52 posts in this topic

Anakantavada

All the following seven predicates must be accepted as true for a cooking pot

1)      From a certain point of view, the pot exists

2)      From a certain point of view, the pot does not exist

3)      From a certain point of view, the pot exists and does not exist

4)      From a certain point of view, the pot is inexpressible

5)      From a certain point of view, the pot both exists and is inexpressible

6)      From a certain point of view, the pot both does not exist and is inexpressible

7)      From a certain point of view, the pot exists, does not exist and is also inexpressible

How many do you have currently :) 

@Inliytened1 

indeed as i have said many times in past conversations that reality is absolutely relative.  And the Absolute is both the Absolute and the relative and the Absolute.

Oneness makes it indistinguishable. 

Yes that is true, so what do you think about my spiral coral comments, they are still viable. 

The thing is we've both experienced an omniscient consciousness, 

i don't see any contradictions, with this nirvana and omniscient consciousness. 

in fact, i would even go as far as to say that, it is more godly than this. 

This is something i felt whilst inside omniscient state, but this omniscient state was like .... 

The end of understanding + nirvana or anakantada = YOU AS GOD 

I can't explain it, but when i was in omniscient--- I was inside of god as god 

this nirvana = ALL IS GOD 

with this, it feels like i am god but not the god at the same time

what does your experience tell you? 

Edited by Aakash

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

this nirvana = ALL IS GOD 

@Aakash So do you see your only talking to yourself?

@cetus56 Yeah but it flips between all of them constantly, like your still cetus with your knowledge etc, and everyone is me, but we are all separate as well. The reason is because it can be which ever perspective you take. 

what i'm basically saying is there is no definitive answer to the question. 

But ultimately yes, i am talking to myself. 

lol but this does not mean that the ultimate perspective is correct 

its literally all possibilities 

i thought that's what we agreed nirvana is 

"the groundless ground" 

I'm not sure what do you think

what i mean is , in omnisciency i felt like i was alone, here its like i can choose freely lol

Edited by Aakash

Creation is simple. No need to complicate it.

B R E A T H E

@pluto Lol creation is indeed complicated, my friend. That's why its able to be the way it is. 

may i presume you haven't had an omniscient awakening? 

Edited by Aakash

There are levels of consciousness where all questions cease. Even the thought of a question would be absurd.

@Aakash Creation can be "complex" but it is not complicated. The more you embody divinity the more simple it becomes.

I don't fall into those traps no. I am simply self-aware.

All those non-dual experiences only delude one further from being truly still, truly present due to the energetic rebound effect they create and thus your mental/emotional attachment too them which leaves you consumed in time rather than truly present. 

Ultimately, you only need ONE non-dual experience if you truly know thyself. The rest are Ego.

People on these forums are way too consumed by what Leo does and fall into traps. He has his own path, he is still learning himself to be himself.

Be your own master, Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, create what is your own but don't follow blindly.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@cetus56 Yeah this is it, 

it doesn't matter what question you ask, it loops back around to consciousness being the answer to its own question about itself. 

in the end, to say "i" experienced it was still consciousness itself, so that would just loop around back here aswell LOL 

still this place is pretty chilling LOL .. don't have to use my mind. 

11 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

There are levels of consciousness where all questions cease. Even the thought of a question would seem absurd.

but i'm in agreeance with this, this is exactly the end point of that that made it so special. The thought of a question would be ridiculous because you've answered all exestential questions. 

The difference is , the difference between having reality around you and being reality itself i think. 

i can also see why E-beings rejected leo's offer. 

This place is pretty chilled and you can switch between any logical system you want to, without confusion 

but boyyyyy that was atleast... 10000-20000 x better than this LOL 

18 minutes ago, pluto said:

Creation can be "complex" but it is not complicated. The more you embody divinity the more simple it becomes.

I don't fall into those traps no. I am simply self-aware.

All those non-dual experiences only delude one further from being truly still, truly present due to the energetic rebound effect they create and thus your mental/emotional attachment too them which leaves you consumed in time rather than truly present. 

Ultimately, you only need ONE non-dual experience if you truly know thyself. The rest are Ego.

People on these forums are way too consumed by what Leo does and fall into traps. He has his own path, he is still learning himself to be himself.

Be your own master, Absorb what is useful, discard what is not, create what is your own but don't follow blindly.

Yes it is true what you say here, still it is not an awakening i can easily dismiss. There i was god himself 

still one could possibly argue, this was only a version of true stillness. 

in this case LEO would be incorrect, i see this now 

Even assuming wintersoliders video, he would be correct as well 

Interesting. 

My personal decision based on my experience and understanding is, omniscency is more truer than this 

Because the strange loop wraps around you as god. 

but i'm happy to accept neither non-dual enlightenment nor omniscienct enlightenment , i'm quite pleased by my conceptual enlightenment. 

Edited by Aakash

as a conceptually enlightened person... my heart yearns to go back to omniscient consciousness more than it does nirvana. 

there's just something homely about it -_-

Still i can't deny that under my current direct experience it sounds ludicrous and hella delusional. like super delusional.  

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Freedom resides in stillness, in the absolute present moment. Give Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now" a read.

Sure all these experiences are amazing but you only really need to experience them once. You actually reminded me to not be attached to them. Now i am returning the wisdom.

Let go and just be and Enlightenment is ever present :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto dude i'm still as jelly right now. it doesn't matter what i choose to believe in. Its still LOL 

There is nothing i am clinging onto and nothing i am gaining 

i could suffer and i could not LOL it would be alright

i literally mean there is no definitive answer to any state of being

ego/ego less

it is merely free will and choice to create your own reality as i see it currently 

what do you think of what i've said

like there is no ego suffering from an illusion of a self to which it needs to know about enlightenment which is the present moment as consciousness 

thats like four relative statements and at the same time it is true

but there is no distinction i can choose to choose between one or the other. They are equal LOL 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash GO OUT IN NATURE, EMBRACE, EMBODY, GROUND THYSELF !

ALL IS WELL !

JUST BE !

ENJOY !

B R E A T H E

@pluto LOL dude i officially given up. I've done all six of the things i've come to do 

- start a revolution 

- find the true nature 

- stared god in the face 

- reach enlightenment

- see what nirvana is like 

- tell people i'm the smartest person in the world xD

I just came to know the truth LOL, now i get it conceptually (memory based enlightenment) its all good ^_^

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash "When our need to be seen as knowledgeable gets in the way of our ability to be seen as caring, our relationships with others suffers"

-Bill Crawford

@SerpaeTetra Lol now i understand conrad 

I AM GOD 

blah blah blah 

quite funny actually. 

Yes thank you for your warning. but caring is subjective at best. to me personally starting war is more caring, then tending to wounds. 

i acknowledge what your saying, but i only go to the peak of my capabilities. To come back down as the most stupidest person on earth :) such a tactic is needed to elevate people with care. 

Edited by Aakash

10 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@SerpaeTetra Lol now i understand conrad 

I AM GOD 

blah blah blah 

quite funny actually. 

Yes thank you for your warning. but caring is subjective at best. to me personally starting war is more caring, then tending to wounds. 

Reminder - non-duality wars are not allowed on this forum per the forum guidelines. Consistent violation will result in banning. 

@Aakash be honest mate..you wanna start a war with yourself, get outta here and fight that war...maybe you will be seen on the otherside (humbled)