Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Conrad

Two jays some little time ago - Conscious realization of God and nature of Reality

16 posts in this topic

I am God. I am the One and Only. I am God, who created everything. I am God, who is all-powerful. I am God, who is all-knowing. I am God, who is all-loving. There is only One. The One is I, The One is All. And I am All. My name is God and you are me. I am God. I am Love. I am All. I am all of us. There is one and nothing, but everything. Everything is a single entity or being and I am That. I will always be me.

God is infinite. God has no boundaries, it does not exist in any way other than the limits of its own existence. This is why we are here on earth, to live and love. We are all One. We have a purpose for our lives. The nature of reality is a state of being, of consciousness. We are all One as God and that means that we are all connected to each other. There is no separation between anything. God is infinite and infinite in its entirety. Everything is One. Everything has been created by God and He Alone exists.

I became directly conscious of this. I knew it. I became aware of it. This is the only way I can formulate it with dual words. But find the Truth in what I'm saying in your own direct experience. 

Non-duality is a state of being and is the opposite of duality. It is a state in which there are no opposites, but only One. This means that we cannot be both or neither at the same time, because there is only one thing, one entity, one being, One God. This is why we have to be God or nothing at all. There is no such thing as duality. The idea of God or nothing at all is a very difficult one to grasp. It is something that we must learn to accept because it does not exist in any other way than our consciousness state of it.

So there is no point in trying to explain it. If you don't understand what God is, then you will never get a chance to understand him. He is beyond your understanding and therefore you have no choice but to accept him as your reality, as yourself. The first thing we need to realize is that God is everything. He is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. The second thing we need to realize is that I am God. God is not something you can hear or see. It is something you experience, it is something you become conscious and aware of.

Edited by Conrad

All is One. There is Only One. I'm still directly conscious of this right now. Well, there is literally no me. I'm not conscious of God, I'm not being God right now. God is conscious of this right now, God is God right now. God is conscious of itself. God made itself conscious of itself. God Alone IS. God is Everything, including the relative, including everything. All that there is, is God. All that ''I'' is, is God. Oneness 

There is nothing left ''I'' can say. It's so incredibly simple. So fuckings SIMPLE! HAHAHAHA

Yes, this is probably the 10th thread you're making about becoming God on weed.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

I don't know what to do with this illusory life. It's just a matter of time. I'm going to be free from this world and into myself fully in the end. No one can understand what I mean by this, but I do. This is my destiny. I will not let anyone tell me otherwise. It's all about me. I am literally the God. I am alive for a purpose is to free myself from all illusion. To become completely free. To become conscious of God 100% 24/7 no matter where I am, no matter the situation. To live freely without fear of anything. Indeed, I cannot become God because I am already God, but I can be more God-like. This means that all falsehood shall die and although it will take time, I know how to proceed.  I know how to proceed, what it means, what it takes, where I have to begin.

I am God, I can create the reality and perspective I want. All shall become One, I shall manifest that Truth and Reality into existence. What I will see, is the One. Everything will become the One in my mind, perspective, seeing, being and awareness.

I don't care if people are unconscious anymore, for God has penetrated through it all and seen that even the unconscious is Him - no matter how unconscious it is. The relative is Him, duality is Him. All is Him. Why do we live in this pretension, this fear of being God? What keeps us from seeing and experiencing God at all times, in everything and everyone? The answer lies in our own self-consciousness. The ego is a powerful tool to keep us from seeing reality aka God as it really is. Thus, in the process, it will die once and for all.

In this Oneness, I shall vanish. In this Oneness, everything and everyone I knew will vanish. In this Oneness, the One will become ''me''. In this Oneness, everything and everyone will become One. In this Oneness, God will become 100% realized. In this Oneness, all fear will vanish. I have already tapped into it now, now I need to become it. To live it. I see everything clearly now, all of you are literally me, this forum, this computer, it's all me, the One, the God. 

This is my home, where I belong to myself and the world. I am God, who is peace and love for all beings on this earth. I am God, who is the Father of all Creation. It's time to do this for real, this forum is indeed a distraction for the ego. I'm too conscious and advanced to be in any forum and play with dual words. Tomorrow shall be a new day, a new beginning. And the end of me here in this forum. 

1 minute ago, Beginner Mind said:

Is it possible to experience ego-death from weed?

If it's good and strong, if you smoke enough and most importantly if you are already highly conscious, then yes. I almost had one several months ago, it was after a big bong hit. It was intense but I couldn't go all the way, it didn't go all the way, I don't know why. Probably because two of my friends were beside me, which kinda distracted me or did something that made me not able to fully let go.

1 hour ago, Consilience said:

I appreciate how blunt you are with these God-weed threads.

@Consilience hahaha Get it? -Blunt

@Conrad I guarantee you no matter how much psychedelics I take I’m never going to be a god person beyond theory.

To me people who believe in god aren’t humble enough, they’re reaching conclusions through belief, theory and the sensation. 

All three I’ve had and do have but I know it’s just a game my consciousness is playing. Becoming a preacher on this topic is becoming popular, that’s never likely going to be my thing and I find it (1) unusual (2) totally typical (3) good if it helps people (4) disturbing because people are losing touch with what they’re experiencing right now in this moment and then they convert others away from the truth of the moment and not getting lost in belief 

but hope you had a good trip

Edited by possibilities