pluto

Nature Never Ceases To Amaze!

270 posts in this topic

@DrewNows Thanks! I have about 20 more shots of the same moth on my camera that are really blurry. xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@DrewNows Thanks! I have about 20 more shots of the same moth on my camera that are really blurry. xD

Hahaha excellent!

Here’s a 1 snap shot (only shot I took at the park) I took about a month ago while sitting on a bench and it completely amazed me (not to take away from yours or anything, but the bird flying in the background was moving fast and was unintended to be in the shot) 

5BDF116A-8332-4131-90C8-62C4F529B3D3.jpeg

3 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Here's a hummingbird moth I saw today, I was so confused the first time I saw one as a kid. xD

000hume67379758_10222076525961693_7891031550517575680_o.jpg

That's a beautiful picture, postcard worthy.

In Vegas, during the summer months, the Luxor hotel's giant beam of light at night attracts the fattest moths ever. They circle around the beam like eagles.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In Vegas, during the summer months, the Luxor hotel's giant beam of light at night attracts the fattest moths ever. They circle around the beam like eagles.

Sounds real nice. Here in Jersey the state bird is the mosquito.xD

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

xDxDxD Well, there you go! Sure you don't want the rest of the signs? Some of them are pretty entertaining. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Here's the deep woods version of no mud, no lotus. A starflower growing up through a huge pile of moose poop. 

00011427305_10208009897424771_3729357279459338317_o.jpg

Speaking of moose, I found the guy who shit out your starflower ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura WOW! I've seen white deer but didn't know there were albino moose. I did meet the moose who pooped on my starflower, occasionally moose get meningitis and lose their senses. I was running on the trail and didn't see her until I was about 6 feet from her, and I had so much zen presence of mind that I screamed in her face. xD She just kind of head butted at me but never touched me. A few weeks later she went up to people's houses so they called a game Warden and he shot her. :( 

High Vibration Meowing? So soothing!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Isle of Skye, Scotland from a recent travel :)

IMG_20190722_135227.jpg

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

:)

6rioo450hsn01.jpg

Edited by SoothedByRain

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

5 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Here's the deep woods version of no mud, no lotus. A starflower growing up through a huge pile of moose poop. 

00011427305_10208009897424771_3729357279459338317_o.jpg

Our place in the sun, our pace in the dirt

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa