Ingit

Why am i always affected !

9 posts in this topic

Seriously Today I feel to share it here.... I feel very attached to someone...... I had a gf and after I broke up due to some reasons...I was literally shattered for half a months and Till now I feel very attached talking to someone.... like literally i am felling in Love with a Girl... She once told me on the call that she likes me and till then upto now I feel like getting close and close to her... I need to mention that she was my ex classmate she had to leave the university for some reason and travel back to India(home) and I feel like attached to her... I  see her photos nd like feels so insecure that She should be mine and I will hate if she leaves me for someone or If she gets better....! I feel Anxious !!! I dont know why i feel all this... i meed to get over these...Seriously these things eat me up sometimes

?IngitScooby ?

A mind looking for love outside by trying to give love to someone else. If you have love to give, why not give some of it to yourself? 
Its is fear of not getting love, but one fails to realize one is the source of love, infinite love is at your disposal but how are you using it? 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Remember love is a biological need as well as a spiritual force. Being overly attached to a girl will turn her off. Let go if you love her and focus on other stuff.

@Ingit

See in minds eye the thing you love the most right now, capture the essence of the love feeling towards that thing, then turn the light of that love back onto yourself. If you feel resistance towards this put the love onto the resistance and stay mindful as to what comes up, the shadow holds much self-hatred, stories about why you can't love yourself, you must love this hate to death. Talk to yourself like you are your own lover, become fascinated by everything that you do and love it all the same, understand every facet of your being. Only then will you be able to fully love another. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

50 minutes ago, F E A R L E S S said:

Remember love is a biological need as well as a spiritual force. Being overly attached to a girl will turn her off. Let go if you love her and focus on other stuff.

Literally let hwr go... what if she fell for another guy ?!!

?IngitScooby ?

20 minutes ago, OctagonOctopus said:

@Ingit

See in minds eye the thing you love the most right now, capture the essence of the love feeling towards that thing, then turn the light of that love back onto yourself. If you feel resistance towards this put the love onto the resistance and stay mindful as to what comes up, the shadow holds much self-hatred, stories about why you can't love yourself, you must love this hate to death. Talk to yourself like you are your own lover, become fascinated by everything that you do and love it all the same, understand every facet of your being. Only then will you be able to fully love another. 

Wow i understamd it tganks

?IngitScooby ?

11 minutes ago, Ingit said:

Literally let hwr go... what if she fell for another guy ?!!

You can't control that. In today's world society says she's in her right to fall for another man even if it's at your determinant. Ask her out, if she says no forget her.

@F E A R L E S S I just had a breakup with her .... I told her how I think that our relationship is not going to last for the future and she ended up saying Thag she dont want to hurt me as she also dont know about the future... so she said that Its a little to hurt now and a more to hurt later so she ended up saying this and I am very very sad.

?IngitScooby ?