Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aaron p

The relationship between insanity and genius.

3 posts in this topic

For a while now it's been a growing insight of mine that there is an authentic connection between certain forms of insanity and genius. It's the old stereotype of the crazy scientist who makes all of these insane, groundbreaking, unorthadox discoveries. Anyone who knows anything about enlightenment will know that it really takes a personal experience to thrust someone into the path of a devotee. I have also observed and discovered that people with certain types of mental disorders show are far greater inclination towards spiritual word (which is of course the highest work, only a genius can become a devotee, just not the kind of genius that the world would recognise). 

For years I sought answers regarding  why I suffer so much with my mind and It was recently revealed to me that I am a psychotic, as is my mother whom I inherited the gene from and that, that was why I have such an inclination towards spirituality and the Divine. 

Low level psychosis presents the sufferer with a slightly warped and changeful perception of reality, fluctuative and unpredictable. However this also exposes God to the person  and thus provides him with a massive advantage over other seekers. It is easier to see god as a psychotic.