Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wk197

Which psychedelics are best for dealing with or outright curing depression/insecurity

6 posts in this topic

I might be getting some regular income soon and I'm interested in trying out some psychedelic substances and I think you guys can give me some tips.

depending. Every person can react differtently to different substances. if you're new to psychedelics start off with the ones which proven themselfs to give good results like LSD, Psilocybin mushrooms 

do a whole bunch of research on how to prepare yourself for a trip, set and setting, dosages ect. ect. 

and don't forget that you don't get cured most of the times but rather get an understanding of your condition which you'll have to integrate in daily life 

Mdma is a good intro to altered states. It's very predictable an consistent while being forcefully uplifting. Hard to go wrong. But if you have a tendency for addiction, it might be wise to avoid since it is not without some addiction potential. 

There is lots of studies on microdosing mushrooms, lsd and mdma. (Not all at the same time obviously lol) 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

DMT/Fungi/Cacti ect... They give you what you "need", no fuckery involved.

B R E A T H E