense fear and I don't want to poke a lion. I know this fear has no reference point and is a complete lie but I haven't realized it for myself .  really hope to conquer it one day and figure it out like a puzzle.

face the fear

sit in it

make it your friend

and then see

it was you all along

you were afraid of your own shadow

"When you discover Stillness in the movement, and the Unchanging within the changing, then you have found your eternal home."
♥ Love ♥ Leads The Way...
Follow: https://www.instagram.com/ev3rsunny

What is the opposite of fear?

B R E A T H E

This is a world you'll never understand and you always fear what you dont understand.-Carmine Falcone

Understanding the why it makes you fearful. Even if you don't fully know make a frame to deal with it.  

Also make sure your taking care of you body sometimes thats all it is.