Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

Everyone needs to go to one of these at least once in their life!

13 posts in this topic

The meaning of life ^ in a nutshell. The ego cannot hide or pretend under these circumstances. You can only be you!

We dance in the deep to put darkness to sleep.

B R E A T H E

it looks like a new age rave where you could find Koi fresco. Im not into electronic music like in the ending of the video.

God is actually just showing me the beauty of hardcore music atm. But I still feel like I drift towards a quieter, more meditative scene.  That's what I drift towards when I enter the place of authenticity

@Keyhole Trance music has always been the default for these events because trance goes hand in hand with spirituality and consciousness expansion for thousands and thousands of years as its basically our original form of music as a human species and has been found to have the most powerful effect on our consciousness because trance-music allows you to purge and let loose so its usually the main choice for these videos/after-movies but many of them have different stages and areas that play different music, downtempo, reggae and others ect..

There is also meditation and temples offer different free-classes, yoga, kriya, whatever people wanna bring to the table and techniques, sound healing and so on, its all about freedom, art, creative expression and such. You always learn something new and always meet the most amazing people and you will witness a level of non-judgement not found anywhere else which is truly memorizing as everyone is free to be themselves, even the police don't care that many are on psychedelics and such so people have that freedom to be themselves and tap into their full expressions without ever having to worry about being judged because there's always going to be someone there is weirder than you haha

Yeah its not really about knowing how to dance, if you notice at these events everyone is a free child in their own world and everyone dances completely differently in their own way however they "feel" the music compared to more mainstream festivals where everyone is trying to copy each other and its one big ego-boost. Even if you are a great dancer, you won't attract any attention. Its all about how much you enjoy yourself and fully let go and surrender to the music that makes a difference for everyone :)

As for burning man, I would definitely want to go once in my life but i prefer rural areas where the air is clean and there is access to lots of greenery, mountains, waterfalls, lakes ect.. which i find perfect for a healing experience which many of these (smaller ones) have been perfectly placed. We have (Burning Seed) in Australia, we do similar where we create art, structures, set our intentions for a week then on the last day we burn everything we create down to practice non-attachment and such and celebrate the new age and its such a great experience.

@Aaron pThese areas are usually very large and rural you can go venture out in the woods for days or setup your tent far away from the music if you want peace and quiet as the amount of freedom you experience in one of these events is profound, especially if not too mainstream like "burning man" which i believe has become more of a "spiritual ego" than anything else. 

@Moreira You are probably right, there will always be to some degree a "spiritual ego" vibe at these events but simultaneously, you can find the most amazing and enlightened beings fully embodied into their inner-child but deep down everyone is there for the same thing. If you let go and completely be yourself, you will naturally attract people that are on a similar wavelength as you. Although most people there will get you anyway.

The best conversations i have had at these events are with some of the elders and people who were sober in general and naturally vibing high. You don't even need to take anything, you will get high from the collective vibe, it forces you to be yourself.

For example: if 1000 people/cells are being themselves, their inner-child, true-nature and you go in there with a a big EGO, you will be destroyed without the need of any substance. The collective energy overpowers you and reminds you of who you truly are. I love seeing people turn completely primal at these events and come out completely new beings at the end.

As for advice if you are interested, seek the ones that have families and kids and are not very large, few hundred to few thousand people is the sweet spot. The larger and more "adult only" ones can get messy and tend to drift more towards mainstream spiritual ego vibe rather than love, acceptance, connection ect..

As much as i can explain, its similarly to explaining a DMT trip, you can't really do it any justice for others to comprehend, its one of those experience only going there and experiencing it directly will give you an understanding of how empowering and healing these events can be.

Its the collective power of these gatherings than makes a vast difference on a both a personal and global level.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Aaron p I love hardcore music so I'm quit intrigued about what beauty you found in it through realization?

@Moreira whats wrong with koi fresco? Got that stage green integrated yet? ;) jk

Events like that are awesome, lots of smiley, open minded and cool people hanging out and having fun. But I would NOT want to get stuck in hanging out with people like that, and to get too sucked into hippie culture. Integrate and transcend. 

Edited by molosku

@molosku The aware never get stuck, they absorb what is useful, discard what is not and remain in mastery :) I prefer quietness, solitude, stillness, god-like awareness over these too ultimately, but at the same time i cannot ignore the playful and joyful nature of human experience as both duality and non-duality must be equally valued and enjoyed to find the balance point of creation.

We chose to experience the human experience for a reason or we simply wouldn't be here.

When we awaken we realize we are god, we remember why we chose to experience limitation and separation to begin with, ultimately so we can witness the whole process full circle and witness how it is to experience "NOT-KNOWING/BEING EVERYTHING" for once, as we see that ultimately there is nothing but god and all is always well, we let it go and live truly and fully.

That is Enlightenment in a nutshell, many of us get stuck in always wanting to remember again, be one again when you will probably make yourself forget all over again anyway cause that's the joy of life. Once you realize you are it, you can do it all over again from a completely different perspective and you don't have a care in the world because you know you will always find yourself because you are infinitely intelligent :)

God is the Ultimate Child!

B R E A T H E

This festival looks really interesting for someone like me, who just recently tapped into the freedom of surrendering, the flow, letting go of all concepts. Thanks to Ayahuasca. Experiencing the groundlesness, total freedom made me completely lose my mind (which I'm so thankfull for) :D It reminded me to Love and not judge, something I have completely forgoten about, no wonder life was so unfullfilling.. Anyway thanks for sharing info about such festival, I might even go :)

There's a quite similar festival in Hungary. It's called Ozora. It's held every year and pretty much the same stage green crowd, psytrance, lots of psychadelics and besides music and dancing, there are yoga classes, meditation sessions, etc.

I'm pretty much into electronic music (psytrance included) so I really should try it sometime.

Yea psy festivals are lots of fun? Don't agree tho with what you are saying that ego can't pretend at events like this. There definitely are alot of pretending goi g on, but still lots of fun ?

@Mikael899 The festivals you are posting are almost completely ego-driven. There is close to nothing there for consciousness expansion, love, acceptance, community, oneness, connectivity and freedom. Its full of hard-drugs, alcohol, intense security and police, steroid-up meat-heads and fights. Those are full of the machine-minded who are yet to know themselves. The gatherings i post are far more conscious similar to most people that use these forums thus why i posted and completely different in my opinion.

This is a conscious festival, it may not be for you but you are posting the quite the opposite end of what i am.

These Festivals are about  Art, Love, Self-Creative Development/Expression, Openness, Non-Judgement, Freedom ect...

@nistake Yes i heard its amazing, maybe one day i will experience it. This one above Dragon Dreaming is the best one Ive ever been to. It reconnected me with Nature in a way i had forgotten about, i haven't felt so free and home to truly be myself while next to no one thinks you are crazy because many people there will understand you as they have walked a similar path thus why they are universally lead there too.

You can literally walk around naked and no one cares, judges, looks, almost everyone is genuinely happy and at peace with themselves in their own bubble because they feel truly free and one with nature.

Its like one big family. Its overwhelmingly beautiful, even going sober the collective vibe makes you vibrate so high and it doesn't wear off! Its like the ultimate psychedelic :D

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto That's just a projection you make. I've been to quite a few of these festivals and there are only occasional fights. For the rest of the time, everyone is super friendly. Everything can expand your consciousness in my opinion! It just depends on your viewpoint. 

Is does attract more unconscious people than conscious though, which I find sad. But to say that there is no love, acceptance, community and oneness is just not true. 

Edited by Neorez

@Neorez I agree but its the overall vibe of the atmosphere that matters most that affects everyone.

I have been to quite a few of those more mainstream festivals when i was a teenager as well, but compared to the latest video i posted, defqon and festivals of a similar frequency are nowhere near on the same level when it comes to what i have been talking about and please forgive my choice in words but in my honest opinion, its not too far anyway from what i initially stated. I guess a better way to put it is "little" instead of "no/nothing". Maybe its different here in Australia, this should explain more https://doofstore.com.au/blogs/doof-festival-tales/bush-doof-vs-festival-whats-the-difference#

Everyone contributes something and its quite different from mainstream festivals especially the ones I've been too. Nevertheless, whatever works for you :) either way i truly believe everyone needs to go to one of these at least once in their life, its an amazing and potentially life-changing experience!

Its such a joy to see parents take their kids to these gatherings and events all about love, freedom and oneness. Its one of the best experience for a child still new to this world, keep them strong to their roots/nature and pure in soul so the matrix can never get to them because at the end of the day, behind all layers of life, the most important thing to experience life fully and live truly in pure love and joy which are your natural states!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E