TheAvatarState

Love is the Catalyst

4 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I just watched your newest blog post on infinite Love being the cause for everything, and wow I really connected with it this time! It's crystal clear to me. I even watched the video link below that (about corrupt Russian government), and it hit me that all of it was explained with Love. Vladimir Putin ordered those guards to murder that lawyer out of Love, and Bill Browder went after corruption because of Love for his lawyer friend. Ta-Da!

In order to distill and purify your teachings, I think you should consider inserting quotes throughout your videos that get to the heart of each topic. What made your Aztec nonduality video so practical and powerful were the condensed quotes spread throughout. The right quote promotes further contemplation, especially if it is so simple it can't be ignored. Something like, "Love is the catalyst for every action in the universe." Think of how profound that is! You could then talk about this point for as long as you usually do, but I feel it would make your teachings better if you opened every new "section" of your talks with a quote of this nature. Thanks Leo!

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

The same love when divided is the Love of the Ego... the sort of Love which creates an opposite

When it is whole - it is unconditional love which is infinite . true love has no opposite. it is love for all.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei yes. The twisted form of love we refer to as "hate" is actually the result of loving yourself, or a part of yourself, more than other. So hate, by definition, can only exist in the presence of an illusory boundary of self and other. And that is why hate is not an entertainable notion at high stages of consciousness. I'm sure you knew that already haha, but I'm just talkin' hawkin'

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo