Aakash

Enlightened beings quasi-thread

35 posts in this topic

@Conrad okay 7% is good enough for now

We'll move discussion here. 

i'm not debating we are god, i am fully conscious of it now. I'm telling you that i am 80% conscious of it now, i'm saying your 55-65% but it feels like 100% for both of us. 

@Inliytened1@Nahm

LOL help a brother out. 

What do you want to get out of this thread bro? If you and I are conscious of God then that's it. There is no %, you are GOD. 

@Aakash The thoughts, decisions, analyzing, experiencing, seeing, hearing, assessing, scrutinizing, understanding, realizing, awakening and enlightenment - are Everything. 

The “other”, not-thing, Nothing, is meditation. 

Give Everything back and get Nothing. 

Then bring Nothing into your Everything. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Conrad yes conrad but i want you to get along with your environment more! 

look at the facts 

- you lost a friend 

- you left your girlfriend

- now you want to go silent on the forum because you think we don't understand what your saying about being god

Bro i'm saying there are consciousness levels not "god-levels" hypothetically .. they are embodiment levels that will actually let you live a better life 

To me personally this is what it means to be more god than the average god.

ITS a relative term i use to show the difference i.e like the difference between an enlightened master and an enlightened person such as yourself

@Aakash i think what you are doing here is good and revolutionary - because a common trap for enlightened beings - and yes - believe it not enlightened beings can still trap themselves - is once they experience the miracle of awakening they tend to forget about form/duality simply because the bliss and power of a non-dual state is beyond all words.

That said until one becomes directly conscious of Oneness they will not see that duality is non-duality.

I don't judge other's levels of consciousness - but i do see that Conrad grasps Oneness.  He is just basking in non-duality and there is nothing wrong with that.  It will bring a person to their knees crying like a little baby  for days on end.  

So keep doing what you are doing by helping to map out uncharted territory - to evolve mankind.  Let's hear more about your spiral dynamics mappings again.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Nahm I agree, what you said is solid. Still, the simple fact lies in the sense that i have no interest in dying and become god. 

totally non-dual. You know what i mean. The sum of both equations 

I'd rather just bring everyone else there! and then if i feel like it later on in life, then maybe i will do so. 

SUCH is the benefits of being 'dualistically young' 

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad yes conrad but i want you to get along with your environment more! 

look at the facts 

- you lost a friend 

- you left your girlfriend

- now you want to go silent on the forum because you think we don't understand what your saying about being god

Bro i'm saying there are consciousness levels not "god-levels" hypothetically .. they are embodiment levels that will actually let you live a better life 

To me personally this is what it means to be more god than the average god.

ITS a relative term i use to show the difference i.e like the difference between an enlightened master and an enlightened person such as yourself

I understand bro, I understand you. ?

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Nahm I agree, what you said is solid. Still, the simple fact lies in the sense that i have no interest in dying and become god. 

totally non-dual. You know what i mean. The sum of both equations 

I'd rather just bring everyone else there! and then if i feel like it later on in life, then maybe i will do so. 

SUCH is the benefits of being 'dualistically young' 

You think you can do it without living what you preach?  Maybe.....  But most traditions have a saying about such things and none of them say yes that I know of, but I'm not going to say its not possible.

Edited by Mu_

@Mu_ 

Lets just say I made a deal with the my devil 

So I've made my peace with not becoming god for now. 

Still it does not mean, i do not want you guys to experience the full blown version of god 

I am well aware of how amazing is and how it will change your life

Yes, because i talk about the highest thing i've experienced, not something i'm hypothesising. I'll do the hypothesis when all of you go above stage teal, but how long would that take if you tried? 10 years maybe lol. 

Also something your also pointing about theres bigger forms of god and how you can reach a 100%.  Andrew Cohen (whos got a mixed history as a spiritual teacher) talked with ken wilber a lot about this idea.  He phrased it as evolutionary enlightenment and both ken and spiral dynamics/Don Beck were behind the whole thing.  Basically the idea is that God/Ground of Being/Non-Duality itself is evolving and changing and that no one ever reaches full enlightenment because ISness itself is always changing and evolving, so a human life is always going to be playing a game of catch up so to say or constantly opening up to the potentials and newness that is born every second (im adding in a few of my own interpretations as well).

Although if your a avid reader you'll find quotes from Zen and perhaps Hinduism (my memory for this kinda stuff isn't great) and probably many others that elude to this evernewness idea along with a never changing idea (like a always ITSELF of which is CHANGNESS).  Buddha speaks of nothing is permanent, but I'm not completely sure he was referring to this in this context we are using it in.

So remain open, its not something you have to figure out all the way or know for a exact fact, since its probably changing anyways.....lol.

Edited by Mu_

@Conrad Thank you! 

LOOK guys the man understands 

@Nahm @Inliytened1 Tell him about everything and how to get there! lets bring him to nirvana ahaha! 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Conrad Thank you! 

LOOK guys the man understands 

@Nahm @Inliytened1 Tell him about everything and how to get there! lets bring him to nirvana ahaha! 

Hahaha I like you

@Aakash What you want for others is what I would like to see as well, but theres more to the Whole then this happening, or happening as fast as we like and project onto it.

God is experience itself through this process to remember, so don't think you have to rush god into realizing itself.  Theres many ways and styles to go about it.  Some say let the student come to you, and don't push anything, let it unfold as it will.  Others are more out there and voices and much more hard edge in their delivery and work with the symbols of mind, others emotion, others trauma, others just forgeting everything, and everything in between.  I'm seeing the beauty of the middle way so to say, with little to no forcing, but I acknowledge and see that some need more in your face, rules, flashy, myths, only kindness (which Im learning more and more about).

:)

@Mu_

2 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Basically the idea is that God/Ground of Being/Non-Duality itself is evolving and changing and that no one ever reaches full enlightenment because ISness itself is always changing and evolving, so a human life is always going to be playing a game of catch up so to say or constantly opening up to the potentials and newness that is born every second (im adding in a few of my own interpretations as well).

Although if your a avid reader you'll find quotes from Zen and perhaps Hinduism (my memory for this kinda stuff isn't great) and probably many others that elude to this evernewness idea along with a never changing idea (like a always ITSELF of which is CHANGNESS).  Budha speaks of nothing is permanent, but I'm not completely sure he was referring to this context we are using it in.

Yes this is exactly what i'm pointing to 

Aliens are real, in a form of stage turquoise enlightenment there's no way you can interact with them, you'll think of them as an illusion 

at stage coral, you'll be trying to figure out their nature etc 

at stage teal, its the start of direct communication, you could telepathically communicate with them. 

not only that in stage teal, you'll start shifting your consciousness into different dimensions and finding about all sorts of things you can't see in this 3d infinite reality with our visual senses and overall sensories themselves. This is what the third-eye is about. an elevated form of consciousness, but its random. In stage teal you start having control over it

the spiral dynamics model will cater for all forms of enlightenment 

meaning itself that non-duality is the lowest of all enlightenments possible 

it is the lowest god there is , as it is the first transition from human consciousness to god consciousness. Relatively speaking 

why? 

because total non-duality is so total it transcends even itself for over and over again. Which is why relatively the typical buddhist non-duality we know is the lowest form of non-duality itself

There is infinitely more to consciousness 

@Aakash Please enlighten me. You are conscious that you are God, that All is One. Now what? You just live bro, try to be the best version of yourself and all that. Do you think I'm in non-duality 24/7 permanently? No. I wish.

But I am conscious of God and total Oneness. I still have to live in duality and experience it. That's how God willed it. But I know that duality itself is part of nonduality. It's all One, all God, just in different ways etc. 

@Mu_ No there is a simple fact about this whole forum, if all stage turquoise beings, including winter solider. were to move to stage coral and complete it into stage teal. It would align the whole forum in the correct way. And protect all of us from collective self-deception.

That is the truth of why i do this. All the misconception of enlightenment will go away when you non-dual beings change, because you will show everyone else the truth. 

Still i can not force you, i can only abruptly put the argument of such a possibility right in front of your face. for you to decide what you want 

all i can say, is it will be more bliss than anything you've ever experienced. 

Simply put, I'm going to send the self-actualised.org rocket straight into the stratosphere before i leave infinity and that will be my contribution to humanity. 

I know the truth about absolute infinity because i know the most about absolute infinity lol well probably leo does, but its like i said he doesn't want the title. So i'll gladly take it.

;) my life purpose since the age of 12 -"change the world"

Edited by Aakash

26 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

Basically the idea is that God/Ground of Being/Non-Duality itself is evolving and changing and that no one ever reaches full enlightenment because ISness itself is always changing and evolving, so a human life is always going to be playing a game of catch up so to say or constantly opening up to the potentials and newness that is born every second

That's an interesting contextualization. To me, it has a strong component of a story within a timeline. Combining the actuality of Now with a construct of a timeline interests me. Yet I suppose any contextualization of Now is also a construct. . . Sometimes life seems to be a process of constructing and deconstructing. Perhaps that is a feature of Aliveness. 

6 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Do you think I'm in non-duality 24/7 permanently? No. I wish.

Yes because it's unnecessary to once you understand stage coral lol This whole zen and buddhist tradition as leo says "grinding yourself to nihilism" is ridiculous. That is not the point of life. The point of life is not to become enlightened. The point of life is to live. 

However you can't do this until after nirvana. after completing stage coral. 

your non-duality is good  but its time to reach full enlightenment. 

you need to have insights about why everything is the way it is. 

This comes from contemplating into the nature of everything. 

Which will take a couple of years, just like it took a couple of years to reach enlightenment. 

But you need to do this from INSIDE your non-dual state, whenever your in it. 

You need to understand that everything = truth. 

just like how you saw in the first place that everything is an illusion. you need to do the reverse process and realise truth = everything and truth is not an illusion , but there is no difference between an illusion and real. Making it neither 

but you can't have this insight while you are stuck in your non-duality thinking its the end 

and this is why the quality of your life is suffering because you don't understand why everything is the way it is

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That's an interesting contextualization. To me, it has a strong component of a story within a timeline. Combining the actuality of Now with a construct of a timeline interests me. Yet I suppose any contextualization of Now is also a construct. . . Sometimes life seems to be a process of constructing and deconstructing. Perhaps that is a feature of Aliveness. 

The now is eternal snapshots of 3d infinity, 

Meaning the truth of the matter is... 3d infinity is moving through time

Time is not an illusion, it is real. 

Everything AND nothing is truth 

ITS ALL REAL and its ALL an illusion 

but this is only possible from god consciousness (non-dual) for it to be both simultaneously true. You can't do it from human consciousness. but it  was only the first two lines that were for you, the rest of it was for everyone else reading. 

You can never live fully without enlightenment. 

You can never be devil after enlightenment. No matter how Good person you were before it, all devilry be washed away out of you and if you had so much of it try to imagine average separated materialist. Scary stuff lol. 

There is no going back after it and I mean it. Because you Will know what you are at deepest level and what causes all suffering, bullshitery and so on. 

You will stop trusting your mind it will die of and you Will follow your heart and intuition completely.