winterknight

Enlightenment is turning the volume all the way down on experience

116 posts in this topic

@winterknight you will loop yourself forever like that until you discover you are the loop.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 You don't understand, you haven't locked out of the system as total as this yet.  

There is no winterknight. We are essentially talking to nobody. There is nothing we can say to him, that will make him change his mind because he is indeed completely enlightened. To him this conversation isn't even happening. 

any word used to describe him and his enlightenment. Will not do. 

Its like i said, it's the final stage of enlightenment. 

what happens is your meta-knowledge and your ideologies, problems etc.. get "saved" like a save point and that's it.. you'll just work like that the rest of your life. because your knowledge structure of enlightenment and who you are will not change. These are not debatable points for him. We are not even ignorant to him, because ignorant doesn't exist to him. 

it is as he says ultimate peace and ultimate bliss. Which is not even in his experience. its undescribable in words, even for us. 

its a state where its impossible to contemplate, so it's virtually impossible to change your position on any topics because they don't even exist in your experience. its a strange loop that can't be broken, once you enter. so its being locked out. 

Scary indeed , it gives me chills. However, i'm glad that you are here on this forum winterknight and i am glad that you are you and you are happy with your enlightenment. This is all i can ask for from one human being to a non-human being.

The true self doesn't change, the duality version of that true self changes. This is the only thing i can infer. But you must lock out to know what the true self is. The difference between a bodivista and buddha nature. 

It doesn't matter consciousness will multiply infinitely, but the buddha nature won't. They are the same and they are different. But this is from a seperate self position. when you are completely enlightened, the whole illusion dispels. including the break down of non-duality/ duality. 

Edited by Aakash

It's encouraging that there are those who are awakened enough so are aware of the absolute nonsense of it.

Liberation from self suffering is a simple expression of being present, all this chatter serves as more of a distraction from it than a guide to it.

Edited by SOUL

@SOUL  @Aakash now you guys are onto liberation :) it's seeing you are the loop and being Ok with it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 But how did you manage to change and winterknight didn't ?

when you become everything . 

Doesn't that mean you never locked out? 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

@SOUL  @Aakash now you guys are onto liberation :) it's seeing you are the loop and being Ok with it.

Now is the only way liberation can be and I have been it for decades now.

@SOUL May i ask what do you do to help in the dualistic world? 

Edited by Aakash

@Inliytened1 Like seriously lol 

if you guys are in exactly the same place! why can you tell him its everything , but he can't tell you its everything. 

this is a contradiction, 

either you are not enlightened 

or 

there are degrees of enlightenment that are actually higher than others enlightenment. These are degrees of god. 

there is still the fact that you really don't know what you don't know. So there are degrees of enlightenment from the relative world look from a seperate self, but not from the opposing side. 

Which means you are locked out, but you can see the beauty of the world and winter knight or i think soul can't 

wouldn't you say that is a major difference? 

is this what you mean by being "okay" with it ?

so your enlightened self is actually adaptive, that's quite interesting :|

Edited by Aakash

16 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@SOUL May i ask what do you do to help in the dualistic world? 

That's simple, it isn't a dualistic world, dualism is a mistaken perception of the world within the cognition of the mind.

1 hour ago, winterknight said:

I'm not talking about a rejection of experience or beauty. There is no one around to accept or reject.

@winternight The ego is not the true self but there is an individuated True Self/Atman that exists. After enlightenment, there continues to be an individuated experience and refinement. 

Who or what is being refined? It is the refinement and evolution of the Atman.

Is it true that there are no boundaries and all is one? Yes.

Is it true that an individuated experience exists that will continue to exist eternally? Yes.

Non-duality and duality both exist paradoxically and denying one over the other is to limit evolution.

I realize some traditions deny, reject or repress duality but I think that is short sighted. This is the brilliance of Tantra in my opinion.

Edited by Matt8800

@SOUL Yes i get that, i mean your human body, what does it decide to do - Does it decide to sit around and do nothing or do you attempt to help people. 

I am aware what i'm asking is a false claim, its just relative knowledge. 

@Aakash it's more than Ok with it.  It is Love for it.  One is both the relative and the Absolute.  It is One.  You cannot escape yourself.  Form and formless is identical.  Duality vs non-duality is the final duality to collapse.  

At that point it is indistinguishable.  It is only Love.  That's liberation.  That is transcending the ego and death.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Matt8800 This is false, there is no atman. 

There is no need to make things better at this level of conscious development. 

simply put, the lack of meta-knowledge and authority given to famous enlightened beings cancels out the need to make such an action. This is why leo said even the buddha never wanted to teach. he was just going to sit alone in silence. 

its exactly that. The relative human consciousness determines your level of enlightenment relatively, however once you enter enlightenment. That relativity is masked up, which you are okay with because of the true nature of self. 

Edited by Aakash

@Inliytened1 Right it also is understandable by you had an omniscient awakening. So what your saying is you are flexible because there is other which is one. So do you understand the metaphysics of god? 

and if you do why don't you try to become an omniscient enlightened being? because its okay not to? 

Edited by Aakash

There is no Self, no atman, no soul. There is only One who is All. No matter the manyness and diversity of reality, no matter the duality, no matter all the infinite possibilities of reality, it remains The One. And that is me. I am God, and I am All. We have a choice to make: Either to accept or reject it. I choose to accept it.  

@Conrad Yes its taken you five weeks to convince me, but i think you are indeed enlightened and know god. 

its also shown by your absolutist tone

I am happy for you :) 

Edited by Aakash

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad Yes its taken you five weeks to convince me, but i think you are indeed enlightened and know god. 

its also shown by your absolutist tone

I am happy for you :) 

I am grateful that someone finally is able to understand me. Thank you :)

@cetus56 don't start a war xD Haha..j/k...

God realization is a hell of a thing.   Nothing bigger than that!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.