aidenhall

I'm on Ayahuasca right NOW.

1 post in this topic

I will write a full trip report for the forums a week after the Ayahuasca its DMT component has faded, and I get my concepts, humanity and language back.

This is just a copy of something I sent directly to Leo first. I'm still in my "trip" even though its 4 hours since my last shot 

• I'm on my 2nd Ayahuasca day right now ? First time taking any psychedelics or drugs of any kind. One specific thing you can probably relate to is my hands and fingers are naturally circling around each other, like I'm weaving it all like threads. My fingers were doing this naturally early in my trip, and after a few hours I went and found my phone and Spotify, and when I was listening to the music directly through my ear buds, we became one and my fingers are weaving the music itself, because i am the creator of the music, even though the ego we call Hans Zimmer created it directly. And it has always been my favourite thing to do, to create more unique beauty and heaven. My favourite things to do is: Play. Invent. Observe.

• I get it now. 

It was all my ego's decision.

I created it all, including all the hells and heavens and everything else.

Our universe is one of the hells. Language is one of the hells. So writing this down creates hell. But I can create heaven anywhere I am, even in the deepest hells I can plant a seed of heaven, and it will remain forever a pure piece of heaven that can spread and potentially make our universe heaven, in contrast to what it was. 

But when you as well have had this experience and know you are me, language can communicate heaven, home, together, one.

The ego I had, was condensed hell, stale, limited, chaotic, sour, acidic. EVEN with the great amount of positive development  my ego had before the trip. I don't want to go back to that, I prefer to create heaven, plant its seed through art and being, plant trees, a tree is part of heaven. 

You Leo, and your child Actualized.org, is part of heaven.

Thanks for reminding me.

Edited by aidenhall