Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kag101

Spiritual Enlightenment = Healed Inner Child (Prove me wrong)

10 posts in this topic

“Dearest Inner Child,

I'm so sorry if you ever felt hurt, abandoned, rejected or doubted by anyone in the past, or if you've ever felt that I’ve lived in a way that has excluded you from my experience; made you feel less than, humiliated; if I judged you by calling you an ego, by thinking you are a barrier to God, or something for me to get away from; as if you weren’t a pivotal part of my journey, as if you weren’t the guardian to my highest Self.

And I'm so sorry if my interest in spirituality made you feel like the invisible sibling that's never enough for my attention.

I'm sorry if lovers seemed more important than loving you. And when you felt unsafe around the people I surrounded myself with, I'm sorry I did not hear your request. And instead, tried to desperately make people that made you feel unsafe validate my existence instead of keeping you safe

I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. 

Let this moment be a restart where we make peace, allowing the mind and heart to reunite. And we come together in the Oneness of Love to engage in Consciousness so that the war within myself can end.

And I can finally feel the joy of being myself as a conscious parent to my own innocence, who no longer has to act so desperately to earn my loving approval, and no longer has to create existential crisis in order to motivate me to send love to you.  

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I did not know how deeply you were hurt. 

And I vow, from this moment forward, to be the one that keeps you safe, that allows you to speak whatever you need to say, that listens to anything you want to share, and that loves and adores you, as only I can love and adore you.”

;)

one day this will all be memories

I remember this from the book, such a powerful download. I had previously created something similar several years ago which healed me greatly.

The Inner-Child's Behavior is naturally Enlightened, Once you completely re-embody the Inner-Child, You become The Enlightened Master.

B R E A T H E

I'm just starting to tap into this process and way of working and I am not sure it is the end goal but it is a very brave thing to do, take a lot of courage and conciousness and can get you very very far

Ye must be born again, dying is the fastest way to becoming a child again.

Edited by Aaron p

8 hours ago, B3N said:

@pluto Pardon my ignorance, but what book? 

Whatever Arises, Love That by Matt Kahn :)

B R E A T H E

Not exactly.  Enlightenment is about answering the question: Who/what am I?

Inner-child work is a subject area in Personal/ Interpersonal Development work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@kag101 I see why this is true. Very young children are curious with a clear mind. The fake identity is weak and their hearts are big. :)

20 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Ye must be born again, dying is the fastest way to becoming a child again.

What do you mean by dying?? 

9 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Not exactly.  Enlightenment is about answering the question: Who/what am I?

Inner-child work is a subject area in Personal/ Interpersonal Development work.

Good point. 

I think that when the inner child is healed, the answer to that question becomes quite obvious...

On 7/21/2019 at 7:56 AM, Keyhole said:

I'm FREEEE, I'm FREEE!

Hmmn, I think this might be the perfect time to have a conversation with my inner child.
Billy... Billy...
'''He-hello, I've grown quite large..."
I've brought you some shorts.
"Good, I can't come out 'cause of my girth."
I've brought you a diet book as well...
"Okay, I think we've gone as far as we can go..."

:D