Charlotte

One absolute

86 posts in this topic

@Charlotte  I think by definition truth must be everything that exist. If there's something more, something separated from that then everything will include those two things and they won't be everything.

Everything is always going to be one by definition. I know is an idea, but I think is a really good pointer. That which includes "everything" must be one thing, there can't be other.

Not sure if that helps, is a bit from the materialistic POV but I think it helps to grasp the idea.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

@Charlotte  I think by definition truth must be everything that exist. If there's something more, something separated from that then everything will include those two things and they won't be everything.

Everything is always going to be one by definition. I know is an idea, but I think is a really good pointer. That which includes "everything" must be one thing, there can't be other.

Not sure if that helps, is a bit from the materialistic POV but I think it helps to grasp the idea.

God=Everything. Everything=God. Ultimately there is only One. That One IS everything and includes everything. That One IS God. That One is You. That One exists, is well aware and conscious. This is the final realization and truth. 

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Realize this: one vs many it itself a duality.

Reality is one. Reality is many. It's both. There is no difference between the two. And there is a difference between the two. Depending on your POV.

Is a dozen eggs one, or many?

Notice the role of relativity in these kinds of questions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's why many wise men and women say not one, not two.

Non duality means it's not two, but is not one either.

?