AlwaysBeNice

Consciousness in the 2020 debates

16 posts in this topic

Marianne Williamson is pretty amazing, 35 year old career in talking about spirituality, love.

I think she's pretty great.

I was going to say, I doubt she has a chance, but look what happened with Trump. 

Lots of cool points: take child trauma seriously, invest in the children, don't just prepare for war but wage peace, 'harnessing love for political reasons'.

-

Tulsi Gabbard. Served in Irak as a medic (team leader?, I think), big voice against how the US goes about having wars, interestingly enough, she is a Hindu since she was a teenager, been on Joe Rogan twice.

-

Andrew Yang. Is friends with Sam Harris whose a spiritual teacher in a way, he was on Joe Rogan.

(Imo: Basic income, very important imo, forced luxury is not more important than basic freedom and security, it would solve a lot of stress, abuse, and bring a lot of fair equality, in cultural status and in sharing the inherent wealth of the land/resources).

-

Joe Biden even, ldecent guy, though part of the mainstream political vibe, but I don't know much about him.

'Worth mentioning because he is so popular and he mentions stuff like:

'We are in a battle for the soul of this nation', 'decency, honor, leaving no one behind', but kinda lame overall especially compared to the above 3 I think.

Notice how Marianne Williamson is ridiculed as a hippie New Ager by the mainstream press and pundits.

That's how people ahead of their time are treated by the mouth-breathing masses.

She is certainly not electable today. And why is that? Because the level of consciousness of the majority of voters is too low to appreciate the level she is speaking from. So it will take a few hundred years of social evolution before her ideas become accepted as obvious and mainstream. In the meantime, over 10 million people will have to die for that lesson to be learned.

And the biggest mindfuck of it all will be: once her ideas are accepted as totally obvious, no one in that future generation will believe that it could have been any other way. They will take it all for granted.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Republicans are donating to Marianne Williamson’s campaign to help get her in future debates. . . 

41 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Republicans are donating to Marianne Williamson’s campaign to help get her in future debates. . . 

That's some first-class trolling.

Like I said, devilry.

55 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

:o

Is it just me or is there something really off about Marianne Williamson? I like the message but the way it's delivered is not quite... there. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I don’t think the debate format with 10 candidates suited her style well. I think she would connect a lot better in a discussion setting. Modern debates seem centered in conflict, catchy sound bites and ratings. 

I don't see how anyone can thrive in these short segment debates.  No time to really dig into it  They all need to take 15 mins a piece on each issue 

I don't sometimes get why american politics needs to be such a show, like a talk show or even reality tv. It's nice that the USA scores higher in self-expression values and you can see that reflected in their programms or the variety of people you would meet in new york and such.

10 people in a political debate is a zoo or a circus partially. I mean it's very interesting because it feels so gossipy and there seems to be hype etc. Still compare that with Japan or Germany with high secular values. Or sweden / denkmark who score both high in secular and self-expressive values. 

For e.g this is the largest german debate I could find it's very calm and everyone is sitting. I don't know if this is history based and knights sitting around a round table. And americans doing a stand off or duel. 

I like american politics in the sense that it is an event where every one can participate. Yet, it's very odd seeing it from a far I could even vote potentially for americas presidential election in 2020. So, this does partially concerns me, yet it's very different seeing it from a far. 

I could not for instance imagine trump sitting in such round with for e.g obama, joe bidden, bush and hilary clinton. Not sure what would happen but watching american politics just seems odd, that it is such an "event". 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Notice how Marianne Williamson is ridiculed as a hippie New Ager by the mainstream press and pundits.

That's how people ahead of their time are treated by the mouth-breathing masses.

She is certainly not electable today. And why is that? Because the level of consciousness of the majority of voters is too low to appreciate the level she is speaking from. So it will take a few hundred years of social evolution before her ideas become accepted as obvious and mainstream. In the meantime, over 10 million people will have to die for that lesson to be learned.

And the biggest mindfuck of it all will be: once her ideas are accepted as totally obvious, no one in that future generation will believe that it could have been any other way. They will take it all for granted.

Actually is that true? I haven't really seen that yet, sounds likely and I think it's like it will happen, but haven't noticed that yet, I mean she is pretty fierce.

Wow this is pretty cool, just stumbled upon this, Yang says he has been admiring her teaching for a long time, I knew Yang mentioned how the Democrat candidates got along well behind the scenes but this is something else ^^

46 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Actually is that true?

She is certainly ridiculed and dismissed for the most part.

She will not resonate with stage Blue or Orange people.

But also to be fair, I think she's not really cut out for being President. Presidency requires political experience. A person with zero government experience is going to be naive and make obvious mistakes no matter how well developed they are. Development and consciousness alone are not enough to make a great political leader.

10 hours ago, mandyjw said:

:o

Is it just me or is there something really off about Marianne Williamson? I like the message but the way it's delivered is not quite... there. 

I'll start by saying that I think Marianne is a very healthy stage Green-Yellow individual, and the fact that such a person is getting even just some politcal limelight today has shown you just how much we've advanced politically even within just the last few decades (emphasis on the "some", though.)

With that being said, I will say that, as someone who hasn't fully tranisitioned out of Green, she is still dealing with an Orange shadow, which is probably where you're getting the "iffy" vibes from. Her desire to "fight" Donald Trump (in a very personal, one-on-one way, not a broad, communal way), the fact that she, a person with no previous political qualifications, has decided to run for President, etc. all point to this shadow, in my estimation.

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

@Apparation of Jack That's a really good explanation.

Seeing strong reactivity in someone running for politics deeply bothers me more than their ideals and opinions. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Trump is pulling more art of war type crap to try to get the focus off the new candidates and bring people in the mud.   Republicans support Trump 90% of the time so he was not saying this to get Republicans support but just distraction and trying to knock another hole in the enemy

He is like 3 steps ahead just trying to distract and disrupt the democrats

This is pretty sick actually

Edited by hariseldon74

16 hours ago, John Lula said:

@Serotoninluv The government of Norway contributed nearly $90 million dollars to Hillary Clintons' campaigns. That's mad.

Foreign governments aren't allowed to contribute to campaigns, and Norway's did no such thing.

You might be thinking of her charitable foundation.

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

On 15-7-2019 at 0:42 PM, Leo Gura said:

She is certainly ridiculed and dismissed for the most part.

She will not resonate with stage Blue or Orange people.

Is that just your presumption or have you seen that happen? As far as I know, nothing as such has happened and she has been treated quite well.

They basically also have little choice in how they treat her, her integrity and intelligence is great, she would destroy the interviewer and the internet would see it and agree with her and call them out.

Back in the day, MSM possibly could try to blow her off and collectively act as if they are on a high horse, them being the owners of the channels and all, these days people on the web tend to easily call out the truth.

The democratic youtube shows; Pakman show, Majority report, TYT, etc. are also quite impressed by her, just like the comment sections, this is been noticed and she could possibly gain quite some momentum as she continues to gain exposure, get interviewed and do so well, she just was on Dave Rubin :D 

Dave Rubin's video (such positive comments!)

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

1 hour ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

Is that just your presumption or have you seen that happen?

Both.

Of course I've seen it happen. You just need to listen to more pundits opinions of her.