majd Hailat

Should I buy the life purpose course in highschool?

11 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura or anyone that has completed the life purpose course, will I be getting all the benefit from this course at my age, which is 17. Because even if I figure out my life purpose and what I want to do, I can't really start working towards it, not directly at least. I'm going to be going to university after i finished my last year of high school, I know what I want to study. So is this a bad time to buy the course as I don't have the capability to work towards creating a business right now?

Just buy it. Presumably, your university studies are also life purpose work. You can get clarity and motivation boost from the course. 

12 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@majd Hailat It would be a good idea to buy it when you have the time available to allocate towards working on it (Summer break, or winter break, or spring break) whatever works for you. 

Agree. 

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

Hey! good question.

I am also 17 and will most likely go to university and know what I'm going to study.

I bought the course about 8 months or so ago. I am almost done with it. 5/6 of the way or so, really struggling with the making it real section

I think in our situation the course is still absolutely crucial and amazing. On the other hand it seems at least for me that there is an element of impracticality, it's hard to take action for us. I still highly reccomend you take the course, because it will be a valuable resource for perhaps two decades. Better to get a solid theoretical foundation and ideas and self improvement now than wait four or so years to start.

@majd Hailat I literally can't find a more perfect time to buy the life purpose course then high school lol

But a couple of points you want to look at: 

You say you can't start a business right now. Why is that? I started a business my 2nd year of college, and would have loved to started even if I was in middle school. The earlier you start a business the better actually. Don't be fooled by conventional thinking :)

Or do you think you won't have enough time? Because to make a successful business work, you actually don't need as much time as most people think. Usually just 5 to 15 hours a week of executing high-leverage productive work could get you a successful business in 1 to 2 years. 

The life purpose course, isn't meant to be watched just once, so don't worry about not getting the benefit. You will get a lot of benefit, and then much more benefit the 2nd and 3rd watch. 

And even if you don't use it to start a business, I found the life purpose course is very effective in learning about yourself. 

By learning about what your personal core values are, and your strengths are in life, you will quickly know what is worth pursuing in life, and what is not. There are a lot of traps and distractions out there, especially if you are going down the college route. So be mindful of the paths you choose. The life purpose course will help with that. It's not just about building a successful business. 

I'd focus on getting through high school first, and do the LPC right before you start University

Thank you for all the replies. I decided that I will be doing it in high school because if I can learn all the traps and dead ends that I may fall into while in college and while shaping my future and my career then I would be crazy not to take it. I do have a lot that will be going on in the 12th grade, but I will hopefully be able to complete the course effectively! 

@majd Hailat That's great! Don't worry about finishing it all in a hurry, do the best you can. Let us know how it goes.