winterknight

Enlightenment is turning the volume all the way down on experience

116 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 Inliytened man! LOL please this is the most important question of my whole life! LOL! 

WHAT makes you and the others so flexible!! it doesn't make sense you are all enlightened. 

Like you understand that omniscient enlightenment is totally different to non-dual enlightenment. So like what makes you and the others able to swivvle towards it and not other enlightened beings! 

17 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@SOUL Yes i get that, i mean your human body, what does it decide to do - Does it decide to sit around and do nothing or do you attempt to help people. 

I am aware what i'm asking is a false claim, its just relative knowledge. 

For my own experience liberation isn't about consciousnesses or awareness, any clarity or expansion of those are an expression, a byproduct of liberation. What is my experience of liberation is the freedom from self suffering so this is the source of well being.

Since my well being is ever present through just being present if my body is hungry I feed it, or not because I have no attachment to the feeling of hunger or satiation as the source of well being. I experience them and the body has many urges and impulses but my well being isn't dependent on them.

So you may ask why do I do anything then? With well being, the joy and peace, that which is called bliss is ever present so if I do or don't do it still is. This way everything I do or not do is an expression of that well being and through this only what resonates with that well being will be what I do....or not do.

Of course, sometimes the world requires me to act in ways that may not resonate with well being. If my well being was dependent on my actions then that bliss would be transitory and not really bliss at all. This is an indication of genuine liberation because if we experience it through all manner of circumstances, it's genuine.

Regardless of what's 'real' or an 'illusion', which is just another mistaken perception of dualism, what is just is what is. If you're hungry then eat...or not, sometimes fasting is more satisfying than stuffing the belly. Genuine liberation isn't contingent on circumstances aligning in one way or another, it transcends circumstance.

@Aakash i can't explain that to you - if you have to ask me this and you have been doing the practices for years make it your life purpose to get some pyschedelics and take them properly.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

I think we are talking to many who still think they are someone, a person. But the Truth is that we are God and it's important to make ourselves conscious of this. A lot of stuff can come up in your mind when you hear or read the word ''God'', it's just a matter of perspective and how we see things in our minds. But when you become directly conscious of God, which has nothing to do with the mind, everything changes.     

@Inliytened1 I see, it makes sense. its as i thought, you locked out and therefore you don't know. What you thought was omniscient was actually circling back to everything. Which was actually nirvana. 

Which means that stage coral, is infact a different branch. 

However, there is no need for you to try, 

what it also means is that, there is no need for others to try unless it is part of their dynamic paradigm even in the enlightened form, Like leo. 

Not sure if he's enlightened or not, the sheer fact he doesn't want to lock would suggest otherwise. However, from an omnsicient point of view, it matters not because that locking restriction actually loops around you. Its basically a anti-locking-locking system. 

in other words, you are locked but in a different way, because its enlightenment entrenched around you. Ironically a different form of enlightenment. 

it is exactly that, who did you give your authority to... 

omniscient locks you into your own subsection of the infinite as the infinite.. which is what i sensed i was god as god post duality/non-duality collapsing

with non-dual i locked partially into the whole section of the infinite but as god, but as the one god. again after duality/non-duality collapsed. Which ever way you look at it, 

Different expressions of the same as @SOUL said, which means you guys do have the choice is you wanted to, its just your already chilled out and blissful like soul said. You don't see the point because its the same exact thing LOL. the experience itself would not even matter because there is no experience. In the end, its actually pretty pointless to an enlightened being. Whether that experience as a different form of enlightenment, was greater or not. it really doesn't matter

The dualities broke down in actually completely different ways. 

@SOUL Thank you, this post is actually the best thing i've ever read on my spiritual journey. it has put ALOT Into context for me. 

I really appreciate it. 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@SOUL

@Conrad its a semi-lock. You still desire to force your opinions onto people. Meaning your lock isn't total 

However, for me this doesn't change the fact that your pretty much close to enlightenment anyways LOL. 

It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of Truth. You have an obligation, to tell the Truth, no matter the cost. I have told it here, to my girlfriend, to my friends, to my family. It's not about me, it's about them and you.

5 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Matt8800 This is false, there is no atman. 

@AakashThat is an unsubstantiated assumption that is repeated depending on what traditional dogma you subject yourself to. I used to believe the same dogma until I started having supernatural experiences that didnt fit with that dogma.

Some mystical traditions hold that dogma and some reject it. Either way, someone who says they "know" this to be true doesnt understand epistemologically  what knowledge is (as opposed to suspicion or belief). It is just a belief, at best.

As someone that can project my consciousness outside my body to distant places, it contradicts my direct experience. 

"I" whispered in someone's ear that was 40 miles away, didnt tell them and they told me that I was in their room and exactly what I whispered. "Who" was whispering? It wasnt a body or brain ;)

Edited by Matt8800

I appreciate the kind words, @Aakash , and I'm glad you found value in it but it seems I turned up the volume on experience too high for this thread because I got warned....welp.

My apologies to the thread starter for hijacking the thread on enlightenment with my own experience of it, I didn't mean to interrupt.

On 18/07/2019 at 8:07 PM, winterknight said:

Heh. You’ve very cleverly cited one of my favorite scriptures :D. It’s going to be hard for me to disagree. Though what constitutes the ignorant and the half-taught? Therein lies the problem. The idea of intensive qualifications before one can learn the secrets of Brahman from a forest master is untenable today.

But moreover, I actually prefer not to say that all is Brahman. That’s a provisional truth at most, and it’s not my preferred way of putting things. And I’m against the fashionable idea of integration. 

The old Vedantic saw goes: “Brahma satyam jagat mithya jivo brahmaiva naparam.” Self is Truth; world is untruth; the soul is nothing other than that Brahman.

The very idea of the world existing at all is itself a myth. So “all” cannot be Brahman, finally—all is itself a category of language, of the mind, which is false. Only that is which is when the mind doesn’t think. And in fact the mind never thinks...

Turning point !

12 hours ago, winterknight said:

The categories of dual and non-dual are the problems. There are no such categories.

It's not that it does and it doesn't, but that language itself is meaningless.

Language is meaningless in the absolute. But in the relative it helps works and project complex abstract process. If doing that is useful or useless is a matter of perspective to 'me'.

But I think of langage now like magic energic spell. It means prob nothing just point an internal pre process.

Your sub beliefs no matter what they are. Dual non dual. Words are meaningless. 

All this whatever x & y or scripture or culture or everything in the manifestation before writting a thought. All this in the end is aswell pure complete air.

From a god perspective Einstein is equal to the one who likes to smell his own farts.

To me the absolute is that there is none. I m walking and thinking on pure Sand. 

If my thinking delude me to believe in a 'logical process' deeply now. I know it's my 'truth'.

We are like Galaxy we expand toward Infinite nothing ! 

All my sentences there are aswell groundless relative shit. Just like yours.

When you are 'more aware' It's only you who scales yourself based on the Rootcore. On nothing ! But aswell on everything.

If we can think. So the universe does it. If that's holy natural or what. Depend.

That is all beliefs in the end. you put on a relative beliefs and make it absolute. Who is the one who pretend he can understand life only through a séparation of the self/body.

Maybe the 'materialist' have a side of truth. We are clearly operating from the dna scripture of the universe.

Even thinking all this is 'god will' Destiny / biology. Prior to thought there is maybe 'body' who allows thinking. Believing one or the others ( spirit vs body:brain ) is only a relative belief.  Both are true and wrong. Nothing and everything. Or maybe I m just on a belief system

Edited by Aeris

@winterknight

In the video you posted, who is the subject? (eg. "...in which you do not tend...).

Judging by the content of your video, your constant experience is one of perpetual somnambulism. 

Edited by FoxFoxFox

4 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@winterknight

In the video you posted, who is the subject? (eg. "...in which you do not tend...).

Judging by the content of your video, your constant experience is one of perpetual somnambulism. 

That's hearing the notes but not the tune... Somnambulism is just one more experience state.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self