Sage_Elias

Radical Honesty - Share all your Secrets !

136 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Michael569 said:

I have a lifelong video game addiction that I've never completely recovered from.

I also prefer talking only to girls who are pretty even if they are dumb as a shoe. 

Oh really... I thought that about you actually :D Deduced it from some of the things you've written here.

As for me... I feel like it's really fucked up, but I don't know if it is caused by the hormonal changes happening in my body, or whether it is actually the real condition :/ 

Edited by bejapuskas

I spend more time reading about spiritual practises than actually doing them.

I'd make a list but this is my real name and photo and if various people I know found it, it could adversely affect my life (oh look, survival).

So for the time being I'll just say:

I'm curious about counsellor training but am not sure I'm empathetic enough but might pursue it anyway.

I also have some "bad" habits.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

Oh really... I thought that about you actually :D Deduced it from some of the things you've written here.

As for me... I feel like it's really fucked up, but I don't know if it is caused by the hormonal changes happening in my body, or whether it is actually the real condition :/ 

what can I say I am a terrible human being :ph34r:

2 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

which one do you mean? 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Growing up like when i was 17-19 i used to sneek in and see my cousin bathing. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Michael569  I didn't mean to insult you Michael ? I don't know if I understand your question though

@Harikrishnan  When we had swimming classes at school in 2nd grade, we used to go to this swimming pool that has a transparent door into the female's dressing room for whatever reason, so you can actually see inside from the cash desk. I didn't look there, but all my friends did, we were 7 at that time.

1 hour ago, bejapuskas said:

I didn't mean to insult you Michael ? I don't know if I understand your question though

I did not get offended at al lol don/t worry :D let's just leave the whole thing. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I am God (or Leo, or whatever) :)  

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Radical honesty is not overexposure and orversharing!

one day this will all be memories

@kag101  Yes but you know, some people have really deep problems and they need some sort of coming out. It hurts to let it boil inside you. Plus if you would talk about for example spiritual crisis with a regular therapist, they could hospitalize you (which has already happened to Yellowschnee) and that really sucks you know :) 

• I have this baseline of frustration always humming in the background and I don't know why
  • I think I'm so polite because I still people please
  • I'm still insecure and sometimes talk to myself like shit and beat myself up. 
  • I sometimes portray myself to be someone I'm not. 

2 hours ago, dimitri said:

I am God (or Leo, or whatever) :)  

So you are the reason "my" name was taken :) Ah we're all one, Dimitri's everywhere :D 

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

27 minutes ago, Dimi said:

So you are the reason "my" name was taken :) Ah we're all one, Dimitri's everywhere :D 

Thanks for your honesty. ;)

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I'm addicted to Leo's youtube videos.

I can't tell if its a good or bad thing either...

Help 

2 minutes ago, RawJudah said:

I'm addicted to Leo's youtube videos.

I can't tell if its a good or bad thing either...

Help 

Watch his video about addictions ;):P

9 minutes ago, dimitri said:

Thanks for your honesty. ;)

Thank you (all) for being who you are ;)

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

10 hours ago, Michael569 said:

I have a lifelong video game addiction that I've never completely recovered from.

I also prefer talking only to girls who are pretty even if they are dumb as a shoe. 

Me too, I'm uninstalling everything all over again.

I have things to face, and it kinda distract me quite a lot ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

there is actually a 16yr old girl who I really like...she's a sweetheart but im kinda afraid to be with her...im 21 !

I had mental breakdown after 10 months on vegan diet.