Becks

Quantum mechanics explaining a possible worldwide phenomenon?

77 posts in this topic

"There are still some scientists out there trying to disspell this but it's not gonna happen.  "

To me @Inliytened1 you're just very simplistic and egocentric (meaning, its as if you think you're the only one thinking what you're thinking, they lack social awareness) in most of your responses for my liking, so it makes me suspicious.

I'm extremely open minded to literally any possibility, I go for sight over the sounds of others though, thus for the latter, they must argue their point or at least there be an agreed upon language, such as the use of the english language here.

I'm still waiting and eager to hear your definition of "becoming the absolute" means, in your own words, and how you believe you now express this.

Quantum mechanics question:

Is the function Ae^ax an eigenfunction of the operator d^2 / dx^2? If so, what is the eigenvalue?

Edited by possibilities

@possibilities let me ask you this because this is the crux of the matter of quantum mechanics - what is logical positivism? And use your own words don't look it up on wikipedia.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

The Absolute can't be measured by science

Thats because science is within the Absolute.   Quantum mechanics demonstrates this because the position and velocity of a particle cannot be measured simultaneously.  Therefore it cannot be stated definitively that the particle exists!  That is logical positivism and it was actually very bothersome to even Einstein himself and he took it to his grave saying "God doesn't play dice"

But yes scientists have been trying to measure both the position and velocity of a particle simultaneously without success long after quantum mechanics but even that was dealt a serious blow in the 1980s as i mentioned.

So what does this science tell us about Truth or the Absolute?  That it is prior to it.  It cannot be measured.  

The only way you can is by becoming it because you ARE it.   This cannot really be explained by language because the Absolute is prior to language as well.   

The Absolute - you can call it God or Truth - is pure isness.  It is itself.  You are yourself.    When one collapses from their finite form to the Absolute (or isness or pure Being)  they become the formless and they discover that they are the formless or God.    Basically you are like that particle collapsing from the particle into pure potential or that field of possibilities.  Likewise you can collapse from the field of possibilities into a particular particle - you - which is your default state.

You also ultimately discover that form (particle) and formless (field of possibilities) are One.  You! You're the whole thing dude!

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Why have you avoided answering my question on quantum mechanics? Its quite elementary. You've claimed to be someone who has studied quantum mechanics quite deeply.

I can tell by the patterns in your sentences that this is likely not the case; probabilistically. I would actually be incredibly surprised, completely flabbergasted actually if my intuition was incorrect here.

I have no reason to continue this conversation if you choose not to backup your claims and instead choose to go off into areas unrelated to what I've posed. Moreover you're unable to demonstrate clearly as to what you're referring to.

Oh I already know I'm "it", this is old news though and is only a belief that it seems you've attached yourself to. For example, how do you know you're not a robot created just a moment ago that was programmed to say these things? None of us could possibly know, we could be in lab right now being experimented on in this way where they've created a mock environment (the one you're in now, especially if its just a room as opposed to an open chaotic environment) that we perceive as something we're familiar with.

I could probably be a good detective if I wanted to be but I've chosen a different field.

I wish you well though and hope you're doing okay, all the best.

@possibilities i wish you well too.  xD i don't have to answer the mathematical formula because i am the formula..as are you.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 hours ago, possibilities said:

Quantum mechanics question:

Is the function Ae^ax an eigenfunction of the operator d^2 / dx^2? If so, what is the eigenvalue?

This is nothing to do with mysticism LOL , this is to do with quantum mechanics. There are various metaphysical implications that could be said about any given subject that does not apply to its own technical rules. I.E an apple is red and healthy in cooking, however its just a physical object for a physical body in mysticism 

However, in physical terms where the rules of relativity have been set by founders of such subjects on false assumptions. Whatever that eiginvalue is, is certainly the constant for what ever its measuring. As it would need to be, to make the whole subject viable and make sense. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash i think i clearly proved to him that i grasp Quantum Mechanics enough to discuss it with him.  I didn't delve into the mathematics of it because there was no point once you awaken.  It is far more valuable to understand that you ARE the formula than to try and figure it out.  I leave that to the mathematicians.  He probably looked that up on Wikipedia anyway - it didn't sound like he was anywhere near my level of understanding of the topic and definitely asleep if he thinks that Truth is a belief.

But i still have love for him and i hope he can awaken one day.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I  am just throwing an idea out there, it doesn't mean I'm delusional, l am just speculating an idea that I thought would make a good conversation on here.

If you are part of the scientific community, I would love to hear your thoughts ....

Edited by Becks

18 hours ago, Becks said:

I found that I really enjoy contemplating quantum mechanics and so and after doing some research on the topic ( not a whole lot but I have a BASIC understanding of quantum mechanics ) I have found a radical idea which may begin to question and attempt to explain the effect technology has on us and our lives as humans...

So my idea is that using quantum tunneling, we can being to question why our smart devices get "outdated", or starts to "lag" as time progresses. Basically all our modern technology uses transistors which are built so compactly with particles both positive and negative that they can only fit so many into one small chip or Intel core with the technology that they have now. So as these energies or electrons basically tunnel out (really teleporting) and transform into who knows what, maybe it's what we observe from our devices... but if these particles run out of particles in the core to teleport towards it's intended use, then our devices are definitely "aging", until it gets so old that it stops working? Technological death ?

I really dont know the answer but the real question is that if these particles are basically teleporting, then I must be open to how our devices can influence us and our minds... even at a collective level. 

Thoughts ?... I actually was not much interested in physics before, but quantum mechanics has really got me thinking ....

I want to make clear that I am speaking of a more visionary science, not what science is main stream....

@Inliytened1 The reason why he posted the mathematical formula was probably something like this (at least that is why I would have done it):

The thing is, this subject is extremely difficult and it is not just about it being illogical, in the sense that in every day life you do not encounter things that have weird quantum-like behavior, it is also about the ton of math and physics that you learn in advanced courses in University. Most people when they debate about this kind of stuff, they only know it from popularizing articles or random YouTube videos that don't dive into the issue.. and of course they don't because for most people it is much easier to talk about how cool it is that there is quantum tunneling than to spend literally years to first study math and then the physics behind quantum tunneling or any other related phenomena. Just by scrathing the surface you won't have the slightest idea how this stuff really works and you will be really far from making any epistemological arguments from this limited knowledge. Obviously if you studied the subject thoroughly you could easily say the answer to @possibilities 's question or tell him that it wrong or whatever. Instead, you said that there was no point into looking into the mathematics, well how could you possibly know if you did not know it? Your whole argument ended by saying that he probably looked it up on Wikipedia, now I am asking you to answer yourself honestly.. why would you assume it and would it actually negate his/her point?

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

@Dragallur I wouldn't waste your time, this is what I'd describe as their comfort food.

Comfort food in the form of thought and their "beliefies". Fies is to feels because it makes them feel good but when it comes to reality they're just eating feces and throwing them (where feces is to beliefies) around here.

Its their Saturday night Netflix special, difference here being they watch their beliefies run daily through and acted on by their consciousness possessing little to no awareness on their own beliefs nor the proper capacity to question them.

They sadly become better and better by the day at being pretenders, and that becomes their little joke. The more they joke about their pretend, the more they get sucked into their delusional quantum black hole.

He clearly has very little mastery beyond perhaps his own imaginings that are not at all grounded in any sense of reality. His psychology feels that it can make any claim it wants, like professing themselves to be people who "deeply study" the subject and yet have no well thought out theories, understandings of other peoples theories nor the mathematics beyond them. They feel that their feelings are enough to backup whatever claim they want and end it with "well I am the mathematics", which I'd retort with, so are your feces, so you understand the math and are the math just as much as your feces, "good on you!".

Its revolting actually, condoning it only attracts others like them that believe their feces/beliefies are the answer to all quantum mechanical questions, or any question for that matter.

All in all, although I'd wish such people didn't at the very least post their thoughts in the affirmative, all you can do is have compassion for them (because it is quite sad in a way, I can sense the corresponding difficulties they'd go through and I mean that sincerely - but at the same time you can't treat them as victims)  and if the unquestioning delusions out number reason on the forum, simply spend time elsewhere.

Edited by possibilities

Self righteousness belongs to narrow-minded.

— Toba Beta

@possibilities I understand your argument, but in a sense it is sort of a dualistic approach by calling us "pretenders", which only divides us more.... I am a newbie in self-actualization work, so how does this statement help me become more conscious? 

I was just asking for thoughts on an idea, and if the idea as you are saying, is not worth posting, then you are entitled to that opinion :)

@Dragallur Hi.  Are you denying that one cannot measure a particle's velocity and position simultaneously?

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, Becks said:

I was just asking for thoughts on an idea

Back to your original idea... quantum tunneling is pretty rare phenomenon as far as I know so no, I don't think that it would lag your device.. but the thing is that I actually cannot be sure this is the reason because I am not quantum physicist. The problem with quantum physics is that it is theme that is extremely popularized and lot of people think that they know something about it when in reality they don't, people like Deepak Chopra have been criticized exactly for this. So in my opinion it does not make so much sense to ask QM related questions on this type of forum which attracts lot of people that think they know something when in reality they might not, of course you might get a real answer here from quantum physicist or somebody with relevant expertise but it would be hard to discern between these people without checking their knowledge. So for example Leo has some videos about quantum mechanics (I did not see them) but I would not be sure if he has big enough expertise to talk about this stuff. It would really help if he brought along to his channel someone who studied it for years and they talked about it to each other, that would be great.

-Insomnium

@Inliytened1 While it has nothing to do with what I wrote there.. yes I actually do deny it and to clarify my point, I can measure particle's velocity and position simultaneously it is just that there will be some uncertainty to this measurement.

-Insomnium

3 minutes ago, Dragallur said:

@Inliytened1 While it has nothing to do with what I wrote there.. yes I actually do deny it and to clarify my point, I can measure particle's velocity and position simultaneously it is just that there will be some uncertainty to this measurement.

3 minutes ago, Dragallur said:

Indeed.  Heisenberg's uncertainty principle..but i take it you don't subscribe to logical positivism :D

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Dragallur said:

Back to your original idea... quantum tunneling is pretty rare phenomenon as far as I know so no, I don't think that it would lag your device.. but the thing is that I actually cannot be sure this is the reason because I am not quantum physicist. The problem with quantum physics is that it is theme that is extremely popularized and lot of people think that they know something about it when in reality they don't, people like Deepak Chopra have been criticized exactly for this. So in my opinion it does not make so much sense to ask QM related questions on this type of forum which attracts lot of people that think they know something when in reality they might not, of course you might get a real answer here from quantum physicist or somebody with relevant expertise but it would be hard to discern between these people without checking their knowledge. So for example Leo has some videos about quantum mechanics (I did not see them) but I would not be sure if he has big enough expertise to talk about this stuff. It would really help if he brought along to his channel someone who studied it for years and they talked about it to each other, that would be great.

Yeah that would definitely be a great idea and something I'm interested in! 

@Inliytened1 I am wondering why did you ask me about Heisenberg's uncertainty principle and I am also wondering if you have any comments to what I wrote earlier, justifying the original quantum mechanical question.

Considering logical positivism, while I am not totally sure what the philosophy entails and I only work with what I read quickly on Wikipedia, I am not logical positivist because I believe there can be some value to statements that are not based on logic while I do think that logic is import and crucial to this discussion.

-Insomnium