pluto

Nature Never Ceases To Amaze!

270 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Dragonfly visitor at the lake today. 

00dragonfly.jpg

Awesome. Just don’t grab a dragonfly by the tail unless you’re willing to get bit, that’s my experience 

21 hours ago, Keyhole said:

Jaglions 

zv3kls6s8mp01.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&aAnX3cAWvOOaOWvqIquP-hWerYb8lhEQQDZC9Liav

Tsunami and Jazhara are their names.  A rescue had saved their parents and did not think they would breed, but they did!

How embarrassing yet exciting I’ve never heard of this! Super cats ?

Flying grasshopper landed on me in the park today. He stayed on my shoulder for quite a while

bug me 2.PNG

I just noticed that there's a yellow orb that showed up in this photo. This is a road that goes into a cemetery. 

re00067453234_832060940527795_170276203242979328_n.jpg

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

A Tree is great the example that death is illusory and nature/energy is eternal. In one life it may be a tree, but in the next, it could be a book or an instrument like below and can now actually speak to you through sound and sing you the song of its roots, of nature, of creation!

In a sense, the tree has evolved into its new form. The caterpillar to the butterfly.

Its actually playing itself, with itself... Nature never ceases to amaze me!

Infinite Intelligence

We are!

<3

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, Whatever said:

What do you see? 

IMG-20190730-WA0005.jpeg

I see a small animal resting on its back

Pretty sure I was traumatized by the first time I touched one of these little guys, they are so loud. Believe it to be a lotus, fear arose as I got close! Ha. 

D589B91C-8BBE-4B98-95CB-F5180D75B948.jpeg

“Would ya look at that” 

Edited by DrewNows

While attempting a summit push in the mountains last week, I encountered a smiley face :D

Snapchat-1132018141.jpg

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

46 minutes ago, pluto said:

67086234-336141663962922-885939694032073

Again with the sychronicity.:) Today I was standing by the Hummingbird feeder and  heard something buzzing behind me. I turned around and it was 5 Hummingbirds hovering in mid air that were interested in what I was doing to their feeder.

On 7/31/2019 at 11:09 PM, cetus56 said:

Again with the sychronicity.:) Today I was standing by the Hummingbird feeder and  heard something buzzing behind me. I turned around and it was 5 Hummingbirds hovering in mid air that were interested in what I was doing to their feeder.

Synchronicity is amazing. I saw a hummingbird come to the flowers in my window for the first time shortly after reading this. I recently met someone with the last name Riddle and she posted a drawing on Facebook, I didn't even know she was an artist. The drawing was of a chipmunk/dragonfly/hummingbird hybrid creature carrying a bag full of rocks and the drawing said, what rocks are you carrying around? A couple days before I was swimming at the place I met her and I watched a chipmunk get stuck under the bridge in the current of the river and I watched him do gymnastics for a long time to try to get out. Eventually he had to just go with the current and swim out to shore downstream. 

I found a dragonfly in the road and picked him up. I thought he was hurt and almost dead but after a minute or two he flew away. 

redragonfly.jpg

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Synchronicities, haha 207281EB-D6C0-4494-BEE7-3BC50CE315D6.jpeg

Pulled this dead fellow out of the car Wednesday 

On 1.8.2019 at 1:13 AM, DrewNows said:

Haha yeah 

@Whatever apple or fruit? Do tell! 

Apple fruit