Surfingthewave

Where are we going?

20 posts in this topic

This is more of a question for Leo's forum but also to myself. I'm justing reviewing my consciousness work so far, and also notably where Leo is going, following his deeper and deeper insights and awakenings.

What is the ultimate destination with this? What do people want out of this consciousness work? I have days where I'm skipping out of bed into my day with a huge smile on my face because I have got it, like really got life and I feel really awakened and full of love but then, this passes. I have a life purpose which interestingly seems to mirror this work. Is it about enjoying the moment, what is and the completion that comes with this, embodying the Truth. Or is it something else?

it's about being human and experiencing all the things we are able to as consciously as possible and also raising our capacity to love everyone and share a message of peace 

1 hour ago, SunnyNewDay said:

it's about being human and experiencing all the things we are able to as consciously as possible and also raising our capacity to love everyone and share a message of peace 

And how are you doing with that? 

Its not about how fast I get there. Its not about whats waiting on the other side. Its the climb. - Miley Cyrus

Contentment is not an end its a plateau.   

1 hour ago, Solonius said:

Its not about how fast I get there. Its not about whats waiting on the other side. Its the climb. - Miley Cyrus

Contentment is not an end its a plateau.   

Good quote although I'll pass on Miley. She's not a philosopher I particularly follow. 

42 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

There is no path to be walked. We're going to nowhere.

:D

Is this a double entendre? 

The path is rich with love but also rich with loss. Loss of self. 

1 hour ago, Surfingthewave said:

And how are you doing with that? 

This month alone I'd say I started a new chapter in my life. I'd say this has been the most important month of my life so far in this novel of SunnyNewDay. I'm focusing on releasing my baggage and traumas. Doing this affects everyone around me and makes the world a little lighter. It's a process but I now have a goal of wanting to leave the world a better place than I found it so right now that is where I am going to steer myself. 

When you go to bed and close your eyes and eventually drift off to sleep and begin to dream dreams, tell me...what is the point of those dreams?

16 hours ago, Surfingthewave said:

Is this a double entendre? 

The path is rich with love but also rich with loss. Loss of self. 

Just enjoy the ride.

Enjoy the beauty of You.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 19/07/2019 at 10:45 PM, SunnyNewDay said:

I'm focusing on releasing my baggage and traumas. 

I can relate to this. This has been a key step in the journey. It feels a bit like stumbling out of the dark and into the light, my eyes are still adjusting to this beauty. 

@Leo Gura thank you I am, and back at you.

@Aaron p

Going home is a good metaphor, it certainly feels more familiar the deeper we go. 

Edited by Surfingthewave

After enlightenment it just becomes a matter of expanding your consciousness to the point of view of Infinite. Becoming enlightened isn’t a way to measure your spiritual progress or success. This is just something the inner judge does. The enlightened person doesn’t measure success because there is no failure.

When you stop identifying with the phenomena within Awareness (e.g., thoughts, emotions, body-image, etc.) and wake up to the fact that you are Awareness itself—the only constant in the ever-changing world of your experience.

You don’t become a categorically different kind of person, you just finally see the truth so clearly and completely that you can’t unsee it, and thus you dwell in a different paradigm from before.

The core of your being is pure radiant divinity, and you are always already one with the infinite divine Consciousness which gives rise to and supports the entire universe. You are That; here and now. Connected with this you get a glimps of the transcending ... not able to put this into words or in other concepts we know as humans  ;) We as humans are limited...

I would describe it as infinite love ?

“Before enlightenment; chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water.” — Zen Kōan

There's no where and no when!

it's only You who is stripping the fake self out to get to the true self which is now in front of your eyes but you don't see it!

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

@Ella Lovely post thank you. Once a seeker always a seeker. Absolutely I do see the Truth, but terrifying as all my life I have been searching. To no longer have that sense of lack, to no longer search is mind blowing. 

@hamedsf It's the concepts meeting what is, mad. 

we were created by superior entities to be their slaves, the earth is a human farm when energies are harvested. But we realized that we can liberate ourselves. Liberation is the ultimate destiny.

Life is a treadmill; the “wheel of Ixion” never stands still. But this, Schopenhauer tells us, is a game we do not have to play. We can withdraw from the life of willing into a life of contemplation – “mindfulness”, in current jargon – a withdrawal which, for the enlightened, will complete itself in easeful death. At its deepest level, says Schopenhauer, his philosophy, like Socrates’, is a “preparation for death”.

Meditation is like polishing a brick to make a mirror. Philosophy is like a net to catch water. The buddah did not meditate. It's just how he sits. 

- Alan Watts 

On 19/07/2019 at 5:23 PM, Surfingthewave said:

What is the ultimate destination with this? What do people want out of this consciousness work?

Discovery and exploration, for the sake of it, nothing else. If I become an enlightened god living in a dream in the process, then that's just a bonus.

All stories and explanations are false.