winterknight

The game the devil plays with you - getting you to pay attention to a thought

26 posts in this topic

I have three questions:

How am I supposed to do anything with my life if I don't follow my wants and feelings of desires and ideas for ways to live a good life? Won't I just be empty and lifeless and just kind of calm if I devote so much time trying to be enlightened. It seems like it takes all the chase and drive in life to do something in the first place. Anyone else feel this way?

When I ignore my thoughts or try not to give them weight I get a headache and also in general just sort of feel clogged up in my body and face and brain. Sometimes if I ignore it too much it flairs up especially in the form of headaches. Should I continue releasing this stuff through breathwork? Sometimes it doesn't feel like I can go deep enough or I can handle everything sort of stuck in me (emotionally too painful or traumatic). Just try to do psychotherapy and anything else?

Sometimes I feel bored or driven away from meditating and don't want to do it daily. When I force myself I feel physically uncomfortable or I go into a sort of bland comfortable but low energy slightly depressing trans. what gives?

Edited by SunnyNewDay

Sink in love ... Make it your only desire and all other desires shall disappear... Keep yourself conscious of love aka God ... Don't fall for fears, anxieties,desires ... Just stay with love. 

@winterknight  very nice. I like the description of the Gateless gate, I had not realised that I am practicing that way currently. Remembering to come back over and over and over again