Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

The scientific thinking can be credible only WITHIN the physical dream.

8 posts in this topic

When we say science cannot understand reality we mean the whole dream itself.

Imagine you had a dream where you study the dream itself and try to find out how it works and its mechanics. Scientists are just doing that but in this physical dream. Useful for conceptual and pragmatic work. But the whole dream is actual and beyond physical.

Humans try to find out what reality is made out of by zooming in (which might never end just like zooming out) it will lead no where close to actual direct experience.

Yes, having a brain and sense organs and how things are made out of atoms and all these scientific concepts are stories but they are based on actual experience. This dream works in physical rules. This cant be denied.

In actuality, only this direct thing we call reality exists but there are photons hitting the back of the eye and causing signals in the sensory system. Even if it's a story. On this layer of experiencing it doesnt seem that way.

4 minutes ago, Pouya said:

When we say science cannot understand reality we mean the whole dream itself.

Imagine you had a dream where you study the dream itself and try to find out how it works and its mechanics. Scientists are just doing that but in this physical dream. Useful for conceptual and pragmatic work. But the whole dream is actual and beyond physical.

Humans try to find out what reality is made out of by zooming in (which might never end just like zooming out) it will lead no where close to actual direct experience.

Yes, having a brain and sense organs and how things are made out of atoms and all these scientific concepts are stories but they are based on actual experience. This dream works in physical rules. This cant be denied.

In actuality, only this direct thing we call reality exists but there are photons hitting the back of the eye and causing signals in the sensory system. Even if it's a story. On this layer of experiencing it doesnt seem that way.

You have yet to realize that God is Omnipotent, it literally dreams up reality and can dream up anything it wants. The physical world and science is just one of them. It's nothing but God's imagination and power and thus should not be believed to be otherwise.

The fact that reality is being made up comes from my direct experience when I was under my extreme spiritual awakening a couple of years ago. A event happened which now makes me know that reality is being made up, imagined, created every second. 

What it means is that the content stays the same the context changes.

Photons hit the eye but there is no objective material world out there for it to take place in. Its subjective experience.

Edited by Pouya

@Conrad I consider this physical experience another dream within dreams. The content is physical but its made out of consciousness.

Just now, Pouya said:

@Conrad I consider this physical experience another dream within dreams. The content is physical but its made out of consciousness. 

16 minutes ago, Pouya said:

Indeed. 

@Pouya that's precisely the point.  If you knew it was a dream then it would stop being a dream and you would be awake!

12 minutes ago, Pouya said:

Correct.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Conrad @Inliytened1

So scientists are right relatively. Only within the physical dream. A tiny tiny part of the whole reality.

Edited by Pouya