Maarten

Showing just how much Leo's look has changed over time using the FaceApp

19 posts in this topic

I got the idea to compare some screenshots of Leos' face from different Actualized.org videos to see how his face and in particular his expressions have changed over the years.

Each set of images is from a different "era" of Actualized.org: the old-school self-improvement stuff, the beginnings of spirituality, and the "post-enlightenment" period.

2013 (src)

FaceApp_1563383699372.jpgFaceApp_1563384496647.jpgFaceApp_1563384507332.jpg

Looking a bit tense and somewhat judgmental.

2015 (src)

FaceApp_1563384467323.jpgFaceApp_1563383710748.jpgFaceApp_1563384482257.jpg

Compared to the first set, Leo seems much more playful and happy here, as if he's taking himself less seriously. I'd label him as a tease.

2019 (src)

FaceApp_1563383750103.jpgFaceApp_1563383736841.jpgFaceApp_1563383723206.jpg

Finally, (and it seems that this most prominently changed when he had his 13 back-to-back awakening experience) he's starting to show more compassionate in his face.

My intention was to see if there is actually a noticeable physical difference with all this enlightenment work, and even though some of it might be caused by better lighting, it looks to me like there is actually a really big difference too. One that seems to match up with the type of content he has been producing over the years.

Edited by Maarten
Everything got deleted when I posted using my mobile phone.

First one gives me a very harsh judgmental vibe too. If you've ever seen Gran Torino it reminds me of him in the beginning.

2nd one is definitely a more free-spirited guy who looks like he gets the most out of life.

3rd one feels like he's an actual wise guru who has much to teach and spends his remainder giving back to the world.

Even comparing the source of 2013 to 2015 he overall just looks much healthier.

In the first lot of pictures he looks close to finding out if reincarnation actually happens.

Second lot of pictures is Leo watching a Ricky Gervais performance.

Third set of pictures is after Leo has inherited a lot of money and spends $1,000 per month on the upkeep of his beard.

Thanks for this.

why does he look old in all of these haha were the images altered

It's Love.

he looks like a zen master 2019!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

6 hours ago, RendHeaven said:

why does he look old in all of these haha were the images altered

Yeah, I used an app called FaceApp with an old age filter (my reason is that it accentuates the subtle expressions in the face really well). :D
Actually, I put that in the post originally, but it got lost as I had to rewrite the post several times due to some technical issues (don't post using your phone).

I think Leo will look a lot like this guy when he is older, minus the hair. He's a clairvoyant healer who grew up in the town I live in back in the 1800's.

I read his book and had an awakening shortly after finding the old foundation of the house he built here. He awakened through the help of mesmerism and several mesmerists but there was a lot of confusion for him with as little information as they had then. Pretty cool. 

rdjvg.jpg

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

22 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I think Leo will look a lot like this guy when he is older, minus the hair. He's a clairvoyant healer who grew up in the town I live in back in the 1800's.

I read his book and had an awakening shortly after finding the old foundation of the house he built here. He awakened through the help of mesmerism and several mesmerists but there was a lot of confusion for him with as little information as they had then. Pretty cool. 

rdjvg.jpg

I've always been interested in the mystical American spiritual traditions of the 1800s. Stuff like Transcendentalism, the Swedenborgians, even some of the Quaker movements. I feel like they had an understanding of non-dual Truth, whether they were aware of it or not.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparation of Jack Yes they did, I wasn't expecting any spiritual insights from his book but his story was a great illustration of the law of attraction and at the time I didn't believe in siddhis but it opened my mind to them. The Masonic organizations were a place where people learned about nonduality, mostly they were open only for men though. My intuition is that they have since watered down some of the teachings or people generally don't go as far with them as they did back then but that's just a guess from an outsider's point of view. Life is much more comfortable today, people went to clairvoyant doctors back then because modern medicine was completely insane. We rely on science and technology today, back then faith in a mysterious higher power was all the hope you had. We just have different challenges to realization than they had back then. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Maarten Leo is a young man, he looks nothing like what those pics show. And those snap shot images were randomly chosen and then altered. So I'm not sure if this is even something to be considered accurate.

And, of course, ANYONE who is serious about their spiritual development is gong to evolve and mature as time goes on, and that would be reflected in their demeaner as well.  

53 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Leo is a young man, he looks nothing like what those pics show. And those snap shot images were randomly chosen and then altered. So I'm not sure if this is even something to be considered accurate.

I don't think anybody is taking it that seriously lol just a fun little experiment.

Its more of an experiment of "How might he look old if he was in his later years at that stage of life"

On 7/18/2019 at 3:52 PM, Natasha said:

@Maarten Leo is a young man, he looks nothing like what those pics show. And those snap shot images were randomly chosen and then altered. So I'm not sure if this is even something to be considered accurate.

And, of course, ANYONE who is serious about their spiritual development is gong to evolve and mature as time goes on, and that would be reflected in their demeaner as well.  

No indeed, he doesn't. I altered the images using something called the FaceApp. I explained my reasoning in a comment :)

Advanced issues found

On 7/18/2019 at 7:23 AM, Maarten said:

Yeah, I used an app called FaceApp with an old age filter (my reason is that it accentuates the subtle expressions in the face really well). :D
Actually, I put that in the post originally, but it got lost as I had to rewrite the post several times due to some technical issues (don't post using your phone).

As for is not being a very accurate representation, well... basically what @Shadowraix said. It wasn't intended to be. I picked 3 of each to at least introduce some diversity, but it's by no means empirical evidence of anything, just something I thought to be mildly interesting.

Edited by Maarten
Fixed a rendering issue

QQ图片20190721001748.jpg

I try the app. so interesting,......

Edited by BenJackson

Locking this due to well-known security vulnerabilities of the FaceApp.

You should not be using this app. It is collecting your data.

Do some research about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.