John Iverson

What is better word for super? I will replace it for my lp statement read (below)

11 posts in this topic

I am going to replace that for my life purpose statement... 

this is my life purpose as of now.. 

my life purpose is to make that super and mystery of the universe become lived experience and become their reality to people ... 

explaination: i want to make people see everything here is not ordinary, and mysteries is not just happening somewhere it is right here and super comes from super human, everything here is super.. what word should i replace to super? To pinpoint that everything here  is super even human being, every creation.. cause i want to make people see for example that siddhis is  part of the truth, i want to make that to become lived experience by many people and they will not say anymore that, that is superstition or it is some kind of mystery or cannot explain by science... please help me.. 

ps: even the word myster, what word is better to replace mystery? Mystery for me is this unknown events that is happening for example aliens, ufo here on earth, siddhis of other people.. etc.. i want to make people see that there is no limitation , being human is super the surroundings we live in is super..  events like that eveal the truth that we are not just ordinary we are something beyond

Edited by John Iverson

you want to "make" people see things they don't want to see? xD

Good luck~

Leo was right - love is the answer.

7 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

you want to "make" people see things they don't want to see? xD

Good luck~

They don't want to see?? What do you mean

6 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

Magical instead of super

Thank you

1 hour ago, John Iverson said:

They don't want to see?? What do you mean

Many people are stuck in low consciousness of their own will.

When you approach them with a solution, they'll reject it.

This rings true for even the shallowest parts of personal development such as pickup.

Something as deep, radical, and counter intuitive as seeing the magic of life is going to be REAL tough to execute as a vision.

What are you going to do, preach to them?

"Hey, look around you! Everything's beautiful!"

Yeah tell that to the guy who just had a divorce and lost his job, he'll probably punch you.

That's not to discredit your life purpose, and I'm not telling you to give up.

In fact, we have almost identical life purposes ;) All I'm suggesting is that you dig really deep and be realistic:

The magic of life? Who the fuck cares? Nobody!

Prepare to be ignored, ridiculed, and hated on.

Even beyond that, even if you found "your tribe" of people who are actively seeking a more conscious life, what will you say to them?

"Wake up! Here it is!"

Yeah as if, lol. Don't expect preaching to be effective.

This is where you'll have to get really creative.

If you plan to become a speaker, become so articulate, charismatic, and fluid that you can evoke deep emotions in your crowds.

Become well-read. Know philosophic theory forwards and backwards, all the while being mindful of its limitations.

Don't tell people about the magic of life; show them. Embody it.

Furthermore, don't limit yourself to one form of expression.

Magic can be found in art and music (and everywhere else). It's a matter of how good you are at bringing the magic to the surface.

Keep all this in mind as you move forward:x

22 hours ago, John Iverson said:

my life purpose is to make that super and mystery of the universe become lived experience and become their reality to people ... 

explaination: i want to make people see everything here is not ordinary, and mysteries is not just happening somewhere it is right here and super comes from super human, everything here is super.. what word should i replace to super? To pinpoint that everything here  is super even human being, every creation.. cause i want to make people see for example that siddhis is  part of the truth, i want to make that to become lived experience by many people and they will not say anymore that, that is superstition or it is some kind of mystery or cannot explain by science... please help me.. 

P.S. This is what I'm referring to.

Accept that most people will never, ever see what you're trying to show them.

Similarly, accept that you will never "make" people see anything.

They will see it when they are ready.

5 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

Even beyond that, even if you found "your tribe" of people who are actively seeking a more conscious life, what will you say to them?

"Wake up! Here it is!"

Yeah as if, lol. Don't expect preaching to be effective.

This is where you'll have to get really creative.

If you plan to become a speaker, become so articulate, charismatic, and fluid that you can evoke deep emotions in your crowds.

Become well-read. Know philosophic theory forwards and backwards, all the while being mindful of its limitations.

Don't tell people about the magic of life; show them. Embody it.

So rather, focus on you.

Rephrase your purpose into becoming someone who is able to open the eyes of those around you, not because you "made" them do anything, but because they were inspired by your mere presence.

Leo's recent blog post is a perfect example: https://www.actualized.org/insights/the-highest-purpose

Notice that his purpose is about what he will become.

Not about what changes he will "make" in the people around him.

transcendence? awesomeness? extraordinarity? 

Edited by Elisabeth

On 7/22/2019 at 0:08 AM, Elisabeth said:

transcendence? awesomeness? extraordinarity? 

It's like i wanna make people see the truth that everything here in existence is not ordinary is it spiritual.. it is supernatural... and make people believe to the UFO and have some grasp and make them realize and understand such phenomenon in existence, because that some events is happening that they don't understand And see it as truth, because some people they think such phenomenon cannot explain by science or logic therefore it is not true and it is superstitious and it is a myth and it is imposoble..

On 7/29/2019 at 10:32 PM, Serotoninluv said:

Perhaps magnificence, extraordinary, magical

To reveal to people the spiritual manifestation, unearthly and supernatural w/in us and in different dimensions of reality and become that ordinary 

Or 

To reveal to people the spiritual manifestation, unearthly and supernatural w/in us and in different dimensions of reality is actually real and make people know what that is...

Or 

to discover different dimensions of reality and reveal the truths of its existence 

hmm? Tell me is it now okay?? Huuuu 

Edited by John Iverson