Max_V

Is it true that this Universe wants the best for us?

65 posts in this topic

I have a lot of trouble with the idea that everything happens for a reason and that this universe is a safe and wants the best for us. That there is something out there looking out for me. I don't believe in God but maybe unconsciously I believe in something, a force, or an angel, or whatever looking out for me, protecting me, and guiding me the right way.

I've always had this. Seeing 'Angel Numbers' during tough times or after experiencing something important, understanding how I am slowly becoming more and more conscious, and being born with already a certain disposition to see through falsehood; for some reason I was and still am consciously or unconsciously aware (if I don't want to face it, it becomes unconscious) what is the right direction to go into and what is truthful.

Feeling blessed you might say, feels very wrong to me when I see what happens in the world around me. Why do I get this lucky and see stuff and feel protected when others don't? What happened to that 17 year old girl for example, Bianca Devins, who was murdered the 14th, that really fucked me up and made me feel very upset because I cannot understand why.

If this universe inherently wants stuff to evolve and wants the best for people, why does stuff like this happen? because as it seems to me right now everything feels really random and unsafe. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Max_V not sure about the universe...

but I'm sure you certainly want the best for yourself?

if that's so... that only expect the best to happen and it will.

realize YOUr power... Mr. YOUniverse 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei I do want the best for myself. But doesn't anyone? maybe not consciously, but everyone in their own possibly twisted way opperate out of best self-interest. Why would I get ' the best' and that girl I was talking about, gets murdered?

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

The universe/infinity is indifferent. Best possible outcome is that there is some type of balance mechanism or "dimensional progression". So things never get to horrific or to blissful. Worst is unfathomable eternal suffering and pain folding into itself.

@Solonius How do you know the universe is indifferent?

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

I think it's a mix of a lot of things

Ultimately I think yes, the universe wants what is best and that trusting in God and your good qualities will raise your conciousness and help you change 

5 minutes ago, SunnyNewDay said:

I think it's a mix of a lot of things

Ultimately I think yes, the universe wants what is best and that trusting in God and your good qualities will raise your conciousness and help you change 

Are you God?

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Are you God?

Some aspects of me I suppose, yes. I feel like something higher created me. but I'm not one of those "non dual I am God I am you" people who preaches with questionable progress or lost in theory of the mind. I haven't tripped out and got lost in my spiritual practice and tried to bring higher truths to this reality that don't quite exist the same way they do here as they do there or wherever or however. I'm a human first and will continue this journey as a human releasing the things which hold my consciousness down and keep me from being a good person and holding other people down. 

Edited by SunnyNewDay

@Joseph Maynor However much I appreciate you trying to pull me into the direction of direct experience, I don't have control over when these insights come, although finding out truth is very important to me, right now I need talk that can give some clarification that doesn't require me to wait to when I grasp these truths. 

I'll be moving into that direction but for now I need something that can put some ease to this dissonance I feel towards awful things happening to people, and in particular this girl I was talking about.

@Nahm How do you feel about this?

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V In a nutshell, your itching for higher truth which makes sense of these things that do not make sense logically.  You want something satisfying now, about the girl, but you don’t want to investigate direct experience. 

There are things you can do right now, meditate and calm your mind,  exercise,  pray for her and her family, donate to a related cause,  talk to someone, or just do something fun and or relaxing to change your state.  

You are experiencing sensations mixed with thought stories, and feeling the feelings of the you in the thought story, not actual you, awareness of the sensations and thoughts. 

Short of getting hit by lightning, or a major psychedelic breakthrough, this mixing of thought story and sensation will repeat over and over again, until it is examined and recognized as it is in direct experience.  It does not sound like you’re in the mood for any investigating to realize the clarity.  If I am wrong about that, let me know and we can break it down. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I am itching for a higher truth. It's just that I've tried for almost 4 years now to become aware of truths, but so far, nothing really revealed itself, only slow burning away of untruth in me. I guess that made me a bit pessimistic when it comes to contemplating, I don't have control over when answers arive so that leaves me empty handed and unable to move forward.

Can you help me with this? I feel such an incredible involvement and sadness concerning this girl. Not finding it fair that I'm so lucky with how guided I feel by everything and her having her life stop after such a short time. It's not right to me. Why do I get to be here right now and she doesn't, why do I deserve to exist? It haunts me how scared and lonely she must have felt. I don't know what to do.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V First let’s address the inner world clarity, then the ‘big stuff’. What is the sensation you are experiencing, in a word or two? 

@Nahm Dread, guilt

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Nahm In my stomach and heart area. My heart feels like it's burning and my stomach feels contracted and heavy.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

The universe is not indifferent.

But also the universe has much bigger plans than merely keeping every being physically safe.

The universe prioritzes freedom above physical safety.

The reason you're not understanding it is because you're trying to understand the selfless mind of God using your selfish mind. That cannot work. Your view of death and suffering is biased by the ego's hatred and fear of both. God doesn't hate, so this is not part of God's ultimate design.

To understand God you must stop hating and fearing things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Max_V

Are you noticing you originally described the sensation as dread and guilt....  

But when tasked to isolate it in direct experience, the sensation is burning heart,  and contracted stomach.

@Leo Gura Oke, so horrible acts happen so that people become more aware of the pain that exists and thus everything moves forward?

I'd like to be able to see these truths for myself, not having control over when insights come is really difficult on me.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Nahm Yes, that's true. There are some thoughts that make these sensations painful to experience. The thoughts that I'm aware of right now are:

"What if her spirit will haunt me because I feel guided and alive?"

"I am helpless in stopping what happened"

"I am helpless in protecting vulnerability"

"How can such evil exists, it feels so incredibly painful."

"Why are there so many people experiencing pain, what is the reason it must exist? there is no apparent reason that I see."

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus