Aakash

Enlightened beings quasi-thread

35 posts in this topic

@Aakash but you have not had direct experience of the things you discuss.  So that is why everything you say is merely concept to you...so ultimately you are not in a position to teach enlightened beings.   You can lay out your stages of post enlightenment and even enlightenment but it is all concept to you while it is direct experience for the enlightened.

No one yet has directly manipulated imagination intentionally yet so that aspect is concept even to the enlightened.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Aakash On what basis are you to assert a numerical quantity to measure how conscious of God you are? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Inliytened1 LOL bro! you don't understand what consciousness is yet! 

The very fact I say it, makes it absolutely true. 

WHO AM I ? 

I AM GOD LOOOOOL! 

the ultimate strange loop through infinity for infinity

Edited by Aakash

@Nahm prince of hell xD,  prince of the bullshitting kingdom

going to bring heaven crashing down to earth! 

Edited by Aakash

8 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Yes because it's unnecessary to once you understand stage coral lol This whole zen and buddhist tradition as leo says "grinding yourself to nihilism" is ridiculous. That is not the point of life. The point of life is not to become enlightened. The point of life is to live. 

However you can't do this until after nirvana. after completing stage coral. 

your non-duality is good  but its time to reach full enlightenment. 

you need to have insights about why everything is the way it is. 

This comes from contemplating into the nature of everything. 

Which will take a couple of years, just like it took a couple of years to reach enlightenment. 

But you need to do this from INSIDE your non-dual state, whenever your in it. 

You need to understand that everything = truth. 

just like how you saw in the first place that everything is an illusion. you need to do the reverse process and realise truth = everything and truth is not an illusion , but there is no difference between an illusion and real. Making it neither 

but you can't have this insight while you are stuck in your non-duality thinking its the end 

and this is why the quality of your life is suffering because you don't understand why everything is the way it is

Everything is God bro. God=Truth. I have reached the state of God-consciousness and becomed aware and conscious of total Oneness. All id one, All is God. Maybe it's not the highest but who decides that? Now I'm just living. I'm only suffering because of a girl I really love and she suffers. Otherwise, I don't suffer. 

I am God state once reached is permanent and cannot end, you cannot not be what you are. But at the same time you can live. Not in as being God but as in being conscious that you are God, because you are already being God right now. 

@Aakash This where your ego begins to delude you into delusions of grandeur..be careful...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Conrad Yes that is true, but your still not getting the point. The point of life is to align yourself with god and create. 

The point is not to run from suffering 

suffering is apart of life's design

The point of it, is to find out what god is, how he did it, and why life? and align yourself with that. 

GOD DOES NOT EQUAL TRUTH 

LOVE = TRUTH 

TRUTH  = EVERYTHING AND NOTHING 

@Aakash but you haven't done any of this.  I hate to say you're a parrot right now but you really are.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 BRO you don't understand, I AM GOD TELLING YOU GOD THAT THIS IS WHAT CONSCIOUSNESS IS. 

consciousness is INFINITE  

it is EVERYTHING 

it is outside your imagination! you don't understand HOW POWERFUL ITS IMAGINATION IS. this is the problem with non-duality, you don't see how amazing the duality and difference in this are. its sameness is beautiful and its differences are even better! 

everything we can think of, everything we can believe, everything,everything,everything,everything,everything,everything 

You truly don't know what's possible and what's not. 

Creating ego id out of God  and making new beleifs and perspective out of teachings, it is still better then full blown materialist and scientism. Without actually becoming it. 

Time for zen stick serves good purpose. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Inliytened1 There is a distinct difference , i have actually done it- i have had an experience. I don't currently embody it. 

it doesn't mean what i'm saying is not true. 

You don't understand what it means to be god. and that is why you still me as a human being 

remember bro, there's no such thing as a human being who is deluded or has an ego and yet at the same time there is when there is doubt about what god is. But when you come face to face with god, all doubt is destroyed. everything is truth

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad Yes that is true, but your still not getting the point. The point of life is to align yourself with god and create. 

The point is not to run from suffering 

suffering is apart of life's design

The point of it, is to find out what god is, how he did it, and why life? and align yourself with that. 

GOD DOES NOT EQUAL TRUTH 

LOVE = TRUTH 

TRUTH  = EVERYTHING AND NOTHING 

You are right about suffering. But what is love, nothing, everything and Truth? It's The One, God. You can only become conscious of it. Total Oneness, total non-duality. It's as simple as that. That's what God is. He is YOU and everything. God is God. God is One and Everything simultaneously.

Once you become conscious of God, it's ridiculous to ask what God is. He is Everything and beyond, nothing and beyond. He is simply GOD. 

@zeroISinfinity LOL who's the one parroting teachers, and who's the one bullshitting properly, like it should be? 

Too much nonduality war going on here. Gotta lock it.