Charlotte

One absolute

86 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Derailing threads into nondual squables about who is closer to god is inclusive to absolute goodness :ph34r:

Nondual wars are against forum guidelines. 

As a general statement: please drop the personal nondual wars

@Serotoninluv your right , i moved the thread. 

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

As a general statement: please drop the personal nondual wars

after today, i will never have a non-dual war ever again. But out of interest in a single post can you answer this for me. 

How do you assume to resolve the inadequacy of information, without having non-dual wars? 

overall for non-enlightened beings, having non-dual wars is totally neccessary so they don't stay dogmatic to their perspective. Therefore overall for the overall health of the forum it is better to have a non-dual war restriction. 

However, this is more about enlightenment wars, than non-dual wars. if you think about it lol. 

none the less, your right in the end. A forum with rules, is a forum with rules

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

Leo gave me a warning I didn't like or agree with. I should be able to say whatever as long as I'm not hurting others. It's just not right. If I am God, I will say it. But maybe this forum hasn't understood this Truth yet although Leo himself has said it several times, maybe I should keep quiet here too. 

I have given warning points before to members who were trolling you for saying you're God. The reason you got points from Leo was, most likely, for repeating yourself/ saying the same thing multiple times. We try to keep things fair and balanced on this forum, and your contribution is always appreciated.

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I have given warning points to members who were trolling you for saying you're God. The reason you got points from Leo was, most likely, for repeating yourself/ saying the same thing multiple times. We try to keep things fair and balanced on this forum, and your contribution is always appreciated.

? I will not repeat myself anymore, I feel I have done that enough now. 

16 minutes ago, Natasha said:

I have given warning points to members who were trolling you for saying you're God. The reason you got points from Leo was, most likely, for repeating yourself/ saying the same thing multiple times. We try to keep things fair and balanced on this forum, and your contribution is always appreciated.

Careful - I find that assigning warning points under the umbrella term "trolling" tends to be myopic and disingenuous.

According to Wikipedia, an online troll is:

A person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses.

Though the first half of the definition seems to accurately describe some people on this thread, I would not say that anyone here is doing anything for the sake of provoking emotional responses.

I mostly say this because I've been hit with "trolling" in the past, and I found it rather sad and laughable, as I truly had the intent of civil discourse. Those being framed as perpetrators here, I imagine, think of themselves as having civil discourse as well.

Whether or not that is true is ultimately subjective, but please be sensitive to the perspective of those being warned.

In some cases, truly, they are simply being devils and the points are well deserved. However, even then, I recommend not merely framing them as "trolls."

Personally I would appreciate it if mods would be hyper specific about what warning points are for - e.g., "starting non-duality quarrels, distracting from the original point of the thread, projecting onto other people while blindly spreading self-deception."

Thanks in advance if you read this :)

Edited by RendHeaven

It's Love.

36 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv

But out of interest in a single post can you answer this for me. 

How do you assume to resolve the inadequacy of information, without having non-dual wars? 

overall for non-enlightened beings, having non-dual wars is totally necessary so they don't stay dogmatic to their perspective.

Discussions of nonduality are fine. It can be communicated kindly without personal identification, attachment and personal conflict (Tier2 yellow and turquoise). Lead by example.

12 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Mind = fucked xD

The only kind of sex for me >:]

It's Love.

That's true. Everyone has their own interpretation of reality. 7billion people experience something and you would get 7billion different reports about it. What we experience is being shaped by our conditioning.

But it's possible to know absolute truth. To experience absolute truth one needs to experience reality without a single distortion, without a single interpretation. That means without a single thought in your mind. Your mind has to become like a plain mirror reflexting reality just the way it is. 

It's possible.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

8 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

It's possible. But not with psychedelics. 

What makes you say that?

It's Love.

I take it back. I don't really know about that.  

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Charlotte Don't confuse products of the human mind, or language, with Absolute Truth.

You are right that language cannot go there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, mandyjw said:

No, it's empty everythingness, pure potential. Every time we grasp for truth with thought, we separate it from the whole. Thought is a knife that cuts the absolute into relative bits. 

I love that quote that is awesome. :x

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Truth is always One. Love is all That is. All identities (including God one) all stories all Toughts all masks all defensive walls falls in Your actual Presence. There is no perspective either. Surrender already requires no effort. It is so stupidly simple that you can not explain it lol. 

34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I love that quote that is awesome. :x

This is a role of duality. 

Deviding the Undevidable.  Sharing the  Love.

Edited by tedens

The One Absolute Truth: You Exist.

B R E A T H E

Take 5-Meo and found out.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Charlotte if we talk about thing from the Absolute

• mind doesn’t exist
  • people don’t exist
  • perspectives don’t exist
  • experience doesnt exist
  •  world doesn’t exist 
  • “I” doesn’t exist
  • objects don’t exist
  • space doesn’t exist
  • thoughts don’t exist

From the relative or dualistic world, the world itself and everything you perceive is mind. Reality is a giant mind from the relative. 

Absolutely though, none of that actually exists. 

Existence is illusion. 

Illusuon is existence.

The Absolute nature of existence/illusion is nothing. 

Edited by kieranperez