zeroISinfinity

Sahaja samadhi

44 posts in this topic

Is it final Goal of spiritual /enlightenment work?

Permanent Sahaja Samadhi. 

I'd say mahasamadhi is the final goal. To conciously leave the vessel. Game over. Total liberation.

Posted (edited)

Or is it non existance, removing that last Formless veil. End of Soul, end of Consciousness. 

That is real game over. Full liberation. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

But I guess could work on higher level of meditative absorption to attain that. Maybe next goal. I do have exit in mind, I am Just tired of life, really tired nothing motivates me.Even from Very young age. Old soul I guess. 

Yeah was looking for answer on this. 

IMO proper individuation is the real goal of any spiritual work. 

To a fox, trickery is truthfulness. 

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

IMO proper individuation is the real goal of any spiritual work. 

If you mean self relience. Yeah "attained" that long long time ago. 

This stuff interest me Just for Truth sake and I do have character strenghts to go all the Way. For enlightenment you accept your own death. So I do know how brave I am and what I am really risking for full liberation. 

God knows when I Will get simular character for ending. Need to seize the chance. You can't lie yourself for eternity. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

it’s to realize there’s no goal but to follow your highest joy, continue  expansion 😇

as we are complete and free to explore ourselves through this vessel 

Edited by DrewNows

Yeah follow your ❤️. Sure np with that. 

But you have to face this. There is no avoidance of this issue and it is a big one. Ofcourse everyone Will say no. But time Will come yet again with some other crazy ass devil. 

Posted (edited)

Going beyond Formlesness. It is possible. I know it is. Total extinction of Conciousness. 

Source of Conciousness is Actual non existance. Ultimate Truth. 

If you are so much mesmerized with egoic existance imagine how much you are mesmerized with infinite Love but both stem from same source and both are illusions. 

Just crushing spiritual dreams. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

If it ends only my Consciousness then it is worthy of doing it, if it ruins Reality as whole then it is not. That's the dilemma and mysterious unsolvable question. 

@zeroISinfinity No i don't mean self-reliance by individuation. I mean a healthy integration with conscious life. 

For enlightenment you accept your own death. So I do know how brave I am and what I am really risking for full liberation. 

Well, not really imo. This is not a perquisite. And tbh i'm of the opinion that this is actually an impossible thing to do. I don't think Ego can be killed, only diminished and repressed. AFAIK this is the biggest danger of enlightenment work. I want to dispel the notion that "the Ego needs to be destroyed for the Self to shine through." The Ego is only how the Self operates on a conscious level. 

Posted (edited)

I am not saying repressing ego self in life. No no. I am talking about actual states of Consciousness not some beleifs and ideas you bring into your everyday life. 

Ok lets explain you. You need and "I am" to live your life. That of itself is first delusion. You can only live your life as devil there is no other way to exist in duality. There is but 99.9% live this way. That's world of forms. 

But forms does not exist it is all Ephemeral, apparent physicality is what "convinces" You and create illusion that world is real actual place. 

To "get enlightened" that second illusory you/your form and everything else collapses, yes including awareness your greatest fear. 

Formlesness no distinctions/Oneness. 

End of apparent Self fragmentation /Omni- everything. God realization, Soul in full power. 

These are actual states not beleifs. 

It is possible to even go beyond Formlesness and that is Soul extinction that is last possible stage and it is Ultimate Truth of everything. Is it worthy, there is no return from it? Who knows, nobody done it. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

I am not saying repressing ego self in life. No no. I am talking about actual states of Consciousness not some beleifs and ideas you bring into your everyday life. 

You are not saying that, but it is what's happening in effect. Also I'm not sure what you mean by states of conspicuousness. Everybody seems to have their own definition. In my books there is either things that you know about - which are conscious - or things you do not know about which are unconscious (you can think of this as un-manifested potential, or it may be that some aspects of the unconscious are manifested, and are affecting you in ways that you do not know about. This last one is what the scriptures and stuff refer to as "mind of God", a complete, conscious picture of it incidentally, is upheld by many people here as the goal of enlightenment work. Only that is impossible because the unconscious is infinite. 

You need and "I am" to live your life. 

The concept - I am - is only a point of reference for conscious awareness. It is not the same thing as Ego which is much more complex. In the final analysis, the entirety of your experience is the Self. That includes Ego, consciousness, the unconscious etc. 

You can only live your life as devil there is no other way to exist in duality. There is but 99.9% live this way. That's world of forms. 

This attitude has the effect of demonizing the Self and which WILL result in psychic trauma and repression. It might even be unconscious megalomania. The Self is not separated into different parts in reality. The distinctions are self-inflicted and arbitrary. If you cordon off one aspect of it, say the Ego, and demonize, it will bring the whole thing down.

But forms does not exist it is all Ephemeral, apparent physicality is what "convinces" You and create illusion that world is real actual place. 

This is not as much of a "secret" of life as people make it out to be. All knowledge is conceptual and this has been known from eons ago (ate from the apple of the tree of knowledge and was cast out of heaven etc.). 

Considering that everything you experience is psychic phenomena, it really doesn't matter how you think of stuff - whether as matter, or mind, or waves or what have you. If you search for an absolute reality hidden behind psychic projections, you'll end up calling that being. Many people call being "void" because it has no qualities of itself. Everything known about awareness is conjecture at best, because awareness cannot become a conscious object of awareness. It is just self-evident. That in no way tell us anything about nature of forms. We can say "everything" is psychic, but that is empty knowledge. 

To "get enlightened" that second illusory you/your form and everything else collapses, yes including awareness your greatest fear. 

Not really. All that does is create a state of flow, or samadhi, or what have you. It'll reduce you to an animal state of pure perception and no conception. People crave this state because it is blissful. 

15 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Who's asking? :)

Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be True.

∞∞∞∞ Swami Vivekananda ∞∞∞∞

In Formless state or state of Pure Consciousness there is no perception. @FoxFoxFox

That's enlightenment. 

Yes you realize many=two=one it's all same Conciousness. 

Everything is you. 

I m not talking about empty perception without any cognition. 

There is "none" state without Consciousness. That is full liberation but it is actual non existance. 

None state is Source itself that's God proper. Only giving no receiving. End of loop. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There is "none" state without Consciousness. That is full liberation but it is actual non existance. 

None state is Source itself that's God proper. Only giving no receiving. End of loop. 

Indeed <3 Why asking the question than?

I do get it though (having similar things going on) but pointing it out :D

Truth can be stated in a thousand different ways, yet each one can be True.

∞∞∞∞ Swami Vivekananda ∞∞∞∞