lukej

Giving Thanks to Actualized.Org

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, 

I just feel compelled to give thanks to Actualized.Org. First, let me say where I am at in life. I am 22, still in college, and I am being tested for cancer. I have a huge suspicious lump on my neck. I just got a biopsy of it yesterday. 

I feel as if I did not find Actualized.Org when I first got to college. I would be in such a worse place. Leo's work has changed me forever for the better. I have taken his life purpose course and I have a really good sense of what I need to do. I lost over 100lbs. I quit smoking and drinking.  I basically got my life together, expanded my circle of concern, and have found at least some degree of awakening.  

This cancer scare has actually made me into a more loving caring person. Literally, it helped me let go of everything and enter the kingdom of love. Leo is a good example. He showed it was safe to do so. 

I've become so strong through this work that I actually feel like this event is actually a gift from God. All things are gifts. This in the greatest of ways has shown me what is most important. Love. 

So, whatever happens, I just want to say I am grateful for his work. 

In a big way, he helped me find the greatest thing of all. Love. I hope you all can find it too. It's right there in your heart. 

Thank you. 

-Luke

Stay strong ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Heal ?

In which ways did you find yourself to be a more loving caring person ?

@lukej Damn. I have no words bro. What a shitshow.

If you'd like, I will pray for you during this stage of your journey -_- Actually, maybe you could look into visualisation yourself as a way of healing? Maybe think about doing some Medicine Buddha visualisations, for instance. Would that be something you'd be interested in?

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Aeris In many ways, this made me more loving. So, I knew they were testing me around April. It's just taken this long for them to take an actual biopsy. I've had a lot of test done. 

What has been shown to me just what is most important. It was as if what I wanted didn't matter. I realized life is not about me at all. It's about us all. I felt such deep suffering I burned alive and came out anew. This is why I am giving thanks to Actualized.Org. Because the work that Leo inspired me to do has helped me move out of the flames purified and reborn. Rather than stuck in bitterness and confusion. From this ultimate space of being cracked open, I can't help but feel immense love for everything and everyone. I'm not in charge of it, it's almost like God has taken me over. 

@Apparation of Jack Thank you for the ideas. May you be blessed!

I will have to wait until they know for sure what is going on.  I have been to spiritual healers in the past and it has not done much for me. I have found that the most profound healing I have gone through has actually been through this "crisis".  It basically conjured up strength in me that I did not know existed and I decided to love no matter what. And in that way, I feel great no matter what comes. And If I do have cancer I will be excited for the opportunity to love myself through it. 

This is why I am excited to see where Actualized.Org is going. I understand the power of love and it's importance. 

I can't wait till I'm done with college and I can focus more on bringing to the world what I feel that I must. And I feel Leo's teachings are going to become more transformative than ever before. He's a great inspiration to me, simply because of what he has committed his life to. Another great inspiration is Matt Kahn who has committed his life to love and the raising of conciouness. They provide endless streams of gifts to the world in a selfless way and that to me feels the best. 

it's about "us" but for a us to be, there need a I too, don't forget yourself neither, comprehension and understanding shouldn't makes you assertive tho, depends what the will want of you & me.

love is not only charity, it's counter paradoxical, but you could kill out of pure love.

in fact you cannot act without love for something.

good, to know you've been getting out of this and get back on the track, good luck with the next step !

Edited by Aeris

@lukej May your inner thirst for goodness heal whatever needs to be healed.

unborn Truth