Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ActualizedDavid

Rebirth?

13 posts in this topic

Leo Talkes about rebirth on the ideea that we have life after life and live as multiple forms.

What is the proof for that or how can we experience something that can prove that directly ?

Do not ask me "who is there to rebirth"

If you’re asking about scientific proof, really all society has at the moment is past-life regression hypnosis and incidents of past-life memories.

You could try finding a past-life regression hypnotist

1 minute ago, Synchronicity said:

If you’re asking about scientific proof, really all society has at the moment is past-life regression hypnosis and incidents of past-life memories.

You could try finding a past-life regression hypnotist

The problem with this is that your brain (or whatever) can come up with an elaborate story in a millisecond. Does so several times a night while dreaming. So ultimately there really is no proof. Even direct experience couldn't be trusted. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

So people who claim that they are the incarnation of x or y . They are deluded? 

What is the point in finding your past life's memories and taking about them and creating your identity more ?

I'm just curious how this works. I have no experience and not much understanding.

I thought about this a bit and came to understand that rebirth/reincarnation doesn't really make sense because you were never born to begin with. Nonduality states there is no individual you/ego, so there cannot be a being that is reborn. 

The real question that should be asked is if Consciousness will continue to create and identify as form after the ending of this particular form as a body and world.

43 minutes ago, ActualizedDavid said:

So people who claim that they are the incarnation of x or y . They are deluded? 

It's just too hard to answer. Yes, no, maybe?  Maybe they are accessing DNA memory? 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@ActualizedDavid ill just say this.  You have to become directly conscious of it for yourself.  So don't even take my word for it..or Leo's...or anyone else.  

Also keep in mind that Truth is prior to scientific proof.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

So from what i see people talk about directly experiencing the absolute so you know for yourself.

But why this nondual teacher s that includ in they're teaching's pastlife's. And mention them. Do not talk about them ? 

Is just a Given.

How can you become directly conscious of pastlife's ?  Is a gift you have ? Use Drogs ? Some kind of meditation ?

1 hour ago, tedens said:

Maybe this will help:

Now i'm watching it !

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@ActualizedDavid ill just say this.  You have to become directly conscious of it for yourself.  So don't even take my word for it..or Leo's...or anyone else.  

Also keep in mind that Truth is prior to scientific proof.

Yeah.. that's the ideea..

@seeking_brilliance

i found this woman. She look like she knows.

@Maya_0 yeah but the nondual teacher's mention about them...

Edited by ActualizedDavid

@ActualizedDavid maybe it's just best to leave them alone. they seem to be real, as not only the above video by Bache shows. so if they exist but you don't experience/remember them now, there is probably a good reason for it.

Edited by Petals

29 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

It's funny, the proof is just this: 'Reality is not two.'

You mean you have no were to go. It's one. Repeat?