Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

I seriously want to step out of the game of life. Asking for realistic advice.

8 posts in this topic

I have very clear that I don't want to keep playing the game of chasing things (including self-devopment) and creating new problems and desires.

I have been doing it all my life and to be honest I can't see my mind stopping this game anytime soon. No matter how much I try to balance myself, I already seen my bullshit ego creating more delusion and problems to keep itself alive.

I am young (recently 24years old) but I think I'm pretty certain I wouldn't be miserable meditating for the rest in my life in a cave. In fact there's some kind of intuition that tells me this life I'm supposed to live it like that, finally letting go of the material game of life and going full deep into truth and silence. 

I work in software development since not a long time ago and until recently I have this plan of keep learning more of the industry to have a business of my own related to conscious leaving or either not conscious but that make enough money and go retire to go 100% into the spirituality ( but this is obviously very rare to happen).

But to be honest this can take lots of time and nothing guarantee me that it won't be another self delusion to keep playing the game of the mind. I don't see why when I have my business there will be any difference and my mind won't create problems or stories to excuse into not going to pursue/stay in truth totally.

So what is the other option. Where are really places that you can practice spirituality and for an exchange of some work they can provide with the place and food. I don't want to go to a Buddhist monastery lol. There isn't something more modern/adapted to the world of now that can provide you with this?

@Javfly33 Have you searched for eco-communities? I think that a closer contact with Nature could do a lot to you.

unborn Truth

Stick to the plan that some of us talked here so many times.

Slave for 5-10 years. By land in a rural area, leo recommended hawaii. Put a ecological house in there. build a self sustainable farm to grow your food, veggs, eggs, fruits... you can sell your excedent products to a local market or friends.

Keep you as away from the system as you can: No debt, no bills, mortgages. Avoid news, media. Dont hang with consumerist friends that push to buy cars, expensive things, etc.

Live to minimalism, keep your farm, meditate and enjoy all the timje in the world outside of the matrix.

@Moreira nice - i like that.  Hardcore and go straight for it.  Thats what I'm talking about.  He needs to want it bad enough though to slave for the 5-10 years - heart is what it comes down to.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

What about trying it first. Take couple of months off and do it the way you want to do it. You won’t need that much money and it will give you more confidence that it’s what you really want.

I have an opinion on everything :D

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

and nothing guarantee me that it won't be another self delusion to keep playing the game of the mind. I don't see why when I have my business there will be any difference and my mind won't create problems or stories to excuse into not going to pursue/stay in truth totally.

Your thinking is very black and white.

You don't need to living totally in the truth to enjoy life.

You gotta find some ways to enjoy life. All of this spiritual work is ultimately just a way of learning how to enjoy life. It's not about living in some cave and being a hardcore monk. That is only done for a temporary period as a means to an end.

You can practice enjoying life right now. You don't have to finish your enlightenment.

Structure your life in ways that make you feel good about yourself. I don't mean shooting up heroin or partying every night. I mean more simple pleasures, like the pleasures of reading a good book, cooking a nice meal, going fishing on the weekend, going for a road trip, listening to some good music, practicing some cool hobby, etc.

There are many ashrams around the world. In India, in Costa Rica, and elsewhere.

You could also try to find a more laid back job which is either more enjoyable to do or gives you more free time. When you have a business that you enjoy doing, life becomes a lot sweeter.

I spend a lot of time on my work, but I love it so it rarely feels like work. That's the key to work. You gotta do something you find meaningful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

take a minute to think. do you think of this action because of the presence of the bleakness and despairing of your life? 

do you think you'd think to do the same if you had the life of Dan Bilzerian?

think deeper and deeper, it's a escape rather than seeking a pure enlightenment!

try to take multiple actions on your dreams, fulfill your dreams by your own hands! 

hope you'd come to your senses ASAP! GOOD LUCK!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

You've created the game in your head.

You may not be aware of it right now but through light entering your eyes, sounds entering your ears and these things being interpreted by your consciousness via a feedback loop in your interactions with the world (especially with others and what they told you "what the game was") projections were created about what the "external world" represents. It doesn't as far as I've concluded so far, represent anything that we think it does. There is and there isn't a game there, on the affirmative there's the game that you've created in your mind, then there's the game of understanding that game at higher degrees of depth, on the other hand given the multiplicity of potential perspectives we could make on said game, with each increase in perspective we shatter the known borders of the game and evolve them. This not only aids the degree of depth in understanding we could make but potentially with increasing realisations, maybe at the very least comparatively speaking, there never existed any game at all.

So to me I'd aim to improve your understanding of the game and with each development here it'll no longer be the same game as you thought it was.

With improved understanding I've found that my actions tend to improve.

In the end, follow what you believe to be right and you'll learn to steer what "right" means as you go along.

Edited by possibilities