electroBeam

Why is suicide discouraged?

106 posts in this topic

@Mikael89 yes and no - because believe it or not - you ARE God and you can shift to God consciousness.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Nothing exists. But materialistically, I think it's fairly self explanatory why suicide is discouraged. I mean, in my opinion...I don't see why you would kill yourself before you just break bad....if I was gonna do it I would definitely go on a shittone of holidays and fuck as many bitches as I can get hahahaha and do loads of drugs and just go mental. Then do it More fun. 

Edited by Aaron p

14 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

This right here is already "death". Can't get any more "dead" than this.

You are already "dead" in eternity. All this is Ultimate Imagination. Time too.

Until someone swings a baseball bat in your direction then let's see how dead you are.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

Time too.

:)

45 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Until someone swings a baseball bat in your direction then let's see how dead you are.

In theory he's dead on (haha). The next step is to take it beyond theory with direct realization and embodiment; is that what you're encouraging with this statement?

It's Love.

Death is right here. You die everytime a thought comes to an end.

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I said: "All this is Ultimate Imagination."

Which includes avoiding getting whacked by baseball bats, etc.

I could be wrong though, but this is what I'm inclined to believe.

Why are you believing?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

Depends on who you mean with "you". If you mean the moving piece of flesh called Mikael who will disintegrate in around 50 years or earlier, then no, that's not God. God is beyond that.

Better to say it is that and more. 

Saying something is God != to saying that's all God is. Quite the contrary when everything is God. ?

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

What else could I do?

Is there something which you don't believe?

I do things other than believe most of the time.

Simple: It's giving up your mission in life, which is--to love.

Why? Because if you did have an awakening, you will understand that you created the world with love. Therefore, your mission in this life is to show this in some way or another, and to trigger peace. If you give up this mission, the consequences may be, you'll need to come back again in this life to do the same thing. Or, you may not be able to. Maybe you may be born with a bigger ego, and you'll need to come back at least five times to learn your lesson.

On one hand you have the belief that you are alive and that people die and you'll die. On the other hand is Nonduality, where all there is is consciousness. Everything exists in consciousness, including time, space, matter, energy, your life, everyone's lives, all of reality, and you and your experiences, all exists within consciousness. The real you is the eternal consciousness. So everything you think you've ever learned from other people, is just you creating that info for yourself. But made yourself forget that you were creating it. This includes everything you've ever heard about this concept of 'death'. So death is just a made up concept. You, consciousness, the creator of literally everything, can not die, as you, consciousness, is all there is and is infinite, therefore cannot end. No beginning and no end, no past and no future. 

Edited by Jed Vassallo

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Key Elements My being is always happy to read your posts.  I love your energy.  :x

2 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

On one hand you have the belief that you are alive and that people die and you'll die. On the other hand is Nonduality, where all there is is consciousness. Everything exists in consciousness, including time, space, matter, energy, your life, everyone's lives, all of reality, and you and your experiences, all exists within consciousness. The real you is the internal consciousness. So everything you think you've ever learned from other people, is just you creating that info for yourself. But made yourself forget that you were creating it. This includes everything you've ever heard about this concept of 'death'. So death is just a made up concept. You, consciousness, the creator of literally everything, can not die, as you, consciousness, is all there is and is infinite, therefore cannot end. No beginning and no end, no past and no future. 

@Jed Vassallo Yup :)

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

There is a reason why you are here, in this particular lifetime, as you. 

8 hours ago, Aaron p said:

Nothing exists. But materialistically, I think it's fairly self explanatory why suicide is discouraged. I mean, in my opinion...I don't see why you would kill yourself before you just break bad....if I was gonna do it I would definitely go on a shittone of holidays and fuck as many bitches as I can get hahahaha and do loads of drugs and just go mental. Then do it More fun. 

That's asking for a bad, bad bad karma~

Since your "Consciousness" won't die, you won't escape that karma by killing yourself~

Edited by Angelite

12 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It depends.  If death is instantaneous - there is no suffering.  You will instantaneously be God consciousness, or the Godhead.  This is pure bliss and love.  

If your finite form does not cease immediately there will be suffering until it does..which again afterwards results in the Godhead - pure bliss and love.

So there is no reason to fear.  Any suffering  you could endure is finite as ultimately you are Infinite consciousness.

But we are getting off topic as the discussion was if it should he encouraged.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 7/19/2019 at 8:14 AM, electroBeam said:

If when you die physically, you will be God, why is suicide discouraged?

Wouldn't it be the best if everyone just died now?

This is said in an almost whole ignore-ance..... “Why go on vacation when I’ll just be back home after?”

Everything will never make sense without Nothing. The opportunity of the greatest of all experiences, the “best of both worlds”, is ticking away.

Meditation is the way. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Imagine you go to theatre for having some fun. Movie is terrible so you start wondering much more about projector. 

Projector is much more fascinating then movie itself. 

Imagine movie where main actor stop Acting. 

Would you watch such movie. 

When actor wakes up he stop believing in any scene. 

On 7/19/2019 at 8:14 AM, electroBeam said:

If when you die physically, you will be God, why is suicide discouraged?

Wouldn't it be the best if everyone just died now?

What's the rush you will be dead way too soon anyways. 

I think it's actually pretty cruel how little playtime we get. So many possibilities so little time. 

You can't die. Death is an illusion. 

Death sensations doesn't last for long maybe few seconds.Depends really on for how long you resist. 

That's why meditation is important to face death before death. How else you think you can get enlightened lol. 

Idea of you die and entire movie like it never happened. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity