Western Buddha

preventing other people from suffering

4 posts in this topic

Following my previous topic: here
Unfortunately, I discovered that this person continues to deceive other people, and does not openly declare his sexuality.
So I thought whether it was right to do something (non-violent) that would prevent the pain of others. Like complaint or shaming.

@Western Buddha What about the liberating perspective... “I chose, next time I’ll choose differently”...and letting it go? Notice, you are keeping this in the forefront...why are you doing that? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I’m so sorry that this happened to you, it sucks to be deceived into doing something that you would never do! Unfortunately, you can’t change the past, it’ll always be with you, you can’t magically erase it. So why not to try to numb the experience or try to talk yourself out of your emotions. It did happen, you can’t change it, it sucks, oh well, don’t let it affect the rest of your life and take even more of your happiness away. You know that it won’t happen to you again, you’ll watch every girl like a hawk now! Share your experience, help others to know how to tell that a girl is transgender. Maybe those girls don't have other choice than to deceive. If you had to choose between having sex or deception, what would you choose? Or invest your time into inventing a time machine and change the past! I now it sounds like I’m making a joke, I’m not, it’s another option, it’s all up to you! You the one in charge of your life and sometimes things happen that we don’t like and can’t change, don’t let it destroy even more of your life than it already did.

I have an opinion on everything :D