Keyhole

Would you eat meat that was grown in a lab?

27 posts in this topic

@bejapuskas They're saying it has a weird texture because it didn't grow the way an animal does.  They have to put it on scaffolding.  

Would you eat it if it was placed on a human shaped scaffold?

🌺 

why? - I like real grazing cows/sheeps/goats

@Keyhole  Yeh, sure, I don't worry about the shape. My concern is if it is healthy, eco-friendly and slaughter-free basically. :) 

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't eat plant-based foods grown in a lab let alone meat. That's as far away as nature as possible for our bodies. Nature already provides through infinite intelligence, what we are doing is limiting that intelligence and trying to do better. It will never work. We either be one with nature or we suffer endlessly through limitation.

Machine-minded thinking will not thrive in the future. Nature and the natural way will always be one step ahead of the machine because its already perfect in its design, all we have to do is offer a helping hand and live one with its design not try to do better.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Yeh, that's sure thing, but I would probably eat it rather than a dead animal.

I'd rather eat a dead animal, though I prefer fruits and veggies.
Lab grown meat has a kind of dystopian future vibe to it.

....Unlessss... they could somehow shape the meat into those cute little popcicles they had in the 90's.

"Billy, the meat-truck is here!  Do you have your money?"
"Yeah, let's go!  Which one are you gunna get?"
"I'm gunna get one shaped like a Rescue Ranger!"

a4e724383070df1272d01d7b35b4b1db.jpg

"Mmmm, you can still taste the scaffolding on this one."

tenor.gif?itemid=13168929

🌺 

This is probably the future whether we like it or not.

I wouldn't eat it regularly because I don't really like the taste of meat so much.

But it's surely a more environmentally friendly alternative to "real" meat. 

And I wouldn't worry about whether it's healthy. Can't imagine why it would be less healthy than meat that comes from an animal. But after all, who eats a Hamburger because it's healthy?

Hard times create strong men. 
Strong men create good times. 
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

Posted (edited)

Yes I would if it was the same quality as real meat. 

Edited by F E A R L E S S

Posted (edited)

There is so much more to food/energy than nutrition. That which is created in a lab will have ZERO life-force, zero biophotons, dead-energy. Living off supplements will kill you faster than eating meat, even if the supplements are anti-aging because the bodies intelligence is in-tune with natural intelligence. You are isolating something without its whole, bio-molecular structure and introducing an alien substance to the body.

For example: If you take Vitamin C and eat an Orange with the same amount of Vitamin C, from a bio-energetic standpoint, you get so much more blood-plasma levels of C from consuming the whole food itself than just taking an Isolated substance and there is worlds more cell-to-cell communication, energy transference, cell-regeneration and many things science is still very far from understanding that goes on beyond that of just getting vitamins/minerals ect..

The body has to do so much work and the substance no longer has "life/chi". Whether you believe in this stuff or not does not change how the universe works, on a fundamental level, its all energy. You want to consume energy that pure and alive and dynamic not stagnant, dead, stale energy.

Food is not just calories, its consciousness, its information, it talks to DNA and tells it what to do.

https://justalist.blogspot.com/2008/03/vibrational-frequency-list.html

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Posted (edited)

@bejapuskas Within.

Once you truly know thyself at a fundamental level, all knowledge and understanding of life is realized from within. Its all common sense for me, i see the things i express very clearly. You can self-experiment and see for yourself.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

You can self-experiment and see for yourself.

@pluto  Now I see what you mean, but I can only do it with the obvious stuff, like sitting too much in front of a computer. If I feel like something is not doing ok inside, I kind of look within and I can intuit where the rootcause of that problem lies, but you seem to be more advanced in this.

@bejapuskas Practice makes perfect :) Its only because i woke up long long time ago which i was completely alone and i had to either become a master or self-destruct. All the best <3

B R E A T H E

6 hours ago, pluto said:

There is so much more to food/energy than nutrition. That which is created in a lab will have ZERO life-force, zero biophotons, dead-energy. Living off supplements will kill you faster than eating meat, even if the supplements are anti-aging because the bodies intelligence is in-tune with natural intelligence. You are isolating something without its whole, bio-molecular structure and introducing an alien substance to the body.

For example: If you take Vitamin C and eat an Orange with the same amount of Vitamin C, from a bio-energetic standpoint, you get so much more blood-plasma levels of C from consuming the whole food itself than just taking an Isolated substance and there is worlds more cell-to-cell communication, energy transference, cell-regeneration and many things science is still very far from understanding that goes on beyond that of just getting vitamins/minerals ect..

The body has to do so much work and the substance no longer has "life/chi". Whether you believe in this stuff or not does not change how the universe works, on a fundamental level, its all energy. You want to consume energy that pure and alive and dynamic not stagnant, dead, stale energy.

Food is not just calories, its consciousness, its information, it talks to DNA and tells it what to do.

Love this!

Wish the current nutrition research dug a bit deeper into the energetics and the frequency of foods and how that affects the body. But that would mean raising to the consciousness of the researchers who are mostly Orange and funded by Orange which is not going to happen. Even most of the peeple studying naturopathy in my school are Orange or only slightly green which is a problem. 

Robert Morse, one of the greatest healers in the west has been healing tens of thousands of people with fruits and herbs yet 99% of modern nutrition sees that as bonkers and dangerous. At the same time, modern medicine cannot even heal a simple case such as Type 2 Diabetes which is not a diseases but a lifestyle choice. 

Yes I would. The animal rearing industry is contributing heavy amounts of methane into the atomosphere, and this is an extremely seriously problem. I honestly think that the government should get involved and slowly phrase out animal rearing for meat. Because most people will not see lab grown meat in the same way as meat from animals, and I would hate to see this innovation failing because they couldn't market it properly to the average consumer (the kind of people who don't want to see their lifestyle compromised). I don't want this to fail in the same way as a certain GM food. 

Meditation is like polishing a brick to make a mirror. Philosophy is like a net to catch water. The buddah did not meditate. It's just how he sits. 

- Alan Watts 

Look at how fantastic that feast they have looks.  Waaay better than meat grown in a lab for sure.

🌺 

@Keyhole Can you imagine 8 billion people doing that?

Hard times create strong men. 
Strong men create good times. 
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

@Shiva I don't think that 8 billion people would be.

🌺