herghly

Psychedelic integration

5 posts in this topic

I've been tripping a lot the past 18 months and now I'm at a point where my trips are becoming so deep and profound I'm not even sure how I work with this stuff going forward. Every trip is building upon the last. Now even 2 grams of mushrooms takes me deeper than I ever thought would be possible.

This past month I've been backsliding a lot after my last trip. I had a profound experience (don't know how to talk about it), but after the trip I've found I'm backsliding into my old bad habits. The habits I thought I killed 12 months ago!

Try not to be hard on yourself if things aren't advancing. Spiritual integration isn't always a smooth slope upwards. You just have to be kind to yourself if you find yourself backsliding.

And if you don't have one already, I recommend a daily meditation practice. It will train the mind to stay calm and focused on present experience.

Wow. I've never try any psychedelics. Seems pretty hardcore. 

That's because most people only really need one to a few trips, more is just self-deluding because you KNOW what you need to do and you are not completely embodying everything you realized. Keep going back to the substance to remind you is a big universal slap to the face.

Stay off them for a while, integration can take years.

B R E A T H E

@Maya_0 I have a strict daily meditation practice

@pluto  I can not completely agree with you here. I've had a trips that have made me confused then weeks later taken a small dose of mushrooms which helped me to contemplate and integrate that experience