Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dylan Page

Why does God want to share his infinite love with finite beings?

24 posts in this topic

I just watched Leo’s recent blog video, but I didn’t understand why God wants to share the love. If you are already infinite and all knowing, why not just bathe in love for the rest of eternity? 

there is no WHY in the realm of God.

God is beyond and prior to WHY

God is what allows someone to exists so they maybe able to ask a WHY

God needs no WHY

God just is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

also. from GOD's POV. God is just loving God. 

which really just means

God is just Being God

Does a flower spray it's fragrance or emit it in anyway?

or is the flower and it's fragrance a single ONE thing which exist together... as ONE. 

God is Love.

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Synchronicity That doesn’t answer the question, there needs to be some reason a subject desires something. Saying “idk just cuz lol xd” isn’t a serious answer 

@Dylan Page That is my serious answer.

God is infinite. Infinity is beginningless. To be beginningless is to be Causeless. To have no cause is to have no reason for doing what you do 

Edited by Synchronicity

@SoonHei Sorry but that answer doesn’t really make much sense, I would recommend watching Leo’s video first and then you might get a perspective on what I’m asking

Suppose you are in a dream.

"When did it begin? 

How did it come about?"

Good lucking finding answers to those questions while dreaming ?

Thats the nature of dream/illusion/maze/mind. Once you are in it, it is beginningless, causeless because time, cause etc themselves are simultaneouly the product and fundamental constituent of that dream.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 hours ago, Dylan Page said:

I just watched Leo’s recent blog video, but I didn’t understand why God wants to share the love. If you are already infinite and all knowing, why not just bathe in love for the rest of eternity? 

That's what You're doing right now.  You're just not conscious of it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 hours ago, Dylan Page said:

If you are already infinite and all knowing, why not just bathe in love for the rest of eternity? 

It would be rather selfish to hoard all that love for yourself.

Think about this very simply in human terms: if you just won the lottery for infinite dollars, what would you do? You'd give it all away to your family and loved ones. Why? Because it's fucking infinite! You've got nothing you lose!

How petty would you have to be to not share it?

What is the point of being an all-powerful God if you cannot share your Beauty and Goodness with everyone?

Can you think of anything better for God to do? What would you do if you were God? Seriously. Think about it. What would you do?

In the end you will come to this one conclusion: there is nothing else for God to do but share its infinite love. There can be no higher purpose. Any other purpose would not be worthy of God.

Remember, God has no needs. What would you do if you had absolutely no need or lack? You'd radiate Love!

Ta-da! :D

P.S. God IS bathing in Love for all of eternity. That bath is your experience. God loses nothing by creating you. You ARE God's Love!

If you truly love yourself, why not touch yourself? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Dylan Page You and the world are literally made of Love. The best illusion is the illusion there is no illusion.  God’s Love is so perfect, you don’t think you’re God, and are convinced this is somehow a separate physical reality. You created the greatest possible adventure by forgetting who you really are. 

Find out for yourself. Nothing is more worthwhile. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Dylan Page You do need a mystical experience to see how much love did you create. All creation is just love. Everything is made with love and out of love. Once you know how you created yourself you will understand the infinite love component of reality. And wow does it blow your socks off

Mahadev

There's nothing separating God and its creation. They are one and the same. Your question only makes sense if you think of God and creation as separate entities. Why would God deny itself anything? 

@Leo Gura Is it reasonable to assume that god would want to share? And I thought we are all part of god (and the totality of god at the same time somehow). Isn’t in that case, god inescapably selfish? He is just sharing with himself. And you said what’s the point of being an all powerful god if you can’t share? I don’t know, does there have to be a point? Did god get to choose what he is? And what would I do if I were god? I don’t know. Apparently I already am. If I had no needs, desires, infinite power and an eternity of time, I don’t know if I would do anything. Why use the power? If there are no desires or needs, the power is meaningless. I could create limited fractions of myself in order to give myself desires, but why would I do that? I’m made of love right? What’s the point of creating this hyper complicated reality only to give myself desires, which much of the time, aren’t fulfilled? I could go on and on and on with these questions, but something isn’t clicking with me here. 

17 minutes ago, Dylan Page said:

@Leo Gura Is it reasonable to assume that god would want to share? And I thought we are all part of god (and the totality of god at the same time somehow). Isn’t in that case, god inescapably selfish? He is just sharing with himself. And you said what’s the point of being an all powerful god if you can’t share? I don’t know, does there have to be a point? Did god get to choose what he is? And what would I do if I were god? I don’t know. Apparently I already am. If I had no needs, desires, infinite power and an eternity of time, I don’t know if I would do anything. Why use the power? If there are no desires or needs, the power is meaningless. I could create limited fractions of myself in order to give myself desires, but why would I do that? I’m made of love right? What’s the point of creating this hyper complicated reality only to give myself desires, which much of the time, aren’t fulfilled? I could go on and on and on with these questions, but something isn’t clicking with me here. 

If something would be clicking, you would be even more deluded than you are right now. To believe Leo is to self-delude. The only way to find out is to seek the truth, not to seek ideas that make sense to you.

Glory to Israel

2 hours ago, Dylan Page said:

I could go on and on and on with these questions, but something isn’t clicking with me here. 

It isn't clicking with you because you're being a devil.

If you wish to understand the most advanced things I say, you must do practices which shift your state of consciousness.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It isn't clicking with you because you're being a devil.

If you wish to understand the most advanced things I say, you must do practices which shift your state of consciousness.

Definitely open to it @Leo Gura

I just see so many things that look like unjustified assumptions and all I’m trying to do is understand why you make them, and if they are even assumptions at all. Trying LSD in like 2 days so that should be pretty interesting. 

@Dylan Page You'll need 5 to 10 years of study, contemplation, and practice to understand the highest things I talk about.

There's just no getting it without the work and mystical experiences.

So be patient and do the work. Things will become clearer over time.

Because Source/God is above anything /any possible infinity any possible limit and can only give. It is infinitely loving and good and intelligent, all positives. It can only do that. 

God gives to itself in limited form. You as human are limited form(made out of God's Love/Light) basking /living inside God's Love.

You need "mystical" experiences to really realize this, philosophy and all talk Will Just not do it. 

So meditation is da wae. ??

There is no other way existance and life could happen. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

So for Truth to be realized all you are actually doing is deconstructing/removing your finite self. 

Without you God shines in full power. But ofcourse that is only half of the story. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 7/18/2019 at 4:08 PM, Dylan Page said:

why not just bathe in love for the rest of eternity

Maybe he already did and it got really boring.

On 7/19/2019 at 5:51 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you truly love yourself, why not touch yourself? ;)

If you are god and touch yourself then its god touching you,you touching yourself and you touching god all at the same time?