Bryanbrax

Manga

4 posts in this topic

We have previously talked about anime and its impact on society , so I was curious on what you guys think about manga . Some mangas can be just as good as books if not better , if anyone is a manga reader tell us its impact on you and some recommendations 

Mangas are easy to publicise your view of reality. I have thought about writing a manga in the future, but i'm no good at drawing. All i know is there would be loads of blood LOL 

it would be along the lines of attack on titans ;) 

Edited by Aakash

Manga are self actualization to a very solid orange paradigm. on a very flat relative projection.

This is why Japan is one of the top high society I guess, they were kings in the East for a long time.

Not super high consciousness, but very out of the blue. But I loose myself there, not the point.

There is manga higher tier aswell.

It's not always the material anyway, you could fap 20 years and get enlightened from it depending your practice and vision.

It's always more about how you use it, and what are you looking for in it ? 

I could watch stupidity and get something high thinking from it.

"You" are the master of the interpretation anyway

Love reading manga for fun like beserk,claymore,baki the grappler,kengan ashura and stuff like that...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.