Sage_Elias

Radical Honesty - Share all your Secrets !

136 posts in this topic

What's important is that you are honest with yourself 

Many people don't need or want to know your secrets

1 hour ago, Sage_Elias said:

there is actually a 16yr old girl who I really like...she's a sweetheart but im kinda afraid to be with her...im 21 !

I don't don't know...is that legal where you live? 

I used to think like you when I was 21. Honestly now I don't think it's so bad. That is if you really really like her. If you are just being a pervert about it then yeah don't do it. If you already really know each other and you do really really like each other then...it's kind of borderline...but I think it could be ok. Depending. 

Got to be legal though. 

I want friends :/

but whenever someone reaches out, i self sabatoge and it doesn't get much anywhere :(

Edited by d0ornokey

12 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Plus if you would talk about for example spiritual crisis with a regular therapist, they could hospitalize you

It is better to hospitalized than to live in a constant backlash of a rude awakening (aka The Dark Night Of The Soul)  

one day this will all be memories

@Sage_Elias  I don't think that you are the only one feeling this, my friend, who is 27, told me, that girls my age (16) are having much more adult looking bodies these days. I also know some girls who had a crush on a guy who was like 5 years older than them and they even dated, it was ok. 

Advanced issues found

12 hours ago, Shin said:

Me too, I'm uninstalling everything all over again.

I have things to face, and it kinda distract me quite a lot ?

oh man, the amount of time I have installed and uninstalled Steam and all the games...  everytime I hear a snip of Skyrim soundtrack In install it, lose 100 hours of my life and uninstall it....like a heroin addict being offered free treat. Been keeping strong this year so far :D 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

12 hours ago, John Lula said:

I have had a strong desire to sneak into Area 51 for many years. True. But I prefer not to be shot and imprisoned.

there is an event on facebook called  "Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us" https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/jul/16/storm-area-51-internet-meme-facebook-event

its happening on 20 September and currently has 2.6 milion people interested. Area 51 officials have issued the warning against this event so you can say it is becoming a real threat :D 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569  For me it works better when I keep the games installed and accept them, rather uninstall and demonize. There is something magical about loving your addiction... :D 

Do you guys think anybody's gonna die if they actually show up?

5 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Do you guys think anybody's gonna die if they actually show up?

They are going to die when we show up. 

*At Aliens planets that is. 

Edited by SFRL

22 hours ago, dinone said:

I had mental breakdown after 10 months on vegan diet.

High five! Had that happen to me too. Ate about every junk food with meat imagineable in a week's time.

21 minutes ago, OctagonOctopus said:

@Michael569

@Shin

All you gotta do is recontexualize life as a video game and there you go :P

Well... If you hate your character in the video game your still not going to have a very nice time now are you? -_-

Edited by Maarten
reads better this way

On 16. 7. 2019 at 7:01 PM, Charlotte said:
  • I think I'm so polite because I still people please

@Charlotte  I have the opposite thing, sometimes I want to get to know someone so quickly, that I am not polite enough. 

I fancy attractive women with an outie bellybutton. It's a fetish. I've been scared to tell that to anyone. 

Also, i find some unattractive normal girls highly erotic. 

I think the point of radical honesty in my case to accept things I fancy which are shameful. 

It's interesting what we deem as 'secret worthy', as in where does the shame around that come from?

My kind of secrets are, I have had hocd, where you worry about your sexual orientation for no good reason, for many years, that and other themes of ocd. 

I always wonder if people like me or not. Probably other things but it would be around how I feel day to day, I think everyone has to put on this mask of everything's great so there's always the secret of how so eone really feels