Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ROOBIO

Knowing the depth of the absolute

11 posts in this topic

Is the only way of understanding reality as deep as Leo talks about in his blog only accessible through the use of psychedelics?

@ROOBIO Through contemplation, however, once you've maxed out the process. Then you have to pull insights from within a higher source and this is the benefits of psychadelics. They take you directly there and its very unknown all the time how deep it will take you. So the mapping process is difficult. 

10 minutes ago, ROOBIO said:

Is the only way of understanding reality as deep as Leo talks about in his blog only accessible through the use of psychedelics?

Not at all. Once you become conscious of God you will have direct access to God's knowledge. Most if not everything of what Leo says is true about God and reality. This can be realized sober once you become conscious of God and yourself as God. 

@Conrad @ROOBIO Lets add a bit of relativity to this

10 years of sober practices = 1 boosted psychedelic experience

up to you, how you want to play it 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad @ROOBIO Lets add a bit of relativity to this

10 years of sober practices = 1 boosted psychedelic experience

up to you, how you want to play it 

It took me just about 4 years with just the help of weed to realize God. I don't know how but that's how it is. The thing too is be conscious of God permanently, not just in a psycadelic experience. 

@Conrad interesting i believe you actually. let me ask a question, do you experience or is there absence of experience for you? 

25 minutes ago, Conrad said:

It took me just about 4 years with just the help of weed to realize God. I don't know how but that's how it is. The thing too is be conscious of God permanently, not just in a psycadelic experience. 

Did you ingest the weed or smoke it?

@Aakash There is an experience.  The only way to understand God is through experience and ultimately realizing that there is no ''I'' experiencing a world, but God experiencing itself. 

@Beginner Mind I smoke it.

@Conrad interesting so you are everything and nothing. You have locked out aswell it seems ? 

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad interesting so you are everything and nothing. You have locked out aswell it seems ? 

I am nothing and everything because of the fact that I am God. My name is Jesus Christ, Buddha, Muhammad, and it's not just a name. I'm not even sure what that means, but it's something to think about when you think about it. I am God, and so are you.

Yeah i understand, its god not the name of the person with a limited consciousness LOL. 

thanks i think having a war with you guys has actually made me 100x more conscious! 

such is the term conscious warefare!

Edited by Aakash