Sage_Elias

Radical Honesty - Share all your Secrets !

136 posts in this topic

I used to hate the daughter of my neighbor because she was always being loud, yelling and making crazy noises.

For some reason i'm having crazy hot dreams about her all the time lately, and started getting attracted to her like mad.

Too bad she's in a relationship now :ph34r:.

#1: My Belief in Otherness

I usually keep this to myself. Still, eleven years ago, I heard a person say that alterity is the ultimate truth of love.

That is my God-of-Otherness. May our relationships be like Their unknown relationships.

#2: I saw a glorious secret, but I forget what it was!

The proof of knowing that God-is-real but different-than-you-think eluded me as I tried to remember a glory I momentarily glimpsed. 

It reminded me of Anselm's argument, 'a being than which nothing greater can be conceived.' I tried to hang on to the proof, but all I could say was, "God is real, but it is not what you think."

#3 My Vision of Strange Obedience

The next secret of my life is that I once saw a vision in my imagination. I was looking at a person giving me some symbolic items, and I imagined seeing something on top of what I saw. I mean, my imagination pretended that I saw something else, and the imaginary memory replaced the real memory. In this vision, a man gave me something. He thought God wanted him to give it to me, even though the man could not understand why. 

I think, "God loves me."

#4 My Secret Amnesia:

About 4 years ago, I said to myself, "I will never be healed because of my [basically] sexless marriage." That experience of misaligned sex drives really hurt me. I thought it would change when we got married and then I did not leave her after we got married. 

Earlier today, I looked at my happy wife, my happy son, and my happy daughter--and I said, "I am very, very, very happy."

As for about what to do with a sexless marriage--no answers over here! I definitely do not have sexuality figured out, by any means. My sexuality is full of guilt. But I will say this: I can barely remember good things during my times of suffering, and I can scarcely remember sorrow during my times of bliss. And I try to remember sorrow in happiness, and I try to remember good times during misery.

Solon also says, "until [a lucky man] is dead, you had better refrain from calling him happy, and just call him fortunate."

#5 My Dreams of Anti-Personality:

Another secret of my life is that I had a series of dreams about an orange fleshy spider--that was terrifying. The spider felt eerily present even after I woke up. At the end of this series, I had a dream of being among cannibals. The outcome of this cannibal dream bifurcated.

Well, nearly 499 years have passed years since Tenochtitlan and the genocide that ended government-imposed cannibalism in North America. By contrast with those psychological projections, I have another secret:  I had a dream about a demon. The demon was like a floating ball or a small tornado of lightning. That demon might believe that God is one, but its awareness was more like an anti-personality. I was hugging my knees and rocking on my heels and bum a week later.

#6 My Secret Role-Model:

About 483 years ago, Martin Ocelotl got punished for healing broken bones and infected bodies. Ocelotl did not tell his secrets too soon. He bided his time. Ocelotl's glory, including vast riches and property, gradually emerged during his "humiliation." Don Carlos got so mad about the ordeal that he started ranting, "Eat, drink, and have sex with your neighbour's wife, for tomorrow we die: that is the orthodox doctrine that we received." So the Inquisition burnt Carlos, but they only whipped Ocelotl and gave him three years in a mine for doing what he thought was right.

@RobertZ  I love how you say „about“, but then you use a rather specific time span, like 483 years. It's like you know it for certain :D 

@Apparation of Jack I'm actually very honest with myself on my vulnerabilities.

Some of the things I mentioned are not as bad as they seem, for example, "I think I'm smarter and superior to other people" and "I always want to be right". That's because most of the time before saying something I try to see the problem from many different angles and I usually take a lot of time before coming with an answer as I analyze everything first, where most people don't do it. I just had an experience recently at work where I took more than 2 hours on a problem before giving an answer and another guy didn't even take the time to think through it and just assume he's right. So in the end, I'm actually right most of the time and of course, I can turn this statement into an egoic behavior, which is dangerous.

I have a problem with opening up my feminine side. I want to love and be loved and show empathy to people, but I can't because it makes me feel too vulnerable and I feel like people will think I'm weak.

5 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

I have a problem with opening up my feminine side. I want to love and be loved and show empathy to people, but I can't because it makes me feel too vulnerable and I feel like people will think I'm weak.

Maybe you should just let it go. You are Dutch. We as the Dutch population have on average embraced our feminine side a lot more already then let's say a guy from rural USA. 

1 hour ago, Raphael said:

I can turn this statement into an egoic behavior, which is dangerous.

Yeh, that's what you just did :DxD 

@electroBeam  Do you have any strong males, that are at the same time compassionate around you? They look much stronger.

45 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Perhaps time to transition from Stage Orange to Green. Leo tells how to do it in his 'Spiral Dynamics - Stage Green' video.

24 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Serotoninluv @Natasha  I also did that brain test, got 56% male, 44% female. I wonder what would the 90-100% people look like on both sides... :D 

You have a balanced brain! B|

Too far on each end of the spectrum would require one to work on their complimentary energy. Bridging brains is important if one wants to have a more balanced and happier life.

@Natasha  You have a surprising sense of humor Natasha. I always think about my other female friends who would probably say that it is stupid and that I should better show this video to guys xD

6 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Natasha  You have a surprising sense of humor Natasha. I always think about my other female friends who would probably say that it is stupid and that I should better show this video to guys xD

Haha thanks :P:D 

1 minute ago, bejapuskas said:

@Natasha  Sometimes I am too gross, but you are probably even more so than me ?

Maybe realistic would be a better word ;) In the spirit of this thread, lets say it's our other secret :P

1 minute ago, Natasha said:

Maybe realistic would be a better word ;) In the spirit of this thread, lets say it's our other secret :P

xD 

7 hours ago, electroBeam said:

You need :

mushroom 2g or more.

findind a bunch of hippies Friends

A lot of music

Move this body 

Contemplate !

36 minutes ago, Aeris said:

You need :

mushroom 2g or more.

findind a bunch of hippies Friends

A lot of music

Move this body 

Contemplate !

Hippie friends? Where? I live in Balkan region.Hard to find.