electroBeam

Why is suicide discouraged?

106 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, F E A R L E S S said:

@ajasatya

How can suicide be an act against God if you the will of God?

If someone is considering suicide, that person is not really conscious of GOD. So it wouldn't make any sense to say "Your will is the will of GOD". In fact, it could do much more harm than good.

Suicide due to depression or emotional trauma is only considered in extremely low states of consciousness.

unborn Truth

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I agree with the quote but its false that you are unenlightened after death.  Collapse into formlessness is enlightenment.

How can you know that there are no other planes of God's imagination?

21 minutes ago, F E A R L E S S said:

@ajasatya

How can suicide be an act against God if you the will of God?

Yes and even people who find that life matter more than death.

No one never die. Dreaming and being is absolute non sense. Créatures eating shitting taking shapes atom talking fucking ass.

It's incredible.

It is non sense that there is nothing After death. Because maybe you can't kill yourself. 

Having an opinion is always painted with the human ego mind who think through the lense of his survival and basic script.

Maybe you'll have to live forever as a soul and there is real others dimensions. No one can claim It's true or not. But if It's Infinite in the absolute and there is no time. It means that the Logic of such universe. No death possible & eternal repop like in a video game. Humans are nature and so their thoughts are nature itself.

@ajasatya Tell me what following statement you don't agree with here.

1. God is infinite.
  2. Our finite is reality is God experiencing itself.
  3. God must experience all finite possibilities regardless if they're good or bad / low consciousness or high consciousness.
  4. Through God all realities exist.

So why isn't a possibility of suicide the will of God if you believe the four statements above exist?

6 minutes ago, F E A R L E S S said:

God must experience all finite possibilities regardless if they're good or bad / low consciousness or high consciousness.

There is no "must".

unborn Truth

1 minute ago, ajasatya said:

There is no "must".

Will all experiences be experienced if this condition is true?

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@F E A R L E S S God is Total/Complete/Whole/One

So it is larger then any possible infinity now see this in your direct experience. 

?

how does that link to my argument? Isn't that more fuel for my argument?

Edited by F E A R L E S S

3 minutes ago, F E A R L E S S said:

Will all experiences be experienced if this condition is true?

This discussion is totally irrelevant and the answer is intangible. This forum is not a place for theosophy.

Teachings aligned with "accept everything" and its variants have their place. Take some responsibility for what you're saying, "for God's sake". Becoming too attached to non-dual dialects so that you forget the basics of what it means to be alive as a human being is offtrack.

unborn Truth

Just now, ajasatya said:

This discussion is totally irrelevant and the answer is intangible. This forum is not a place for theosophy.

Teachings aligned with "accept everything" and its variants have their place. Take some responsibility for what you're saying, "for God's sake". Becoming too attached to non-dual dialects so that you forget the basics of what it means to be alive as a human being is offtrack.

I'm not being a Theosophist in this conversation. I'm questioning what you presented to this discussion. 

YXATYnc (1).gif

1 minute ago, F E A R L E S S said:

I'm not being a Theosophist in this conversation. I'm questioning what you presented to this discussion. 

You're not questioning what I presented to this discussion. You're bringing up a messy set of unverifiable assumptions that lead to nowhere.

And yes, that's theosophy. Trying to use regular logic in an intellectual game, playing with words like "infinity"/"absolute" to come up with whatever you want to "prove".

unborn Truth

Suicide is the banalization of the sacred and this is a sin, immoral, or karmically bad. Not from the ego perspective but from the universe itself, the oportunity of life is such a beautifil gift and a loving act, and rejecting this by suicide is so low and wrong...

alsom killing animals for food, i a  lovely act of sacrifice, or eating a plant, is a magic moment that has been banalized. Be mindful every time you eat and what this means.

22 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

You're not questioning what I presented to this discussion. You're bringing up a messy set of unverifiable assumptions that lead to nowhere.

And yes, that's theosophy. Trying to use regular logic in an intellectual game, playing with words like "infinity"/"absolute" to come up with whatever you want to "prove".

@ajasatyaI need to research into theosophy. 

Edited by F E A R L E S S

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

If someone is considering suicide, that person is not really conscious of GOD. So it wouldn't make any sense to say "Your will is the will of GOD". In fact, it could do much more harm than good.

Suicide due to depression or emotional trauma is only considered in extremely low states of consciousness.

Yet it is ultimately God's doing that somebody isn't conscious of what it truly is. It still does make sense at least to me. Your will is always God's will whether you realize it or not and that includes low consciousness people. 

The decision of suicide or no suicide seems ultimately grounded in the relative. You could go either way and that's what ultimately God wanted. 

But this kind of realization seems to only come with higher states exactly because it would not be handled with care to someone in lower states. To the lower states it reinforces nihilism ideology with negative perceptions. 

@Shadowraix paradox city.  You are really good at spotting the paradox of which reality is.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

You could go either way and that's what ultimately God wanted.

This is the very breach through which devilry arises. Just because something is what "God" wants doesn't mean that it's not a toxic mental pattern. GOD and you are ONE. GOD is not a separated entity that says that everything is okay and that it would be fine if we were killing each other or committing suicide.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya exactly.  This is liberation from the paradox.

Love.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

This is the very breach through which devilry arises. Just because something is what "God" wants doesn't mean that it's not a toxic mental pattern. GOD and you are ONE. GOD is not a separated entity that says that everything is okay and that it would be fine if we were killing each other or committing suicide.

Yeah I'm aware of this. My last statement was hinting at exactly why low consciousness people don't usually have such realizations. Such realizations are meant to be used with care and wisdom. 

Ever played the first Assassins Creed? Their Creed "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" was abused heavily to fuel Altair own desires then he comes full circle at the end to realize the wisdom that is needed to release the shackles of rules.