kyle barnett

Veganism and vegetarianism.

5 posts in this topic

I would love leo to look into this subject as it is a deep contraversial topic. 

But it has many aspects. Such as health, Ethics, Our views upon animals and sentiency, Discrimination, Animal agriculture and influence on the planet., And others. 

Edited by kyle barnett
Spelling errors

Agree :)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Although it would be "better" to take other aspects as well like ecology in general which is a broad subject and all other things you mentioned.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Good point. I feel ethics is a big compenent though. I find our views on animals vs out views on all humans from an equality stand point are untenable. 

16 hours ago, kyle barnett said:

Good point. I feel ethics is a big compenent though. I find our views on animals vs out views on all humans from an equality stand point are untenable. 

It is and i agree but it has to be "zoomed" out because most people won't take it seriously if approached from this point of view only.

Hope he will one day :) Good idea!

❤️?

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞