Harikrishnan

Path of least resistence

6 posts in this topic

While reading the book(only half way now) it was clear that the structure i am having now is not good for me to have things i want and i have the belief of You are unable to have what you want. its actually a belief i had from my childhood and looking back at my life there was always this holding me down and i never acomplished anything worth acomplishing. Book also says about affiramations dont work. Only way to solve this is to form a new structure so old structure becomes not important. For that you have to have a new vision and accept what there is now. So i am bit confused here if i have belief like  you are unable to have what you want then how can i believe in new vision? Will that belief be automatically there in my new structure since it is a deep rooted belief.

can i completely change the belief You are unable to have what you want without changing the structure? 

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Repetition. How do you think the TV is so good at programming people? By playing the same adds/commercials and news headlines over and over again. Resetting beliefs is possible but it requires drastic change in your lifestyle.

For example: You have been living a certain way, doing certain tasks, following certain media, having similar thoughts ect.. on a daily basis for years and years which are your "current program". Now to over-power and re-wire/re-write that program you have to change MORE in your lifestyle than what you are currently use to or has become habitual.

Its kinda like this, Say you do 1 hour of meditation and 23 hours everything else, you are not going to see much change because only 1 hour out of the 24 you are changing the program, when you devote most of your daily hours to something new, change, new lifestyle, thoughts, environment ect... then you will notice change because you are doing more than you are programmed to do so the side-effect(so to speak) is more powerful, more noticeable.

If you go live somewhere completely different than your current lifestyle for a month, you will have a completely different perspective/reality-view because you are forcing new patterns into the subconscious mind thus it must provide adequate projection to meet the new energetic change.

Ultimately i find fasting from food, chemicals, social interaction, technology and just going away somewhere where you can be in complete solitude with yourself and simply do nothing but meditate and possibly some yoga and gentle walks daily this kinda of method seems to reset/rewire everything and the deepest stored, hard-wired belief systems.

I hope this makes sense

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

16 minutes ago, pluto said:

Repetition. How do you think the TV is so good at programming people? By playing the same adds/commercials and news headlines over and over again. Resetting beliefs is possible but it requires drastic change in your lifestyle.

For example: You have been living a certain way, doing certain tasks, following certain media, having similar thoughts ect.. on a daily basis for years and years which are your "current program". Now to over-power and re-wire/re-write that program you have to change MORE in your lifestyle than what you are currently use to or has become habitual.

Its kinda like this, Say you do 1 hour of meditation and 23 hours everything else, you are not going to see much change because only 1 hour out of the 24 you are changing the program, when you devote most of your daily hours to something new, change, new lifestyle, thoughts, environment ect... then you will notice change because you are doing more than you are programmed to do so the side-effect(so to speak) is more powerful, more noticeable.

If you go live somewhere completely different than your current lifestyle for a month, you will have a completely different perspective/reality-view because you are forcing new patterns into the subconscious mind thus it must provide adequate projection to meet the new energetic change.

Ultimately i find fasting from food, chemicals, social interaction, technology and just going away somewhere where you can be in complete solitude with yourself and simply do nothing but meditate and possibly some yoga and gentle walks daily this kinda of method seems to reset/rewire everything and the deepest stored, hard-wired belief systems.

I hope this makes sense

Yes this really make sense. I have been practising a lot lately, been doing meditation for 3yrs i have done 2 vipassana retreat and had 2 mushroom experience. I know where iam deluding myself and where i need to improve. But still i cant find the courage and there is this belief everytime coming back like whenever i get rejected from some job offer or when women reject me i fall into deep helplessness and i think this belief of you are unable to have what you want is holding me back.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan The more in awareness of the true self you are, the less anything of external nature can affect you as you see ever so clearly that all is a projection from within. There are many things you can do, keep doing what you can, don't punish yourself, go with the flow and go with the "feel" of things but yes, fasting from everything in solitude has been most effective in my experience to reset/rewire belief systems.

One Love!

B R E A T H E

@Harikrishnan Visualization is a very good practice for this. You can visualize every day whatever new belief you want to have. But you must visualize it daily for weeks & months for it to be effective. Once or twice will not work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Check out Abraham Hicks. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost