Mada_

Asking girls before kissing them?

13 posts in this topic

Obviously within an appropriate, flirtatious context where you feel the vibe would be right to execute spontaneously; based on people's experiences and women reading, is there a preference?

no words, feeling and emotion, dont ruin the moment with a cringy question 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Its usually just felt/known in the moment but if you want to be respectful and if that's your true nature, you can always ask but its more about the way you ask and the timing that makes it successful. Its a natural flowing thing, if thinking is involved during those moments then it probably would not be wise to attempt at all as thinking disrupts the natural flow which is flawless in its design.

There's always a way to ask her without asking her ;)

Creativity, its yours!

B R E A T H E

@Mada_ I was asked once and it came as a surprise, so I thought it was kind of cute.  

I don't know about that, the 2 times it was serious I ended in their bed aswell in less than 24 hours. ( but the girls was already finding me very attractive so.. )

I started kissing in the same time I put their clothes off it gives you a better flow hahaha

Edited by Aeris

No, but if you like to you can do it. Authentic blablabla. Also some girls think its cute.

@Mada_ There is no such need.

All you need is to make direct eye contact and move your body/face within a foot of her's. If she doesn't hold eye contact or tries to lean away, she's not receptive. If she gives you puppy-dog eyes, then that's your green light.

One final trick is to slowly brush her hair to the side with your fingers, and slowly run your fingers down her jaw line. If she flinches, she's not receptive and do not kiss her. If she maintains eye contact then she definitely wants to be kissed.

Really, it's all about the eye contact. Look at her erotically in the eyes and hold it steady. If she maintains it, it's on boy!

Another trick is if you go in for the kiss and she refuses it by leaning away. You brush it off as though nothing bad happened and try again 5-10 mins later. Keep trying even if she is resisting. Eventually she should relent.

It's also important to time the moment. The mood has to be right. The best time to go for a kiss is after you've made her laugh. When she's in a good mood, she'll be much more receptive.

Also, don't make it a big deal. Don't make it some formal, stiff thing. The mood has to be light and casual so there is no nervousness or awkwardness about it.

When you go for the kiss, decide on it and commit 100%. The worst thing you can do is be seconding-guessing yourself in your mind and half-assing it. Just assume that she wants it and that it will succeed. Don't be playing images of failure in your mind.

If a girl is on a date with you, she's already agreed in her mind that she is willing to sleep with you. Otherwise she would have never agreed to the date in the first place. So all you gotta do is not be awkward or creepy.

You need to build comfort and ease by doing lots of touching throughout the date. Then kissing is easy and natural. It is awkward and creepy when you go for half the date without a single touch. Get your hands around her body ASAP. You gotta be finding excuses to touch her all throughout the date. Tickle her and so forth in a playful way to break the ice.

And finally, if you wanna use words, rather than asking, the better way is to declare it: "You look yummy. I feel like kissing you now." You must say it in a way where you are not fishing for her permission but stating your genuine desire and intention.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I made that mistake, I wouldn’t advice it.

There are better ways to know if she wants to. Like:

Looking at her lips briefly and then back to her eyes.  If she follows your lead, she wants to.

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Mada_ There is no such need.

All you need is to make direct eye contact and move your body/face within a foot of her's. If she doesn't hold eye contact or tries to lean away, she's not receptive. If she gives you puppy-dog eyes, then that's your green light.

One final trick is to slowly brush her hair to the side with your fingers, and slowly run your fingers down her jaw line. If she flinches, she's not receptive and do not kiss her. If she maintains eye contact then she definitely wants to be kissed.

Really, it's all about the eye contact. Look at her erotically in the eyes and hold it steady. If she maintains it, it's on boy!

Another trick is if you go in for the kiss and she refuses it by leaning away. You brush it off as though nothing bad happened and try again 5-10 mins later. Keep trying even if she is resisting. Eventually she should relent.

It's also important to time the moment. The mood has to be right. The best time to go for a kiss is after you've made her laugh. When she's in a good mood, she'll be much more receptive.

Also, don't make it a big deal. Don't make it some formal, stiff thing. The mood has to be light and casual so there is no nervousness or awkwardness about it.

When you go for the kiss, decide on it and commit 100%. The worst thing you can do is be seconding-guessing yourself in your mind and half-assing it. Just assume that she wants it and that it will succeed. Don't be playing images of failure in your mind.

If a girl is on a date with you, she's already agreed in her mind that she is willing to sleep with you. Otherwise she would have never agreed to the date in the first place. So all you gotta do is not be awkward or creepy.

You need to build comfort and ease by doing lots of touching throughout the date. Then kissing is easy and natural. It is awkward and creepy when you go for half the date without a single touch. Get your hands around her body ASAP. You gotta be finding excuses to touch her all throughout the date. Tickle her and so forth in a playful way to break the ice.

And finally, if you wanna use words, rather than asking, the better way is to declare it: "You look yummy. I feel like kissing you now." You must say it in a way where you are not fishing for her permission but stating your genuine desire and intention.

Wow thats some solid advice, you should do a conscious dating video in he future, but I guess you have too much on your plate hehe

10 hours ago, Rilles said:

Wow thats some solid advice, you should do a conscious dating video in he future, but I guess you have too much on your plate hehe

Conscious Kissing - How To Make Godly Love

18 minutes ago, AlldayLoop said:

Conscious Kissing - How To Make Godly Love

How To Make Tantric Love - Part 1